Portland Antifa here, no shit. AMA Yea Forums losers

Portland Antifa here, no shit. AMA Yea Forums losers.

I will only respond to serious questions, though that's asking a lot from incels. I'll try and communicate with you if you don't act stupid.

Attached: eXimf3hJ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ovDHl1rK5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't you just be homosexual like the other homosexuals around?

How many nigger dicks have you sucked for reparations in the last 30 days?

Are you excited for your senior year of highschool?

can you give me a definition of fascist?

as·cist (făshĭst)
n.
1. often Fascist An advocate or adherent of fascism.
2. A reactionary or dictatorial person.
adj.
1. often Fascist Of, advocating, or practicing fascism.
2. Fascist Of or relating to the regime of the Fascisti.

solid start. Can you explain then the ideology of fascism? my understanding of it was summed up by mussolini and hitler as everything for the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state. It treats people like a body treats cells. discarding them and replacing them but not seeing them as individually valuable

I'm a communist. Working night and day, brother. Be strong, be well, fight on.

How does it feels being an advocate of an ideology based on feeding people in an obese society?

why does ANTIFA censor free speech despite it being anti fascist?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ovDHl1rK5E

>pepe
>antifa
gud joke

>solid start. Can you explain then the ideology of fascism? my understanding of it was summed up by mussolini and hitler as everything for the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state. It treats people like a body treats cells. discarding them and replacing them but not seeing them as individually valuable

it's authoritarian nationalism which requires all adherents to be genetically identical (i.e. white) with absolutely no deviation from the norm. It's basically a racist and sexist society.

Not OP, but I've been working on it for a while and I can probably help you out....unless what you're doing is quizzing OP to see if he realizes that AntiFa are in fact the biggest group of fascists since The American Nazi Party.

Can you provide an example?

wrong

>imagine being this stupid

Attached: 1559548048115.jpg (396x382, 88K)

The west coast aligns with you and it's the worst place to live from a cost of living and economic stand point.
The worker has a better life in the midwest and south and can own a home working at something as simple as a gas station, less government = higher quality of life.
>b-but wypepol in those states make less money
But more buying power and Trump brought our jobs back. The living wage here is $10.60 and McDonalds is paying 13 at the lowest. Not to mention that being able to own a home gets you out of the renters' trap that makes retirement an impossible goal for normal young people.
How does it feel to be stupid?

Beating up journalist's who criticize them, happened at berkley and happened about a day ago

I'd give that answer a 40% (failing) grade. The two words 'authoritarian nationalism' was right but the rest was wrong. Just because Germany's Fascism was affected by racial purity doesn't mean it's an attribute of fascism.

I refuse to ask you anything, but I’ll tell you to kindly go kill yourself. Your comrades approve of your selfless sacrifice.

Attached: 342CB52D-4FB9-4FBD-93A0-B0199C4587B9.png (799x943, 688K)

sort of correct. it does not HAVE to be ethnic based, but those are the easiest to get behind. So the solution would be less government regulation and only keeping laws that are "colorblind" right? According to MLK anyway

Why are you still a virgin??

Andy Ngo?

I'm just trying to figure out how they think

Did Soros ever pay you guys or is he still Jewing you and for whatever reason you continue on, based on your own free will? Cuz I don’t get it.

How can I be wrong? we haven't even clearly defined what fascism is yet.

that does not seem like a serious question

>The west coast aligns with you and it's the worst place to live from a cost of living and economic stand point.

A statement made from your own biased and silly opinion. Typical and shows your worldview being myopic.

>The worker has a better life in the midwest and south and can own a home working at something as simple as a gas station, less government = higher quality of life.

Another statement made out of your opinion. The midwest and south is awash in poverty, high unemployment, bad education and high drug use. That's a fact, child

>believing OP is antifa
>yes btards really are this stupid

>Beating up journalist's who criticize them, happened at berkley and happened about a day ago

>>journalist

right wing tabloid 'reporter' who was stirring up shit and got what was coming to him. You will too if you ever show your fat face around our city, pussy.

I say both suck. Inland southwest for the win

>I'd give that answer a 40% (failing) grade. The two words 'authoritarian nationalism' was right but the rest was wrong. Just because Germany's Fascism was affected by racial purity doesn't mean it's an attribute of fascism.

Strong regimentation of society with absolutely no diversity is racism, honey.

They seem to beat up everyone who criticize them. Kinda fascist

>"Can you provide an example?"
>pic related literally happened one day ago
This is obviously bait, there's no way anyone is this stupid.

whoops, forgot pic

Attached: independent_report_journalist_attacked_antifa.jpg (987x465, 87K)

Listen 'honey' the Germans weren't as racist as you might think. They got along fine with the Muslims (How do you think they got to Africa?) and enlisted French, Polish, Spanish, and every other nationality into their ranks. They did claim superiority, but there was still plenty of diversity.
Tell you what I'm gonna go ahead and spell out fascism for you in a way that anyone can understand and it has nothing to do with racism, Stop assuming that the German model is the only model of fascism.
....(to be continued)

I mean, believing their race superior is the definition of racism. Not to defend the fascist in denial, but, yah

What's it like being a self-righteous, self-hating, racist, hypocritical, irrational, delusional, hive-minded faggot without the mental maturity to vent your frustration with society in a healthy manner? What's it like wanting to implement a form of government that has historically and is currently proven to have disasterous consequences?

Attached: headshot.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Oldfag from the good/bad old days here. Do you believe fascists are active in the US today? If so, do they occupy the seats of power currently?

>second shot
>*miss*
BOOOOOOOO
YOUR BAAAAADDDD
BOOOOOOOOOOO

When a religion becomes the government, such as the ayatollahs in Iran the state becomes a theocracy. When the state becomes the religion such as China the state become fascistic.
Think about that quote again:
>> "everything for the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state."
Do you see the corollary there between the state and religion? What if the quote was:
>>everything for god, nothing outside of god, nothing against god.?
What made Nazi Germany fascistic wasn't racism it was religious fanaticism in regards to the state. "Hail Fuhrer" vs "Holy Father". It is this zealotry that is the earmark of fascism not racism. I mean fascistic states are going to most probably be racist, but it's not absolute. China for example is very racists and very fascist with it's political point system and denying services and travel to people who are low quality citizens (as deemed by the government). So in more layman's terms that's what fascism is, not state sanctioned racism. You can have all of that you want and not be fascistic.

>It treats people like a body treats cells. discarding them and replacing them but not seeing them as individually valuable

YOU just defined cancer in the way a biologist would

OP IS A
>Fascist

Attached: 1551123084866.png (640x1136, 901K)

Why didn’t you post on /pol/ you meth addled green haired pussy?

LOLOLOLOL

>antifa
>Soviet pepe
How fucking retarded are you?

Solid facist plain as day

Don't laugh too hard. Militant feminists are a major force in AnitFa and the men are largely cucks to them. Sexual frustration becomes violence against the heretics without much coaching.

Attached: 1555427875324.jpg (500x523, 25K)

Why do you hate the global poor and opressed?

LOLOLOLOL that’s even more funny fucker don’t tell me not to laugh

Bruh they’re claiming to fight muh oppression while oppressing other opinions that don’t agree with them. Don’t criticize them you fucking bigot. You get the Starbucks Concrete latte as well.

come the the next rally. we'll have the better milkshakes this time.

Thats not even the most troublesome thing about antifa. It is their fetishization of the soviet union, an absolute, oppressive shithole. That just doesn't make sense. If most of them weren't literal tankies maybe people would be taking them more seriously.