Is this skin cancer? It’s on the button of my foot so I’ve just noticed it

Is this skin cancer? It’s on the button of my foot so I’ve just noticed it

Attached: 81596EDC-CF57-4204-9428-81A5C1D92B5F.jpg (750x1334, 130K)

It's probably a plantar wart or a stone bruise.

Wart makes sense I have a bunch surrounding it

Shoulda worn shower shoes

textbook alien implant.

Probably not. The borders are well defined, unifomly coloured, symetric. Probly a bruise

you can scrub away skin with fingernail if you are not shortnailed meatfingerguy. then the black dot is like a small black disk between the skin layers.

also you are uneducatet nigershit

thats just rude.

>also you are uneducatet nigershit
No, OP is simply an attention whoring troll.
It's probably not his foot in the pic, just one he found in a pathology textbook.
It's cancer.

there's a thing called pathology. so no one can tell without a biopsy...if youre actually fucking worried get a biposy.
actual dr

I would recommend a colonoscopy.

It's a fucking blood blister you cunts. Looks a week or two old.

Its old blood
get a needle

It's the beginning of a second vagina.

I read this in an Indian accent.

The only non retard itt. Seriously how fucking dumb are people anymore?

good guess....? you have no fucking clue what it is, its a grainy ass photo, could be anything... seborrheic keratosis?
smh....

It’s a blood blister. You are a dumb faggot. Pls kys ASAP

Update: I ripped it off it didn’t bleed, I have another pic but it says the file is too large

A proper lesion - literally a "mole" upwards - on the sole of your foot is mega bad news, as the skin is fast-growing making any change to a cancerous or pre-cancerous state of great concern.

That said, anyone dumb enough to seek medical advice on what is itself cancer-of-the-internet, should probably be left to die.
Horribly.
Screaming in agony.
>OP's is a faggot, as always, and thus has AIDS.

Attached: OP_is_a_fag.jpg (960x337, 195K)

Listen retard, I was going to go to the doctor for it but I was curios

lmao, peeled it off, i win sucker, you kill me bro, cya hahaha

MFW you're that exact same guy that shows up in ER with a fucking Pringles can up your ass and insist you slipped in the shower...

Attached: toy.jpg (1200x1000, 382K)

Looks like a blood blister to me. It'll go away eventually, or you can pick it off. It'll be sore afterwards, and prone to infection. Best to just leave it alone.