Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA area, I drive my car all over the area...

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA area, I drive my car all over the area, and I work 50+ hrs a week

Attached: 1557326760299.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

what is 7 x 8 ?

Why pepsi? Why not Dasani?

What exactly does a "merchandiser" do? Deliver Pepsi to people and businesses?

Also, what is the exact recipe to make Pepsi?

Dasani is a coake product

I merchandise products, hence a merchandiser

Do you still get any free monthly merchandise?

My 3rd grade teacher was a Pepsi merchandiser and once a month he'd give everyone at my school bags of chips and bottles of pop and whatnot.

why most monkeys look more intelligent than you?

No, beer guys though, they get a free case every month

Ah, I see. This was like 20+ years ago so I guess they changed the rules since then.
Sucks.

He stocks the store with shitty pepsi. Coke products sell 2X more. Mountain Dew is the only thing keeping you in your job lol.

Pepsi also owns Starbucks, Aquafina, Gatorade, Brisk

And Lays chips.

Yeah, but that's Frito Lay, another division altogether

Pepsi doesn't own Starbucks, they just have a deal with them to distribute their bottled drinks.

Dear Yea Forumstards, I regret to inform you that the thread you are currently looking at is BAIT. OP is a lying sack of shit who is just interested in spamming up the board and wasting people's time. You can help by (1) NOT REPLYING and (2) reading pic related for instructions on how to get OP to fuck off.

Attached: thisthreadisbait.jpg (1940x2212, 903K)

I'm in central LA let me give you a brojob dude. just bust and go super discrete

Close to USC? I'll meet you at the Food4Less near there

Coke pays more

Nice bump

>doesn't know what "sage" is
This thread truly is newfag central

Attached: 9e7.jpg (442x500, 11K)

What a shitty life