Roast me

roast me

Attached: 1.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Holy Shit! Can your tits get any bigger?

Big white wale

No thanks. Youre suffering enough.

Where the fuck you even sitting at and also, which chair holds your fat ass

did your balls drop yet buddy?

Attached: 1553165357045.jpg (225x225, 11K)

There exists no furnace big enough to rost your fat ass my friend.

Sorry, my oven isn't nearly big enough.

I would but my oven can only fit one whole cow in it and I don't think you'd fit.

I'm always down for some roasted pig. Should we start the fire now, because I think it will take 3 more days to fully cook your lard ass to be ready for the 4th of July.

Fuck, take some care of yourself user

Attached: 1553028114448.jpg (250x248, 15K)

newfags

youre about as fat as i used to be, enjoy spending the 13k to get your skin wings, tits, thighs and stomach removed

boringfag

What's a newfag?

homofag

Attached: 1556914622889m.jpg (904x1024, 108K)

yellowfag

Bruh, do me a favour, and I mean this with utmost sincerity, but please get your fat ass off whatever surface you're sitting on and get moving.
Do cardio, some personal grooming, get a more challenging job. Don't let your potential go to waste.

Sorry dude.

There's nothing we can say to you that's as destructive as what you've done to yourself.

smear yourself with shit and post pic pls

imagine her being fucked in ass by op

Too easy a target..
You are at an age where if you did lose weight, your body MAY be able to cope and not end up with too much excess skin.
The older you get, the worse it will be, and you will either have to have surgery, or live with flaps of skin for ever, and the associated extra care/hygene and problems they bring.
Act now.

You're self roasting

FATTED.COM

Attached: titti.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Attached: my-faggot-detector-is-off-the-charts-spiderman-oftrap.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Dude, imagine how big your cock would be if you didn't have a fupa. Such wasted potential because you couldn't shut your mouth

doesn't look very big to me

I'd lick your tits and your balls

its so hot out, you have started melting and I bet you could make enough soap for the entire USA.

The sad thing is, some chick would still fuck you.

Those damn feeders