This game fucking sucks

This game fucking sucks
Whats the worst games youve ever played Yea Forums

Attached: 142219b.jpg (190x241, 17K)

Attached: 1a.jpg (400x225, 27K)

Attached: heroesofhorriblegameplay.jpg (460x215, 70K)

Attached: Fortnite-Image-2.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

Haven't played the current-gen new one yet, but Ace Combat 4 is one of the greatest PS2 games period. If you hate aerial combat it's probably because you have a small penis and/or mismatched boobs.
Incidentally, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon was trash for the gimmick they tried introducing to make dogfighting more exciting, which did the exact opposite. Fuck that game, AC6 is better.

Also if you're into flying and weebshit, Wii has Innocent Aces made by the same Project Aces people apparently, and it was pretty fun albeit much easier/simpler even on highest difficulty.
Spoiler: You have to kill the dogfight-autist waifu.

My zoomer friends try to get me to play this shit and I just do not understand the appeal, it's like minecraft all over again, ultra-popular but not actually any fun.

Attached: Maumi-item-big-WII-THESKYCR-A-1.jpg (600x795, 129K)

War Thunder is also pretty shit unless you're one of those retards who sinks ungodly amounts of money into giving yourself paid advantage.

Attached: reindeer of war.jpg (1600x1067, 198K)

Skyrim.

the whole battle royale BS fad will die soon. surprised it hasnt already

I love the idea but the combat is just lame and I can't really get into it. Same problem with Fallout games, really tried for a bit but it just never caught my interest for that long.
Been playing Wind Waker for the first time recently and had forgotten what it's like to get sucked into a game I enjoy, last time I felt that was Skies of Arcadia until my Dreamcast started dying hard on me. I'll probably restart on the Gamecube version sometime later, that shit was fun and I hear the GC one has some fixes to the constant random battles.

>ITT bad taste

What’s wrong with it? I wanted to pick it up. Back when I played the shit out of some Ace Combat.

It got good reviews at the time, but man it controlled like a hot bag of garbage.

Attached: 220px-Kzlboxart.jpg (220x377, 29K)

Low energy post, just the worst, SAD!
At least specify who/what you mean, I'd agree anyone who hates AC series has shit-tier taste but as I said before I haven't played the latest one and for all I know it's another Assault Horizon. I assume they learned from that mistake though so I'd guess it's pretty fun, I just don't own current-gen consoles.

Can't believe I actually finished this trash

Attached: 220px-Children_of_Mana.jpg (220x199, 26K)

Fuck this garbage game
Can't even trust your teammates to not be retards and get caught at the 40th minute mark, in case they manage not to feed every single enemy to end the game in 20.

Youre retarded. Its an excellent airfighter game and you should feel bad.

Nothing its great OP is a nigger and niggers cant fly planes

Any favorites from the series? I'm all about AC4 though that's a lot of nostalgia as it was my only PS2 game for a month or two when I first got the console many years ago.
I liked the PSP one, ACX, but haven't played Joint Assault. I still have AC5 on my to-play list and have yet to go back and finish AC6.

Attached: flanker lewd2.png (1095x1002, 273K)

Attached: 1557711198041.jpg (220x270, 20K)

Anthem easily

Fuck these little fags.

Attached: p1tamagotchiul3.jpg (600x450, 73K)

Xenosaga.

only game i ever sold. the meager 3 bucks i got for it (bought it new like a tard) was totally worth it not taking up space in my house anymore.

>shoulda just made it a movie like Advent Children.

i will just list all bad games i've played:
metal gear solid series
zelda series
monster hunter series
wow pre-cata, that shit sucked, the only good period of the game was wod
risk of rain

Ff7
Overrated boring and shit story

I love the fallout franchise, but I don't do online gayming.

Do you think Fallout 76 sucks bad enough for them to make a good Fallout 5 that is not online only?

Probably because you have 0 solo wins, I've got 320 solo wins, get on my level.

Attached: bweb.jpg (768x1024, 212K)

The game was trash.

do you like habbohotel?

Which Zeldas did you try? Ocarina, Wind Waker and the first NES one are all pretty great. Twilight Princess seemed weak though and never tried out Skyward Sword.

An amazing waste of time.

It's absolutely not another assault horizon, definitely worth the purchase imo. Good progression system and replayability, but at this point the multiplayer has fallen in population a lot, so don't go into it expecting anything other than people wearing flight suits irl to wipe the floor with your ass.

I tried Ocarina, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Link to the Past (or something like that), the first one and there was one on GBA that had shrinking mechanic or some shit. I can't remember

killzone 1 was awesome. only draw back was they didn't wait for third gen and was just too much for the poor ps2 and Xbox to handle.

2 was absolute shit by comparison. literal Cock of Dooty TC, that was pretty much "spend 60 more buck on the next game pls."

had no desire to even find out about 3

underage fag detected, stand back

Really AC7? I thought it was okay, not super great, but not complete dog shit either. Now if you want complete dogshit, I recommend playing Agents of Mayhem, possibly the worst game I EVER bought and played. My young dumbass sold some of the best games I had just to pre-order that dumpster fire piece of shit low IQ fucking game. My god, I could not stop ranting about it to my friends for weeks. I tried to get a refund but fucking shitty ass Gamestop only offered me 19 dollars. I said fuck it and took it. Fucking wannabe Overwatch clone piece of shit fuck. I hope everyone in deepsilver burns in the lowest depths of hell for deceiving every Saints Row fan who was excited for that dog shit of a game. Fuck everything about it.

I'm so pissed off now, I need to beat my meat, god damn it.

Only a boomer would think that

Attached: 10217.gif (480x270, 419K)

Attached: ytm4k22xtf131.jpg (770x499, 56K)

>shrinking mechanic
Minish Cap, and yeah I skipped that one too. I loved Ocarina and am currently loving Wind Waker, but hey if it's not fun to you then it's not fun to you. Always put off trying Majora just because the timed gimmick seems antithetical to the slow methodical exploration you could do in Ocarina.
I don't play online multiplayer ever, on any game for any reason, I like sitting beside the people I'm playing with. Good to know AC7 is a good game though, and not another AH. I plan to get a PS4 right after everyone starts clamoring for PS5 and the price drops off as it's abandoned, then I can start scooping up good games for cheap and finally get around to trying them without too much investment.

And only a zoomer would sink that much time into Fagnite

Watch Dogs

All I've ever seen of that game is webms of people running around scanning people to see their degenerate kinks and executing them accordingly

I lover secret of mana soo much so I pre ordered this shitty game thinkin it would be the same.
felt like somthing a studio came up with over a holiday weekend.

Traveled back in time to post this

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

What in the fuck was King's Knight even supposed to be? Fuck that game.