"hey boy, we're going on a date this weekend, fancy steakhouse, understand?

>"hey boy, we're going on a date this weekend, fancy steakhouse, understand?
>how do you respond?

Attached: 1557891993360.jpg (960x960, 115K)

Depends on how good her Kung Fu grip is

hmmm only if I can lick her armpit :P

fuck yes.

"nah..bro"

Attached: 21.png (367x367, 216K)

Yes, sir

360 degree turn to leave while I unbutton my pants

Attached: 1561291785967.jpg (565x600, 40K)

''Y-yes my queen! Also please be gentle with me in bed tonight.''

Got a name?

Walk away and do a 360.

wouldn't you just be facing her again?

Yes, mommy.

Attached: C7339BC5-56CC-4CE3-B0EE-BA6BA780A257.gif (540x400, 348K)

Just tell her “I’m sorry I don’t date dudes”

found the newfag

Ha Newfag!

Yes, ma'am. Whatever you say, ma'am.

Sure smells like summer in here

Gtfo of here, you newfoundland fuck!

Attached: 1561504713378.gif (200x158, 459K)

Perfect, I love steak. Meat's always good. But might I suggest a brazilian steakhouse? All the meat you want.

hmmmmm

Attached: 31783932_207320036728106_15132436799160320_n.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

Whats for dessert?

uhhh, no thank you, i'm a vegetarian

>you go back in the kitchen, understand?

Attached: 1550937016615.png (859x960, 216K)

>im sorry,i dont date gross muscular women

i got your meat right here faggot

Attached: bbc.jpg (400x353, 95K)

Thats silicone

nah,its meat nigger.now get to suckin white boi

Calling others a faggot when you have a dick saved to your pc

No, we're having fishsticks

Attached: 5.jpg (3840x2160, 418K)

who says its saved to my pc,and who knows.maybe its my dick faggot

>are you going to T-bone my ribeye?

I’ll be there at 8.

Attached: C508C38F-8920-4874-892D-87AE14EC9FB0.jpg (256x300, 14K)

what kind of meat are we having? i hope its cock meat

Hahaha girl are you retarded?

Im fat and unemployed guess youre paying

pass

whos paying?

Attached: a.png (601x599, 541K)

Why the fuck would we go out to eat steak when I can pay just the same amount and cook 4 times as much steak. You like steak right? My place, at 8. Be hungry, be there, or be square, nerd.
>but all memes aside I would probably say something like why do that when i can just cook the steak myself

this is why youre alone

>smack the bitch
You speak when spoken to.

i...
don't even like steak

Okay, pick me up at 7.

>fancy steakhouse

the only meat thats going in your whore mouth is mine

>if you can take every inch of this bad boy then we can go to any restaurant you want

Attached: tumblr_olcm0jTaT11vq5q3co6_1280.jpg (1080x1920, 296K)

Only gross muscular men?

I make the rules here hoe and tonight
I’m jamming my pipe down your throat

Attached: 674221DE-738F-4829-8BDD-3F7967BBF5B6.gif (276x232, 1.31M)

Attached: b.png (599x600, 686K)

Teleport behind her, tip my fedora, and continue on my way after bisecting her for disrespecting my honor and trying to take my sacred virginity

muscular women might as well be men

So it's a reverse trap?

her chad bf. do you think he has to pay

Attached: c.png (479x560, 655K)

no hablo ingles

me gusta

Fuck you bitch? Women...tf. Fucking cuck threads you sois need put down.

>fish tendies

Get in the kitchen bitch and make me a chicken pot pie

only fishsticks were having is the one in my pants

LMFAO

>take pic while flexing other arm
"Ok, but I'm broke 'til payday... I've got steak in the fridge, and wine in the cellar. Bring something green."

that's kike's silicone made for Chimps

360° spinning idiots

Name? Hint to name?

aww yeee

jessica buettner

bet, let’s go

Gross

That's so sweet, but you know you don't have to buy anything fancy for me~ I'd rather spend the evening with you holding me on the couch.

If you promise to cuddle me all night I'll even make dinner for you

id smash

>not anime
>not 2d
pass

Would still get wrecked by an average sized male in average shape.

Biological fact.

Taco taco burrito? Chimichangas?

Typical douchebag; discredit peoples hardwork by claiming you'd just beat their ass and they're wasting they're time. Not everything in life revolves around a fist fight, faggot

Fuck yeah and afterwords, we can wrestlefuck. Whoever cums first gets to bottom for the second round.

That's kinky! I think I would let you fuck with that nigga cock! I'm not gay but fuck its nicesu.

Attached: 4 (15).jpg (700x990, 303K)

we’re not going to a steak house. We are grilling steaks @ my house, and then cookies n cream protein shakes while we watch American Ninja Warrior.

Shut up autist. You’re missing the point.

Stop being a fag and let me fuck your mom dug

I would be like, lets go, baby!

Attached: 7.png (637x1024, 696K)

This stupid bitch tried it by thinking she could physically intimidate a man
I'm not even in shape but if any woman actually raised her hand to me I would put her through a fucking wall
Even buff cunts like this still want to be put in their place. In fact it makes them tingle even more because you have to not be a tiny little beta bitch to do it, so they know their man is that much more capable of putting a strong seed in them.
I've only hit two women in my whole life. It was after they hit me.
Got a kid with both of them. (The hitting happened first.)
Any woman reading this can confirm if they are gonna he honest.

Guess I'll be needing more backstory. How do you know?

Shut the fuck up! You gonna be her bitch! She will fuck the shit outta you and you can't do shit about it. You act touch because you behind a screen but ask yourself, would you say it to this strong manly woman?

Attached: 3.png (616x869, 398K)

She’s really cute too

y-yes mmmaam... may i please smell your pits now?

I bet she benches 200

I know cause they both confirmed it after it happened.
The first time was with my son's mom. We'd been dating maybe a month, and she came back to my place after a party. I was pretty sober, she was fairly drunk. She did the classic "shit test" thing since her inhibitions were lowered, basically it came around to her accusing me of not having the balls to hit her. I laughed and told her I hoped it'd never come to that. So she slapped me as hard as she could, and I IMMEDIATELY responded by giving her an open hand whallop. Not full force or anything, but I was a little worried I broke her jaw. The noise she made was fucking horrendous. I was sure I was going to jail. Nope! An hour later, she's telling me how her step dad used to hit her and touch her when she was a kid, and about 15 minutes after that we are having some of the most wild sex I've ever had in my life. I got her to admit she liked that I did it, well before we had our kid.

That's nasty

ya. ya she is.

Attached: n.jpg (640x640, 73K)

The girl in OP's picture?

I guess the fact of the matter all girls love to be dominated even the muscular girls

The second time was with my daughter's mom. Years later. There was no alcohol involved. She was just having a psychotic "episode" I guess (bitch was nuts). She was paranoid cause I'd been getting distant, she accused me of cheating on her. I wasn't, she was just starting to get insufferable. Eventually she sucker punched me while I was sitting down after I told her to fuck off, since she'd been annoying me. I got up, pinned her to the ground, and punched her in the gut, then put my arms on her throat. I didn't actually choke her, but I let her know I could. She wailed and cried. Threatened to call the cops. She didn't, though.
The next morning she was almost a new person. She sucked my dick so good I thought I was going to die. She stayed mellowed out for a good three months after that, too.

My point is that teh girl in OP's picture didn't put on muscle mass to fight anybody. Not that a woman has never tried her luck with a dude.

No, not her. Just cause a woman is muscular doesn't mean she isn't like that, though. All women are.
Okay, sure, not literally EVERY woman on the planet. Some are brain damaged and there are a few legit dykes. But on the whole, almost all women want it. If they're uppity enough to push it far enough, they'll test you by hitting you. You have to hit them back and overpower them. It's what they want.
If you don't they'll end up divorce raping you later, probably accuse you of sexual assault or some shit.
I always found that funny. No woman would ever falsely accuse me, or any truly dominant man for that matter. They know we'll kill them if they do.

Of course Ma'am. Maybe later a bodybuilder tier Dutch oven?

Hot loli

OI! SHE SPOTTED ME!

Attached: 857.jpg (600x405, 29K)

If go on a date with Iggy Pop

Dude. Tl;dr you fucking retard. You are literally mentally ill if you think your opinion matters that much. Especially on Yea Forums. Summarize your boring events kid

Y-y-you t-too

This is why I love muscular women. They are so very sexy and a lot of them have asses like the ones in this picture, you can't deny this isn't a good ass.

And let a fucker hate it, he'll get some too. Everyone is posting these babes so why the fuck not right.

Muscle girl lover user here

Attached: 1169812.jpg (1080x1079, 81K)

Shut up nigger this isn't about my opinion, I'm writing fan fiction about how I like to hit women

"sure, you're paying"

One of the pros of being bisexual is being able to love femboys and muscle girls at the same time

Attached: 1561186495690.jpg (616x810, 62K)

>you can't deny this isn't

double negative much?

>Cool, your dad can pick me up at 6!

Yes mommy

How?

Attached: 16 (4).jpg (305x369, 137K)

Female strong!!!

Attached: 1186361.jpg (1080x1350, 169K)

you said it's not a good ass, and that it can't be denied. Your image choice explains your level of human aptitude as well as not understanding what you said.

Tf are you speaking animal? What is wrong with you?

Attached: 06ec20fd5a8bec3144b9dd3b9d29235b.png (1017x1435, 1.18M)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hell yeah! I'd want the chance suck on her armpit after a vigorous workout while fucking her sideways!

Attached: 36(3).jpg (700x988, 227K)

I bring a syringe of steroids and a pack of magnum condoms and we eating steak then she's eating my ass

Attached: 471DBC21-E990-4872-A8E0-33966E43073A.gif (334x357, 1.56M)

If you're puttin out, I'll do whatever you want.

should we lift together before?

t. 1200 total

yes ma'am

Attached: yes-maam-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

Y-YOU HAVE TO BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you u-understand?! It's coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (638x478, 79K)

yes sir!

your posts get more insufferable everytime. you know what that means

Just because she works out doesn’t mean she knows how to fight.

He's not allowed to pay

Oh man shes intense on the features but I can go fuck myself she's iron blonde beauty

>you know what that means
You don't like Laura, and the more you see her the more you hate her?

Attached: I am smart fox, yes.png (235x259, 96K)

and obviously on steroids. wonder how big her lilpussydick is

TO THE FILTER

I want her to stand on my face barefoot and do squats.

my experience has been that this type of chick loves it up the ass, so I'm game

Can't wait;)

what do you expect? they take huge protein shits. imagine the farts

I'm not planning on sticking around for the farts.

I've fucked two gym crazy women. One of them actively asked me to be rougher and rougher on her. one of the last times we had sex I knocked her out with a punch to the jaw while I was fucking her. Shit was hot but way too crazy for an actual relationship.

the other is actually a lesbian who wanted to try dick.

both begged to be taken anally. I don't know or care what it is, but that aspect is kind of hot for me

oh sorry i wasnt asking you to start larping. ill pass on that

Attached: 10(2).jpg (700x867, 263K)

Even a skinny guy can beat the shit out of her

>Then who's going to walk my cat?
>He whines at the door to go outside
>He's going to drive my neighbors nuts