How do you like your pizza, Yea Forums?
I like a classic pep & cheese, myself.
With extra cheese.

Attached: Pizza.jpg (240x210, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like mine with lots of young, succulent cheese.
maybe a glass of wine with it. i like my wine like i like my women -- 4 years old and locked in my cellar.

>liking 4 year old wine
What's it like having shit taste?

Kek

you like yourself on pizza?

Reminder to get in early on the one true crypto currency of the future.

Pi Coin was developed by Stanford PhDs and instructors who have simplified crypto into a user friendly app that will be the first true mass adopted crypto.
hci.stanford.edu/nicolas/
cbr.stanford.edu/
If this is news to you, you probably already missed the Bitcoin gravy train. You don't want to miss this one. We're gonna make it anons.

Pi Coin fixes the fundamental flaw of Bitcoin and other meme coins by making mining based on user activity (daily check in) rather than computation power, so this runs on your phone with almost no power impact. There are already more real people on Pi Coin than there has ever been on all other coins combined.
You NEED to get in while mining rates are high, as they will be halved very soon when user adoption spikes.

minepi.com

Currently Pi Coin is invite only, so an invitation code is required to sign up, feel free to use mine:
konakona

Attached: 1547648599044.png (336x476, 141K)

Whoosh. Gtfo new fag.

Meatball and tomato slices

>heehee i made le funny pedo joke xD
Protip: only newfags call other people newfags.

YEAH BUT ONLY NEWFAGS MENTION THE FACT THAT ONLY NEWFAGS CALL OTHER NEWFAGS

just... post pizza toppings, dude, jesus christ

I prefer mine in a jail cell doing 20 years to life

Attached: a0a2aa4401f86428448d45c7860c6a059463dee3fd8053d556996c2bbd03ebf1.gif (300x169, 450K)

There's this one pizzeria in town that serves a pizza that is so godlike and above anything else that pizzeria, or any other restaurant in town serves, that I almost never order anything else. Many others as well, they have over five times as many orders for that pizza than oany other dish.

It's absolutely delicious. Mozarella cheese, finely ground beef that is pefectly seasoned and cooked, white onions, black olives, a dash of tabasco sauce and some jalapeno for spice.

Also, they don't use their tomato pizza sauce for that one. They have their own, home made, sweet cheese sauce that goes absolutely perfectly with all other ingredients. It takes like a really good cream cheese, it's just sweet enough to balance the acidity of the toppings. The only thing that is not perfect is a crust. To be honest it's just fine, but it's not top tier quality. But the rest is so great that nobody cares.

I have no idea who made that pizza, but it must've been some divine intervention or sheer fucking luck. It is too good. I'd post a picture but I just ate a last slice an hour ago.

Hot Steamy Fresh and Oily Cheese Pizza is the best

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 14 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 89K)

shut up, newfag

>Mushrooms.
>Olives.
>Onion.
>Garlic.
>Green onion.
>Mozzarella.
>Asiago.

Hello, reddit

Attached: 1560013711605.jpg (540x960, 55K)

fuck off back to /trash/

lol you nooobs that think Cheese pizza is more then a meme. been on the Chans for more then a decacde every da and have never seen "cheese pizza" it is a eme used to make the site seem edgier and hardcore..and real channer knows it is a myth...faggots

Thanks Brotherman Bill

I like my pizza with soft silky cheese that I lick up violently and motor boat a little bit. All the sauce that just splattered every where bc of the violent motor boating is gone now. My pizza should also have thick crusty rolls on with nothing holding back the aroma when you spread the crust and see that soft warm inner dough and then realize you need to go to work

I would if I could, /tkg/ kicked me out. :(

Attached: The Fox of Desolation.png (157x201, 53K)

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| I AM SORRY|
| FOR YOUR |
| LOSS |
| ______ |
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/ づ

bought an italian thin slice garlic with chicken toppings and was nice

Thank you, user.

Attached: Laura #35 - Fox in a Hen House.png (1178x1488, 1.96M)