I found this in my sons room. Should I just smoke it and not say anything?

I found this in my sons room. Should I just smoke it and not say anything?

Attached: 1301048401.jpg (1386x2688, 831K)

It's pretty shitty but I don't want to toss it

Smoke most and put it back

how old is he?
If over 18 just let him keep it

Idk the whole situation but maybe u should have a sit down and smoke with em gather some info on the kids thoughts of bud and also gauge how much this kids been smokin also wont u rather have em smokin with ya at home then with some other rugrats some where unsafe

Just turned 15. I dont really care if it's just weed but I would prefer if he waited until he was on his own.

If it was my boy id smoke the shit out of it

He is a homebody that mostly plays video games by himself but will sometimes hang out with friends. I think he got It from one of them.

Naw you should confront him and say exactly that. When you that young you should be doing thing to learn and grow. Pot makes you ok with being bored and doing nothing and when you at that age is when you should be out learning new skills or hanging with friends

too young to smoke weed tbh, smoke it yourself

Yeah shouldn't punish him for it but let him know you know, it shouldn't become a "swed" habit and you don't want it under your roof

fuck these anons, let him keep it and dont give him a hard time or else he'll get needlessly paranoid over smoking while trying to hide his habit from you

i dont think this kid is gonna stop smoking just because you stole his stash or confronted him over it thats for sure. just leave him be. or maybe mention to him that you know. but don't get rid of it or make him feel bad about it or he'll just be sneaky about his use

Just smoke it and put a note back in the bag

My dad found a QP when I was 16
He took it and smoked it all
Found out in my 30s lol
What a dick

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 343K)

Honestly; based off how you're reacting to finding your young sons weed; I have faith you'll make the right call. You seem like a good parent. Smoke that shit and leave him a dime bag this once for the yukks

You should ground him for buying mids.

Thanks, Randy.

Nigga, go back to highschool and learn how to properly use a semicolon.

> smokes it
true rectally infusing it. Then you'll find out its not "herb" but poison ivy.

>Just turned 15. I dont really care if it's just weed but I would prefer if he waited until he was on his own.
You have an opinion. Voice it to him like an adult instead of being a little bitch abs stealing his weed. You're a bad fucking person. I'd hate to have you as a parent.

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD

He can't. He fucked his brain by getting high when he was a kid

I would kick his ass. Weed and teenagers has a higher risk of forming mental health issues, brain isn't fully developed. Wish I hadn't smoked as much when I was that age, might have helped me. Over 20 years later and still suffer from anxiety. Came on around late teens when I was smoking too much.

I used to sell QPs a few years back when I was a dealer. It cost me $600 to get my hands on. How did you get the money/resources to acquire 112Gs?

>OP expresses their concerns
>OP states he/she prefers son doesn't smoke under their roof
>"hurr durr make sure his smoking experience is as comfortable as possible under your roof, or else he'll not want to do it as often"

You're either retarded or underage.

Attached: dr_kekyl_and_my_sides.png (346x427, 251K)

thats quite a lot, are drug prices in the US that bad?