Be honest user were you bullied or were you the bully?

Be honest user were you bullied or were you the bully?

Attached: 1557409405919.png (446x455, 150K)

Neither, I was homeschooled

Attached: fad.jpg (222x216, 9K)

lucky bastard

was bullied tbh
but one day after P.E I just decided I was 5x bigger than this fgt, and just kicked his ass.
then became a Chad

I wasn't in a spec ed class.

Attached: 1557902158008.jpg (828x460, 43K)

some asshole kid who hated me for 3+ years tried to throw a brick at me in fifth grade.

He gets it

Attached: 1556070664806.jpg (404x500, 35K)

It's a bot. Mods do ur job

both

he just tried to make you as retarded as him

both

lemme guess you firstly got bullied but then turned into a bully yourself

Based

High school was basically hell because I weighed almost 500lbs
It even reached a point where teachers had to step in because half the class would be roasting my fat ass

Both.

Got bullied by the hispanic kids cause I'm not a "chulo", they failed their exams and got held back and I did online schooling for the rest of the time and graduated way before any of those faggots ever will.

Attached: japan.png (750x747, 964K)

i was both. bullied a lot but i beat the shit out of anyone who bullied me eventually.

i chased this fat kid through the school cafeteria aiming a stapler at him shooting it.

nerd

both
was a bully before being bullied
bullied other people way more than they bullied me
people who tried to bully me would give up because i'd clown on and make them uncomfortable

I used to traumatise kids at school.
justified it as not bullying cause I'd only fuck with em maybe twice.

I was only bullied once or twice in like 7th grade because my voice was really high then (I skipped a grade, so I was a year younger than everyone), but that was about it. Most of the douchey popular sort of guys at my school liked me for some reason, but I was in a completely different friend group. I was never a bully myself, but I'd say some savage bantz to my friends

From age of 3 to 11 or 12 i was bullied,
Than grew over 25 cm in one year,
Went to the gym for a year.
I was 13/14 180 cm 80 kg looked like i was over 18 nobody touched me since then.
I bullied bullies who were a lot older than me. Nobody had balls to touch me.
But who cares when im a depressed piece of shit.

Attached: images (12).jpg (170x296, 11K)

Bullied a lot, by a lot of people. For being a very short, shy, nerdy type. I briefly turned into one in high school. Regret bits of it, even though the person was an annoying piece of shit.

I made kids do pushups for me in elementary school and I also helped beat up a socially awkward white kid with the help of a black kid.

I was massively overweight and insecure and hated myself for it

I would slam the lunch table, and crush random things, and the table full of black kids next to me would go dead silent

I had friends, but most people stayed clear of me, which I was I wanted.

I bullied myself harder than anyone actually treated me, come to think about it

Attached: 659628-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x416, 72K)

Most of us were both at some point in our lives.

By being bullied, I became the bully.

Attached: 1559620710715.jpg (607x400, 29K)

First one then the other