I fucking hate sweet potatoes, they taste and look absolutely disgusting...

I fucking hate sweet potatoes, they taste and look absolutely disgusting. If I could get rid of one thing in the entire world it would be these disgusting lumps that people call "Vegetables", its like someone took something so amazing and shoved it up satan's ass

Attached: Eww.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Verry funny glowniggers.

They great. Sweet potato fries are fantastic.

What do you think about regular potatoes?

Attached: D98QZ3_WkAEtik.jpg (500x353, 20K)

nigga u haven't had sweet potato wedges, shit's good

There good

Your right, I haven't

If you’re in the states, there’s two varieties. The orange ones are nasty, but the lighter skinned ones are pretty good.

Fuck you. Sweet potato fries with ranch sauce is one of the greatest things on earth

Only had the bright kraft single looking ones

Yeah, I hate those, too. Try the other kind.

but earth is one of the worst things in the universe

All vegetables are shit, you only eat them because they're healthy

Actually gays are the worst thing

If you use them instead of pumpkin to make a pie most people can’t tell the difference.

Onions and peppers are good. So is garlic.

Pickled garlic is pretty good, especially dill pickle garlic.

Sweet potatoes are fucking delicious, do you not eat them as fries or have you never had them cooked properly with a bit of cinnamon and sugar? Do you eat them raw or just boil them and say "Yep that looks good" without doing anything else to it? Sweet potatoes are like a desert you have with your meal instead of afterwards, nobody can say that those taste disgusting.

This post actually made me fucking mad, I'm going to go make some sweet potatoes the right way and enjoy them because they are delicious.

I hope you choke on them

>I hope you choke on your sad, non sweet, boring, regular potatoes

Oi bruv, you gotta peel and chop them, then bake them in a pan topped with a lot of butter and marshmallows.

I fucking will with pride

Fuck anybody who says this shit is disgusting, I'm eating them straight up with nothing added and its still better than any regular potato ever will.

Attached: Best_Potato.png (500x671, 476K)

I hope you choke aswell

All potatos suck ass

Attached: 7D88965F-5937-4784-BB6D-1F6A0596CE2B.jpg (200x200, 14K)

You take that back

I think we can all agree this guy is a fag

>there good

They really are

Spell it right you mong

Spell what right? Everything is spelled correctly. Are you talking the post above mine?

I may not like sweet potatoes but I am one for nice grammar, and yours seems to be on point