Hey Yea Forumsros, user here

Hey Yea Forumsros, user here.

I know we like to troll and have fun here, but our boy Markiplier needs our help. Just less than a year ago his niece died and now his video editor Tyler's mom died. He opened up a GoFundMe account to help her out, so I say as fellow gamers we give them some love. Lets do something positive here guys. Peace.

Attached: 644784584.jpg (1080x1035, 298K)

This ugly faggot is always needing something. I hope they both are rotting in hell right now.

I busted a nut all over his niece's gravestone. A part of me hopes she was looking up from below watching me.

Mark's a fucking millionaire I think he'll be fine.

Oh my god this is terrible! First his niece, next his editor's mom!
Who's next? His baker's best friend, We have to help this millionaire face this !

you must be a true summerfag if you think mark needs help when he probably makes millions.

you are missing out if you havent leaked a girl yet

Attached: b61e51abf352495ea24b5778640b535e.jpg (175x337, 11K)

Snappening V242532

Attached: 6e02eeaee01047989ab5e586a93dbf17.jpg (256x574, 22K)

comeon guys, be serious. I heard his uncle's dog's cousin isn't doing too hot.

Attached: clown.jpg (516x582, 41K)

poor guy has no money

When his niece died we had a bunch of threads about going and trolling his comments section. Why do you think anyone here wants to help him?

>gamers

Gtfo

>makes $12 million a year for playing videogames
>still begs for money

I feel bad for anyone dumb enough to care about this guy.

Attached: ab2a7b79ac326e762413d4c1c2c7ba9c--kawaii-goth-anime-kawaii.jpg (678x678, 55K)

Fucker has more money than me. Fuck em

Clearly you dipshits didnt even watch the video, he didnt ask for money he asked for well wishes to be sent to tyler

My dad died. Where tf are my well wishes?

Fuck Tyler

Sorry for your loss my man, and all you gotta do is ask.

People fucking die. Why do we always automatically get sympathetic regardless of who is dead. Then act as if money will change fucking anything. Humans are garbage

yeah fuck Tyler.
it'll teach he to be stronge

Didnt he sell overpriced pride clothing?
Fucking fag enabler

would you help me find it?

Pretty sure you are not gonna find help from a good ol Yea Forumstard.

>dead dad
>gets dubs
sometimes you gotta take the small wins

I'm sorry. Ily fren.

Love tuning in to the seasonal markiplier sob video, no punctuation or capitalisation in the title, so you KNOW hes serious. Oh and, he totally doesnt do these for viewership, its 100% organic and to “share everything with muh subscribers”

Attached: 9ADF8E84-4783-4D91-A98F-3D279C7767ED.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Love you too Yea Forumsro

nvm theres capitalisation

tbh it has its benefits. grants dubs.
girls think it makes me sensitive or some shit.

Honestly wish my dad would just die, cause he's a deadbeat that blames me for his shit life. Note: He's was gonna kill himself but he pussied out like a bitch.

Who the fuck is this cunt anyways
Never heard of him, does he like kids or men inserted hard penis in pooper. Is he a joooo. Fuck it I only know the right honourable darth vadar and that's cos me him and tiesto were school pals. Does anyone fancy a bum?

Might wanna read the room and try Reddit, user

Attached: 6es6vtn5c7331.jpg (1440x1293, 612K)

Give money to famous person cus famous.
That guy can open his own dam wallet instead of trying to leech off the fanbase etc.

is markplier killing these people for donations?

stand up to him. just say what u said to me.
Call him a dead beat and tell him to stop blaming you for his lack of motivation and the fact he's a failure.
Might make him be a man and reality will kick in.

fuk dude.
U woke af.

Fucking kek

This guy is a fucking millionaire who sells overpriced merch to his kid's fanbase. He can cover for that himself.

What the fuck is this? No.

but that's his money, his editor is not a millionaire..yet.