So... you fellas got any collectibles?

So... you fellas got any collectibles?

Attached: 16566B23-A94F-4073-AF5E-8C611C27C76E.jpg (816x545, 144K)

No.

Not really. The only thing I collect, are vivid memories from my childhood and the days I used to be a happy person who knew how to enjoy life. This is the most precious thing I have in my possession.

No, I'm not mentally ill.

clocks, cameras, old radios, photographs from pre 1960, advertising ashtrays, lots of shit actually.

Collecting things are for autists. I used to work retail, and there were many different types of customers that sucked, but the worst were collectors. They'd come in on the day of a product's release, rummage through the entire shelf, then ask us to go to the backroom and bring more out so they could get the most blemish-free box that they could find. Usually it was for cheap shit that would hold no value years from now anyway. On multiple occasions a certain collector would monitor our inventory levels on third party websites before the product even released, and then if we found one that was broken or defective and removed it from inventory before the sell date, he'd print off our inventory from said third-party tracker (which was unreliable info anway) and accuse us of selling shit early under the table, then demand that we sell him one early too just to make it fair. Collectors are sub-human trash.

Fucking autistic manchildren, all of them.

Attached: angry.gif (245x220, 458K)

> Mac user

Attached: 1432172270450.jpg (540x540, 138K)

not everybody that collects, collect stupid children's action figures you cock sucking wage slave.

What the shit nigger?

I make 60$ an hour. Go fuck off back to your autobiography called my struggle with cock sucking.

Poor life decisions.

i’m fairly certain ice almost got the entire set.

antiquarian books, particularly 1st edition illustrated works of Arthur Rackham and Edmund Dulac.
medieval bronze castings - buckles, parts of knives and dagger scabbards, found by detectorists.
and antique hand tools, which I also use for crafts at times.

plastic toys, not so much.

Attached: i dont believe you.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Yeah well excuuuuuse me, princess
I make 120/half hour
nigger bitch

Attached: FB8E58B9-2DF6-4BA5-AD45-FBE8D2B5FD97.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>used to work retail
Do you not know what past tense is? Learn some basic fucking English. You even threw an unnecessary comma in your sentence. Maybe you can get some tutoring lessons after school when summer is over.

Correcting grammar on Yea Forums, you must be busy. How's that for using a comma, cocksucker.

are memes collectibles?

Attached: photo_2019-05-26_23-02-12.jpg (970x1200, 293K)

that is fucking hilarious. Did you ask about their autism? would have made for a nice ice breaker.

>How's that for using a comma, cocksucker.
That sentence should end in a question mark, retard. You probably put tons of effort into making that sentence grammatically correct, and you still can't get anything right.

Those memories and the feelings that accompany them fade, my friend

thats hiilarious yes

faggot detected

Old radios. They still work at all?

Have some rubic-style puzzles. Got kinda bored of them to be honest.

Attached: 1538521510691.jpg (2304x1214, 764K)

less than four seconds. you on the other hand, have issue my friend.

Yes, most do. They're pretty old so AM only. Not much good on AM now.

99 problems, sure, but English ain't one.

I don’t think that I should show my severed head collection here.

Attached: 797654.jpg (795x573, 333K)

Sucking cock on the streets isn't a real job

Not exactly? I collect some toys from my childhood, namely Transformers, BIONICLEs, LEGO Star Wars, and some action figures. Mostly now I just expand my TFs and LEGOs because I can still find them in stores. But I open them, play with them, and throw them on a shelf. I don't hunt aggressively, I don't keep them MISB, etc.

>how the mentally ill logfaggots see themselves (as cute women with normal interests)
take your meds, faggot

People actually do this?!

Firearms.
No, I don’t post them.

I've got some baseball cards and a nolan ryan autographed baseball

Hey mate, I collect Transformers because fuck you, they're something fun I can do with my hands and my kids love them. But there are some serious faggots that are stupid about them, and I'm sorry about that. Sure, when ones that I want hit shelves I'm hunting every day at Walmart and Target, but if they aren't there I just wait. Sorry that some autists make retail even more insufferable.

Religious art, uranium glass and all kind of boxes.

We have a private AM station here that broadcasts nothing but movie soundtracks.
It’s pretty cool, but I can only catch it late at night.