How do we deal with the violent white incel problem?

How do we deal with the violent white incel problem?

Attached: 1557621762264.jpg (750x994, 131K)

Have sex with them, obviously. If you don't, you have no one but yourself to blame.

Attached: 1552549370814.jpg (216x225, 6K)

but they don't want help, they just want someone to blame for their own failures to avoid the responsibility of it.

They're human and they need to be loved, just like everybody else does.

Just let the gears roll, that's evolution. Death is the best nature's friend ever.

Attached: 5ea4c8f19c1efee5fbedd4505b627ac1_w200.gif (200x231, 46K)

This weekend I was leading my wife and two children into a PF Chang's when I crossed paths with a 24 yo blonde with perky b cups. As she caught my eyes on her, she blushed, looked away, looked back, and smiled. I don't work out, have a 5.5 inch dick, and I'm 5'9". Am I just that attractive? Or are dudes really just this pathetic?

nice

>they
sorry but if you're an alt-righter youre probaply one of them too

Most incels (the ones in the incel culture) aren't even white. Elliot Rodger, and most of the other shooters have been brown.

They just need to have sex.

Attached: 1560108625394.png (2260x3576, 532K)

Not so much a white problem as it is a liberal problem

Beta white cucks like /poltards need to be re-educated in their place in society. They are low level scums that are only needed to support the kids of black men and white women

Wtf that's not what the blue check mark means at all

It doesn't mean you are important in anything I just means you took the steps to prove you are who you said you are. ...fuck I got one and I'm just a stage hand

"We"

Attached: 53f.png (594x507, 102K)

/mu is leaking

The incel problem is.... interesting. I don't think there is truly a valid solution in the current sociopolitical atmosphere we're living in. Most of these men actually just hate themselves, and project that hate onto uninterested women. The underlying issues are not being treated, nor even really considered because people see men's feelings of inadequacy less valid than that of women. Until the culture we live in, which has put men at a disadvantage regarding psychological needs - catches up to a point of equality regarding the equal treatment of men and women from a therapeutic standpoint... the incel problem is only going to get worse.

Did the whole restaurant clap?

Is it really a problem ? There like 10 of these guys a year. When blacks are shooting dozens a week

>I don't think there is truly a valid solution in the current sociopolitical atmosphere we're living in.
Enforced monogamy is the only way to deal with incels but we killed that in the 60s. Honestly the incel 'problem' is going to exponentially increase as we move into a soft polygamous society.

He's not even bad looking, he just needed to fix his shitty attitude.

I'm a 300lb fat piece of shit, my fiancee does fitness modeling. I have no fucking clue what she sees in me and she makes more than I do and it pisses a lot of her friends off, but if I can find someone to give a shit about my miserable self then surely there's somebody out there for everybody?

Like I would kill to look more like the guy in the OP

dont know

I most definitely believe what you wrote is the truth.

Attached: laughter.jpg (258x245, 12K)

He didindu nuffin!
He's a hero standing up to female tyranny!
It's all society's fault cause dey be keeping da white man down!

I thought that's what /pol/ was for.

Make prostitution legal and the incel problem is solved. A consequence of this will be the rise of STDs and an increase in rape allegations.

No, they're fucked up incels, and they deserve everything that happens to them. Not because they're ugly, which may be the case, but because they're mentally ill and dont know how to function in a society

They're just pathetic

>Or are dudes really just this pathetic?
Yes, they are. I’ve a slightly Asperger and even I get girlfriends quite easily. I’m neither rich nor successful. Okay, I have a 7,3" cock, but they can’t know before...

dude wut

Attached: 4q83byijx6x11.jpg (640x640, 81K)

>as it is a liberal problem
Have you seen the last /pol/ convention pics? Those guys are most likely also the fags circlejerking on r9k

If you're making that generalization, you're definitely one of them faggot

What a fucking amateur. You don't post that shit before you're already at the march seconds before you open fire.

Attached: 1561415586126.jpg (746x541, 45K)

Only a goddamn MORON would go to a /pol/ convention. It's bad enough the CIA/FBI data mines the shit out of that site but to willingly show your face?

Yet statistically incels are usually far left.

Yeah, but it shows that not only the left has beta looser, but pol also has. Those guys and gals look hideous

Ok I agree, there's beauty and ugliness on both sides. When did I say otherwise?

It is a problem. As is black on black crime. The problem with the incel thing is that it currently is - as you alluded to - a small, and therefore manageable problem. If these small number of men were to be managed... you could prevent it from becoming a bonafide problem.

>here's a fresh turd I just crapped out

look at that guy
Usually poltards think there are only lefty incels and they are all genetically superior white men.
So I of course had to think, this was the point you were making

fpbp

>and dont know how to function in a society
This

My wife started it. Slow clap with tears of pride in her eyes

Fitness models love obese neets. I see it all the time.

Attached: 64852871_454598532037403_2453391804599369728_n.jpg (508x480, 24K)

Attached: fingerguns.gif (500x281, 991K)

>Tfw incels turn down and deride "low value" women
It has been suggested that prostitutes should solve the incel problem however many incels look down on sex works and see using their services and beneath them. The response is even worse when you suggest the get together with female incels as, without a hint of irony, they will simultaneously insist that there is no true female incel because they could easily get a man if they just lowered their unfair standards, AND that such women are beneath them.
The secret is that incel culture is not really about sex, that's just a smokescreen. What it's really about is ego and entitlement, that incels don't think they should have to evaluate or better themselves or lower their own standards but that everyone else should lower their standards and hand everything to the incel on a silver platter.

Incel conversations are obsessed with vague arbitrary perceptions of value. Beyond it justs not being about sex, it's not even really about companionship. Incel discussions obsess over vague arbitrary judgements of "value". It's not about having someone compatible to love and have love you back, it's about owning someone who they percieve as being "high value", desired by the "normies" and "Chad's" and thereby raising the incel's own value through ownership.

Basically it's all about playing the victim to try to force the whole world to play along and make the incel feel superior.

Ya'll wanna see my gut or?

LOL. What is that from?

Oh I don't doubt your fat. I doubt you have ever seen a vagina.

Simple: We give them female slaves.

No idea. It was something I found here.

Why not sex bots?

Attached: 2booty.jpg (932x949, 68K)

I like sexbots, most men do, but meanwhile we have to use the real thing.

They'll be here WAYY sooner than people think. China is investing millions into the tech because they've got a huge imbalance.

All I'm hearing is "no, I wouldn't have sex with an incel, because I am naturally superior to them"

Feminist roastie removal squad.

I see no problem.

Attached: 1559683968781.jpg (935x600, 194K)

Promote safe and clean brothels. Then social retards, ageing virgins and the average person can go blow off steam in a healthy manner.

My brother worked in Germany for 6 months and they have brothels all over the cities. Entire nightclub/lap dancing bars/brothels type buildings with several floor, the higher up you go the more you pay lol. He pounded plenty of hookers there and said although it was kinda soul crushing it was better than a wank and at only 40 euros and after 65 hour weeks it was much needed in a foreign land. He claims he only went when drunk but we all know it was for company too.

I gave a feminist an aneruysm once by saying "What's the problem? Men who would buy one of these things already view women as objects which means they'd be terrible husbands. You should be encouraging these things"

Realistically I do not see a reason to solve this problem. Incels are losers, and faggots and such, but every time they freak out it only goes further to destabilize a corrupt society.

It's no skin off our backs if a roastie or two ends up shot, the majority of women who attend a 'womens march' is just another feminist emcel, etc.

I don't see how this problem affects us. In a few decades it won't matter as sexbots and artificial wombs fill the only vacancies in western civilization women still occupy. Every one wins.

Accept the feminists, but they don't deserve any more victories. They've done enough damage.

Attached: 687f6ce0f94915b60244f860e14a5f3a58d27613214541ae38257d03640792e5.jpg (574x272, 48K)

Nice blog faggot

This. Pic related.

Attached: Incels ideal woman.jpg (1242x1507, 311K)

It's damage control.
In the immediate aftermath of a negative event, even before there's any info on the shooter they begin their response. They start speculating which race/group is best to project on(black, Muslim, tranny? All three?) and begin posting this as fact on other sites such as news comments and Facebook where boomers get their news.
Even after photos come out showing the shooter to be the kind of messed up white that has become common, they just launch into the next stage of their tactics. They spread rumors that they're not REALLY "white", just a light skinned Arab/Mexican with good features or some kind of rare mountain Jew or albino witch doctor. There's rarely any basis for such claims and if you catch it in the moment you can see multiple narratives running until one catches on.
The final step goes beyond lies directed at controlling the narrative for the normie masses and instead turns inward to eliminate cognitive dissonance and maintain internal narrative. You see on some level, beneath all the bs, memes and underhanded trickery("because the Jews must be doing the same even if we don't!") they know the truth(minus the few who come in late and buy into the memes). These whites chimping out like every monkey nigger meme is a reality that can't be ignored. The excuse that persecution could drive an innocent person to such a state is too validating of what the other side says. So for the final step they exclude the negative element from "whites" in their own eyes, those of someone who knows the truth, that they are white. It's not that complex, just some good old fashioned notruescotsman. NoTRUEwhite would do something so bad, so they're not white, they're a traitor, a white nigger, trailertrash and so on with a mountain of excuses till it's enough for them to lie to themselves "yeah they're not REALLY white, it doesn't count".

It's simple, we don't. It's not our fucking problem. Feminists have created them and that's who they're going after. Besides, why would we even want to stop it? As far as I'm concerned that's fantastic!

Incels go shoot thots and feminists, which leads to decrease in their number, which also leads to the decrease in the number of incels that are born. Everybody wins!

Incels don't deserve human rights. Change my mind.

Also there is the problem with Hollywood movies, Television, and at times Social Media. They seem to at times, misrepresent what everyone needs to have or be, just to be considered successful.

Inceldom is overwhelming conservative. They blame Marxism and feminism on women finding them unattractive.

Attached: d6fadc7.png (496x1114, 384K)

>Inceldom is overwhelming conservative.
Yes because I'm sure the liberal soyboys are just drowning in pussy. It's across the political spectrum dumbass.

I do

Attached: AltRight.jpg (993x882, 106K)

>Alt right made up mostly of religious trad cons who believe in waiting for marriage before having sex

This needs to be addressed, but no one has any idea how to approach this problem.

I have no idea how to fix this problem.

More meaningful socialization with women?

Lets brainstorm, user.

Attached: 1546503798603.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

since our comparison is incels there's a 99.9% chance that the person you replied to would be naturally superior

Incel detected.

Whatever helps you sleep at night kid.

>Yet statistically incels are usually far left.
>statistically

Misogyny is rampant among the far right, lefties respect women (sometimes even too much).

Incels are literally only far right frustrated uman failures who blame the world for their own mistakes.
You can easily understand how, despite being repugnant troglodytes, they blame the women for not being able to have sex. As if they somehow deserved love no matter how repugnant they are.

Look at /pol or r/Donald, far right mongoloids fully representative of the incel sub-human "community"

Return to enforced monogamy. Slut shame the hell out of women and Chad. Sex for marriage and only for marriage.

Mandatory state provided gf if virgin after the age of 21

implying the problem is the incel and not society itself.

This is what happens when sex runs your life.

what do after she becomes a bitch and insufferable like most?

They can easily be monitored, they are part of online communities often focused on their hate for women.
Monitoring and considering them as potential domestic terrorists is the best way to keep them in check, they aren't very smart, they cannot even figure out women...

Thats too bad, then incel should have lost his virginity before 21 and find a gf.
After 21 everyone that does not have gf/bf gets assigned someone for a mandatory term. Maybe swapping is allowed after a few years.

>this thread
No wonder no one takes you incels seriously.

Attached: Racial-double-standards-for-criminals.jpg (1024x513, 110K)

This is the reason 'incels' exist, weaponized media.

>not being a Trumptard means you're a liberal soyboy
being a moderate liberal pulls

Deport them to the Congo. If they think their skin color and gender is superior, let them prove it. Also, make a reality TV show about it.

Why should they lose virgnity by 21? what makes 21 the number?
Also, what if someone simply isnt interested?

Elliot Rodger was half white. His whiteness is what led him to shoot those people since most school shooters are white.

Another reason to send whites to a camp.

>Yes because I'm sure the liberal soyboys are just drowning in pussy.

probably not before they are often clumsy and awkward, but since they respect women, they have a much better shot at banging them once they figure them out

>t's across the political spectrum dumbass.

it's not. Incels are mostly far right

A random number just as the legality of drinking alcohol etc.
We have to have a number old enough to make it possible for normal people to develop and have some time to find a mate, but after that all hope is lost anyways.
If someone is not interested, thats too bad. Either they take the mandatory bf/gf, or serve jailtime until they do.

Sure I'll agree. Doesn't mean someone HAS to. It's on them to figure it out and stop blaming others for their problems or getting advice from other incels.

No it's because,and I've said this a million times so it's really ironic you post this.... They can't stop blaming others for their problems.

I would've been in jail 17 years ago, and arent you the authoritarian little dictator, glad you aren't in charge.

I agree, but I'm not sure moral purity works in the long run, I think we need education, not suppression of primal urges. Most people aren't turbo sluts. Poke wholes in everything I say.

That's good, and we are getting there, but how to we nip it in the bud before it happens?

We have to get to the heart of the issue.

What was different in the past, but is different now? Are there any records/precedents for things like this happening before?

Once again, shoot holes through everything I'm saying. The solution can't be sexist. It has to treat women equally, and has to be easily acceptable to people looking for a reason to scream FOUL.

Mandatory Boy/Girl pairing in school? Maybe in middle/High school, you are permanently partnered with a member of the opposite sex, so you can learn about them?

You might not be banging, but you are going to know each other well enough to dispel some fear/misunderstanding.

Attached: 1551761908128.jpg (1024x1449, 197K)

Hey OP asked for a solution, and I provided one. If you want a final solution to a problem you have to be extreme, if you know what im talking 'bout.

Of course they are, they are angry, hateful and looking for someone to blame. There is an entire political wing that preaches that line, then says one thing while doing the opposite because they have willfully ignorant masses that are content to hear what they want to hear, and don’t care to read verifiable facts.

Between mandatory state gf (possibly cute) and tyrone, you choose tyrone?

weak and predictable

weak and predictable

This guy is at the peak of his gold spray paint high.

i choose to leave the state.

Shut up nigga

weak and predictable

you cant leave. At that point you have to make a decision, and if you dont chose the state gf, you are a criminal and thus liable to persecution.

Attached: mrbones.jpg (1391x783, 235K)

weak and predictable

not at all. I get women all the time 190lbs 6ft nice a little above average cock and I have to say I only use women for sex now.
I guess that's not what some would call an incel but now and days an incel is anyone who doesn't kiss a woman's feet.

especially white american/western women for some reason have this really high esteem of themselves. women that are 4/10 are expecting chad thundercock to love them and only them for life. they're manipulative and never straightforward. Cheating in relationships by the woman is celebrated as strong and independent. Then all at the same time they always ever play the victim.

It's why I switched to finding fwb on tinder/bumble and when I move out of the country maybe I can find a wife then depending on the women.

Attached: IMG_20190621_084915.jpg (1200x1600, 259K)

sure kid

so this is about trump then?

sure kid

so ill be the criminal and leave, to a country without extradition treaty.

They'll never reproduce. Problem solved

this retarded
this retarded
this retarded

Arrested at airport and thrown in the worst jail only for traitors and tyrone.

We let natural selection have its way, which is happening already.

sure kid

weak and predictable

I've been drinking some vodka, and I'm probably older than you, what gives?

What makes you think I'm crazy?

Attached: 1522794668801.jpg (560x577, 35K)

Which airport tho? and why are you assuming i would fly out of said country?

kinda like your post then?

>incel
am i an incel if i don't feel like i am worthy of their time and thus feel like they are baiting me??

No, you're a volcel, which is worse, and a whiny little faggot to boot.
That's literally just you getting in your own way, jesus. Leave your comfort zone for 5 seconds, mommy's not there to catch you, I know it's scary, but you'll be okay

weak and predictable

>mentally ill and dont know how to function in a society
I have the perfect solution! We'll form a political bloc in tandem with other mentally ill people who don't know how to function in society, and we'll call them
LGBTQI

sure kid

sure kid

Incels are a product of alienation between the sexes, I feel that the ego, and the entitlement comes as a coping mechanism that helps the incel feel better about their lot in life. By blaming something else.

How do we bridge the gap? It's all alienation. We are taught why we should be wary of each other, but never taught about the benefits of a long term partner, even though there is scientific evidence that proves it's better for the well being of everyone involved, children most especially

Attached: 1553581338449.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

sure kid

>volcel, which is worse
>op is about incel
eye roll

It turns out women like it when you treat then with respect

sure kid

Weak and predictable

this

sure kid

>Yet statistically incels are usually far left.
(You)

Attached: 0559104921.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

>being this retarded
Read the post faggot

this retarded

All borders will have gigantic walls and lots of patrols, so you dont have much choice except maybe for drowning

weak and predictable

sure kid

thats you kid

Incels are the way they are because they want to project their own guilt onto others, specifically women. This is a denial coping mechanism. They do not want to actually get laid because it would mean that until then, they weren't getting sex by their own fault. That's also why they'll form these crab communities and all keep each other in the bucket.

Incels don't want to get laid, they want to blame someone else for their failures.

Attached: 1555561051101.jpg (891x597, 141K)

this retarded

Yes, white people are weak and predictable.

Attached: 207.png (316x406, 202K)

weak and predictable

sure kid

>a small, managable problem
>studies claiming upwards of 1 in 6 millenials don't have sex
Yeah OK

>liberal rag tells me all incels are conservative
>conservative rag tells me all incels are liberal
As a sheep, who do I blindly listen to and believe?

They should try harder

Where's your idea, faggot?

Step up to forum or neck yourself, memeboy

Attached: 1548524768008.jpg (1024x1336, 280K)

what ever man

this retarded

its a shit post
thats all you will ever get

Weak and predictable

Are you me?

or the democrats

You are retarded and thus also thrown into tyrone jail. Only intelligent people will be able to reproduce.

this retarded

Because it's all your capable of?

Step it up nigga, don't come at me with those weak ass bants

-67/10 I responded

Attached: a2476cfae3d268bf216c6a1e1d47cd52.jpg (564x720, 74K)

aids
rudy-poo
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| KILL YOUR |
| SELF |
| SCRUB |
| ______ |
(\__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/ づ

Sure kid

I blame their parents for removing all obstacles in their lives and for allowing them to retreat whenever they meet any form of resistance. Incels wouldn't exist if their fathers taught them what it means to be a man, and their mothers taught them to treat women with respect. Children should also be taught that porn isn't reality in much the same way as movies aren't reality. Entertainment isn't reality, kids need to be taught that.

truth hurts
don't it?

sure kid

ah summer

you're not worth the time

bas3d spamer

then why did your parents?

ah summer

Predictable and weak

this guy gets it

The difference is that the incels typically kill middle class Americans whereas the blacks typically kill each other and they are poor, therefore they know no better. Also no one cares that the blacks kill more people in a week then all the incels in a year.

Attached: snib.png (500x493, 99K)

mandatory orchiectomy

lifetime estradiol injections if the problematic behavior persists

Darwin tells us that if the offspring is intelligent, then most likely the parents are as well. Only a genius could come up with such a plan, so my parents do not need to go to jail. I have some bad news for your family though for questioning the states' solutions and greatness of the supreme leader.

I agree. This guy's neurons are firing.

Easy instant gratification is a corner stone of this problem. Entertainment Isn't reality. But no one is telling them this, and with divorce rates as high as they are, children are more likely than ever to not receive proper guidance.

Quality post.

Attached: 1558133227134.jpg (1280x1707, 393K)

Sure kid

Give them a free puppy. Everyone loves puppies.

Attached: puppy-development.jpg (680x453, 41K)

what ever kid

every now and then...

Into the dungeon with you, have fun being tyrone's playtoy ;-)

And yet, you're here, replying to my post after you refreshed the thread a bunch of times. Move along. Take him with you

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

genetically engineered catgirls.

another one who thinks big of himself.
white incel shooter detected

imagine the litterbox

Attached: 1489963743651.jpg (870x960, 451K)

Say thanks for reddit and its retarded admins for allowing this disease to spread. They should have banned all mensright subs, including r/nofap, which is pretty much a gateway to inceldom.

Reddit is a literal breeding ground for terrorists.

lole
let them meet tijuana tortillas also known as 2putamadre

sure kid

Address the overall problem with the loss of social capital, admit and be ashamed that western culture worships the young whore and mocks people trying to raise children. Things you don't actually want to and won't do.

Incels: The proper mixture for thermite is Mix 76.3% iron oxide powder, 27.3% aluminum powder, it is typically ignited with a magnesium ribbon, give yourself enough length to get away when you ignite it. Military grade thermite is 68.7% thermite (as above), 29.0% barium nitrate, sulfur 2.0%, and dextrin 0.3%. Do not attempt to extinguish with water, it will break the water into hydrogen and oxygen and explode. Thermite tends to burn dowards with gravity, picking up lots of molten materials along the way. Try placing thermite out of sight on rooftops, it can also disable vehicles, even armored ones, by being ignited on the hood and allowed to burn into the engine block.

Attached: 3cd5cffe45ddaea32d0c0169f3eaa5c4.jpg (1200x1388, 671K)

the white male hatred in this country is hilarious with how much it plays itself to be a victim.

that guy looks younger than me and i'm 23

>country turns against generation of white youth that didnt do anything or ask to be born white
>publically ok to hate and bully white people
>if your white your opinion doesnt matter because some sort of made up oppression scale
>you have no say simply because of the color of your skin
>white people have become new minority and are more likely to be ostracized
And you dumb faggot liberals wonder why white people are retaliating

Attached: 66018483_2286831601630416_1720694203790393344_n.jpg (750x456, 56K)

If that strawman is really what you get out of it then you're so deep in denial that it's worthless trying to convince you.
I mean, I talked about incel culture revolving around a sense of entitlement and obsession with proving they're superior and your pathetic deflection of a response is "no you".
I don't care whether I'm "superior" to some random stranger on some arbitrary scale because I'm not obsessed with vague value hierarchies like incels are.

Incels don't want "low value" sexworkers.
They want free sex specifically from women that others desire.

But you're ignoring my entire point, sex bots and robo-wombs won't solve the problem any more than sex workers and adoption solve it now. It's not about sex, or reproduction, it's about their insucurities and o session with wining desirable women because they think that will make them superior.

That's called a wall of text, newfag retard.
A blog post is when someone uses Yea Forums as their personal blog sharing their inane life that no one cares about.

>statistically
[Citation Needed]

S O Y boy spotted

No citation needed. Every soy boy beta ive ever met was an ultra liberal pussy.

Attached: 64884747_2390734100950007_8733095614436343808_n.jpg (600x753, 37K)

decriminalize and lower taxes for sex workers

>I get women all the time
>I guess that's not what some would call an incel
Duh you're not an incel, you have sex.
>now and days an incel is anyone who doesn't kiss a woman's feet
Nice exaggerated insecure strawman but while you're wrong you do have a point about incel not just applying to those who can't have sex. The point being that, as I said in my previous post, many "incels" CHOOSE not to have sex. The deride prostitutes and female incels as "low-value" and beneath them. There's nothing involuntary about it, they are just celebates, however they call themselves incels because in their twisted minds they blame everyone else for them not being handed "high value" women.

wat the hell is an incel?

But all that stuff exists here too.

by definition exactly what op posted

>Just trust me bro
Nevermind the hoards of conservative incels here and in /pol/ and r*ddit or every incel shooter.

involuntary celibate.

It describes people who are physically incapable of raping and killing people, and otherwise cannot get a partner to consent to relations.

Already been addressed.
Many of the most extreme incels don't want sex with "low value" women like sex workers or female incels. It's not about sex, it's about their own insecurities and blaming everyone else for them.

lol, you are so full of shit, in the most ridiculous way.

Prostitutes provided by healthcare

or maybe they see how full of shit humanity is and wants to remain a non-player as much as possible.

trying to psychoanalyze virgins in one big group is silly, because we are not a group, we are individuals with our own reasons.

Build a wall. It doesn't matter where or how big. Just build a damn wall. That will work 100%.

Involuntary celibate.
The term was originally coined by a woman however it's use has become dominated by a community of men online, sometimes with overlaps with other communities like mensrights or nofap as others have said.
The term may be inaccurate though because a noticable segment of the "incel community" are not actually involuntarily celebate. They choose not to utilize sex workers(as many suggest as a solution) or even just pursue female incels or other women they deem "low value". They choose to associate with the incel community and label anyway because they blame everyone else for them not getting the women they want.

It doesnt really. People here are just contrarian and ironic. There are no real incels or nazis on forchan. They are too cringy for this place.

Bring back childhood bullying

People who say it's society's fault are probably incels or incel sympathizers.
It's hard to blame society when you are a hermit on your computer and don't actually participate in society

Attached: HighIQ.jpg (1200x859, 101K)

There's something invisible that you people have that I do not. It's unconscious, beneath awareness, even I can't really articulate what it is, but it's what allows you to just "be" with other people. I can't even pinpoint what makes me incapable. There are better people that are successful, sure, but even more that have so much less to offer than I do that have no problems with relationships.

I'm missing something that no one knows you can be without and the only evidence of this lack is my misery, which can just as easily be put off on some easier and less elusive explanation.

I would argue childhood bullying made it easier to realize humanity is full of shit a much earlier age, that and having an observational personality made it quite an easy call early on.

I was looking for or going to make this point.
I think its the death throes of homo sapiens tbh, human life looks almost nothing like it did 100 years ago

sure kid

that is what happens when you post an argument.
BTW I agree with you

>or maybe they see how full of shit humanity is and wants to remain a non-player as much as possible
Well at least for that question there's no need to psychoanalyze, just look at what they say.
While there's plenty of hatred and blame towards humanity it's not the reason they ascribe to the incel label despite being able to have sex. They blame everyone else. They blame Chads and Stacie's, they blame normies and women in general. They say women can't be incels because they just need to lower their standards to get sex but they thenselves incels refuse to do the same. They blame the women they desire as being "high value" for not lowering their standards but when a woman does lower their standards they deem them low value.
It's not about sex, it's about their insecurity and how they think owning a "high value" woman will make them superior.
>psychoanalyze virgins in one big group is silly, because we are not a group
Stop right there, first off as a point of semantics yes virgins are a group, that's why you can refer to various people together as a group under the label "virgin", like what do you think a group is?
More to the point though virgin=/=incel. There can be overlap but they are not the same thing.

no citation needed to see you are triggered

Maybe getting rid of people like you, OP. Seriously, they’re human beings and deserve the same treatment as anyone else. All you are doing is drilling for oil in the mouth of a volcano by calling them “incels” and segregating them. But who am I kidding, thats exactly what you and your kind want. I can imagine you’re on the top of a list of some future shooter, good luck with that faggolla.

its about wanting someting and not being able to get it

we
knew it incel

While not an Incel, it seems you are trying to put words in my mouth... I dont blame any particular group.
Also don't parse parts of sentences, the whole sentence has context, and deliberately dividing it for your own ends is a non-sequitor.

Not an incel, I am a voluntary virgin, but you probably don't know the difference yourself.

Trips of truth

This is way truer than I think any one really wants to admit. In my experience incels don't want to hear that if they shower or take better care of themselves then getting a woman is much easier.

we dont
need to deal with the blacks doing 50+% of murders

need to deal wit the Democrat problem

you're a loser.

So I am a loser based on 1 thing you know about me.
How do you know this exactly?

If it were simply a case of incels having sex being 'the cure' for inceldom it wouldn't be a problem. There are tons of clean disease-free escorts out there you can pay to fuck. I've done this when i've been between relationships in the past and i've wanted to just bust a quick nut no strings attached.

What the incels want isn't to fuck somebody but for somebody to want to fuck them. Theres a massive difference between the two things. Lets face it, anyone with enough money can buy a mail order bride from Russia or Thailand or wherever but when I hear about people doing this I instantly lose a bit of respect for them because it's tantamount to buying youself a medal a declaring yourself an olympic sprinter. It doesn't really demonstrate anything.

This is the difference between wanting to fuck and wanting to be fucked. They want somebody to recognise their inherant worth as people. The problem is most of them either through inability or unwillingness aren't able to demonstrate their worth therefore nobody wants to fuck them and rather than analyse why this might be the case they blame others for not seeing the worth that they're unwilling to demonstrate.

Even if we did all of the things that incels wanted like state mandated girlfriends and free prostitutes it wouldn't make any difference because there would be basically participation trophies. Like when you got the shitty losers ribbon for finishing last in the school race, the teachers thought they were being kind and supportive but you knew it was bullshit and you were a loser.

if you can justify racism with Statistics, you can justify sexism even further. You Don't See Women representing more than 90% of the criminal population.

Attached: cef16483772ea7db33fc1aa62de4d0fdd5111442fb0483b517490dd262e70124.jpg (1600x1600, 364K)

It does really. For every person "just le ebin trolling!" there's a genuine person saying the same shit and another that tells themselves they're doing it as a joke but that's just a cover because they're too insecure and passive agressive to be open and honest.
/Pol/ can be every bit as cringey as Nazi forums and places like stormfront have made dedicated efforts to set up base here. I mean it really shouldn't be surprising we'd get some when this site attracts some of the worst of the internet, pedos, legitimate women-haters posting their rape fantasies, actual stalkers posting their exploits, racists trying to have wide reaching impact manipulating media, shooters and terrorists.
Playing notruenazi isn't a real argument.

Sounds like what most black people do

>Y-youre just t-triggered!
Wew, kid, everyone can see you're the one triggered that someone actually called you out on not being able to back up your feels with facts so now you're desperately launching into damage control to try to deflect and distract. Sad!

That picture is retarded, it's called racial double standards. It shows white, black, (a job?), and a religion. A religion is a set of beliefs, so it makes sense if someone does something in the name of those beliefs, the system will be held responsible.

The difference is, black people can point to instances of economic disenfranchisement and make a rational arguement that this is contributed to their current situation. You can agree or disagree with that and it doesn't matter it's an arguement most people will buy. Incels are mostly white middle-class kids who in most people's minds have experienced very little hardship yet are still failing by their own standards.

we bring back a culture that enforces monogamy obviously. Back in the day, Chads had maybe one mistress and a wife. Now they don't even have a wife and have a gf with 3 or more sidechicks.

I didn't say anything about you specifically.
I have frequently used qualifiers like "many" or "noticable amounts". Of course such as big and vague a groups as everyone who ascribes to the incel label are not all just one type.
If you try reading my posts more closely you should see that I have been talking about a very specific segment of people that aren't even truely incels but ascribe to the label anyway because they blame others. Those are the ones I've talked about blaming women based on what they themselves say.
>deliberately dividing it for your own ends is a non-sequitor
That's not what that word means.
You should get used to people taking and leaving what they want from your post rather than getting upset because it's the norm here.
My division of your sentence did not change the meaning and I still responded to your point about people being individuals, there's no real issue to take other than being offended I didn't respect your full words which are worth no more than any other shitpost here.

What makes you think that even if we brought back enforced monogamy women would suddenly start flocking into the arms of men who can't even take care of their own personal hygiene?

>wife
Being married means you're hot, because another woman thought you're hot. That's how women work. Wearing a ring and pretending to be married to a raging cunt has been my hookup secret even since I turned 30.

Lonely single men have always been depressed slobs. bring a woman into their life and that provides motivation and purpose for them to get their shit together especially if they're trying to have children

I was single for 10 years before meeting my wife and getting Married. I wasn't depressed or lonely, I was busy working on my career and getting my shit together.

You're putting the cart before the horse. Having a woman won't make you get your life together. You get your life together to get a woman.

not really

sorry bud, its on you to prove

>duh you're not an incel, you have sex.
Tell that to anyone on facebook, reddit or Yea Forums. Yes Yea Forums is facebook and reddit tier now.

>they call themselves incels because they want to.
ok.

Welcome to /U/ (On The Discord App)

Discord Link
https:\\discord.io\dkujHhf

A server with...
>Actual *E-Girls*
>Boipussy, Nudes, Yea Forums Memes, NSFW, VC, Megalinks, Voila, Dropbox, Kik swap, Nude swap, Porn swap, Snapchat, pornchat etc

Post what you want Mods don't give a shit. LjJO

Attached: 1562028181.156.jpg (1016x774, 191K)

so climbing the corporate ladder in some wage slave job to get a parasitic woman who can then divorce you and take half of all you worked for? yeah no. People should get married when they're young and in love with the person for their character and personality, not their social status and assets.

You can't sum up what you felt for 10 years into a single sentence "I wasn't depressed".

Yeah this ''incel problem'' starts and ends with themselves. And no having sex probably won't fix these guys either. First off they need to admit to themselves that their way of viewing the world is very, very unhealthy. Then just focus on yourself/ whatever family and friends you may or may not have. But if i could only recommend one thing for them to do it is to just IGNORE WOMEN, like they seem to IGNORE YOU. I mean you're defo not gonna get laid or find a gf this way but at least you wont go shooting up schools or whatever. Just my two cents on the matter.

Retards using anecdotal evidence miss the point completely. Getting married to an ugly woman is the bare minimum men have been achieving throughout history. Its not an achievement, but now its become much harder.

The incel problem is the increase in the percentage of men not finding success with women. First you must define what success with women is. Having had more than one relationship in your life is what I consider success. Quickly marrying the first woman you dated is not success on the same level as a man who managed to attract multiple women.

The problem is women are pooling more towards the top percentage of men, this is undeniable. If your response to this is "well too bad, that's nature" then so are incel shootings.

I'm certain that robo-wombs and sexbots will absolutely solve the 'feminist' problem.

Incels are just a symptom of the above problem. A natural consequence of permitting women to vote.

Attached: 1550687476732.png (710x430, 21K)

I own a company so not quite the whole wage slave thing and if somebody really cares about you they'll sign a prenup.

As for the whole 'getting married while young and in love', hows that working out for the incels?

The point is, you need to be able to take care of yourself without needing a woman to wipe your ass for you. If you're relying on a chance meeting with the pussy fairy to fix your life up feel free to continue to LDAR.

Heyy here’s a productive attitude. Someone that’s mentally ill obviously can not be fixed and can never change their ways. It’s not like they can go to a prostitute, go to the gym, volunteer. Nah they’re broken for life. Put them down.

you pretty much don't start a company unless you have lots of money from daddy or saved for years working as a wage slave.

Yeah, I was too busy with business to really be lonely. Lonliness is a symptom of not getting shit done.

You probably looked happy. Girls smile at me all the time. It’s because I work out religiously and I’m happy with MY life. Not doing what other people say will make me happy.

Honestly next time you’re at the mall look at all the happy faces haha not.

As an Incel, I do agree with this which makes it harder to accept.

reddit tier post

go back to r/nofap

Yeah, women want attractive, successful men. Women have an evolutionary advantage in that they But lets not pretend that incels don't have stupid standards for the women they'll consider either. You think that mystical anime virgin nymph's gonna land in your lap anytime soon?

its actually better if we get rid of traditional family values and gender roles altogether

this and only this will solve the incel problem, which is simply failed normalfags being pissed off about not being accepted by other normalfags

>leading my wife and two children
>PF Chang's
>5'9''
She thought you were a 3rd retarded child running ahead of the pack to get your tendies ASAP, you cringey manlet.

Attached: 2odn95.jpg (804x644, 120K)

I can't. I'm fat.

No social media for starters lol. Some ugly guys are too afraid to even approach an average woman because of the fear of being called out in public.

AND to make things worse girls that may have not minded this fellow for other reasons than his appearance could be shamed on social media because it’s all about what you SEE on there...

Facebook and Instagram are literally fucking up our social culture and no one cares.

Fuck all of your fb/ig threads on here. Y’all are incels and you’re that weird creepy dude that was so fucking lonely one Friday night when other people were actually out with girls you mustered up what pathetic amount of courage you had and you added the girl in your class you glanced at one time. Now she’s creeped out by you and was already fucking someone else. Now you’re posting on here like “anyone want more of this slut/whore?”

You’re all pathetic. Addicted to Facebook and going absolutely nowhere in life. You’re the laughing stock of those around you.

the current incel pipeline seems to look like this:
>they were taught not to question any system.
>they think, that they are "free" and that "every individual is on a level playing field".
>logically, some of them will think the problem is with them, and will try to improve themselves
>some on the other hand will grow to hate women
>they will join a community of other incels and circlejerk their way to such a fucking level, where physical violence is acceptable as a "revenge"
The society made them that way. Also you can probably thank "gamergate" for making them hate the toolset (feminism), with which they could analyze their situation.
>how to deal with the violence?
Probably disrupting their communities would work, but the problem itself is a lot deeper.
tl;dr: its the system maaan

Correct. Or be a shitty person and get laid more before settling down. Ugly or not shitty people get laid more. End of story.

Yeah, I worked as a guitar pedal circuit designer for around 5 years from 20-25 and saved the money to set up on my own and I gradually expanded my business from a room in my house to a point where I now employ 35 people.

It is doable, i'm not gonna lie and say it's easy but it can be done. The point is even if you can't start your own business their are small improvements you could make tomorrow that will improve your situation a lot more than lying around crying that the pussy fairy hasn't blessed you yet.

No guy is trying to have children lol. Only social pressure brings that about. The guys that have children have given up or made a mistake or been baby trapped.

21st century guys do not want children

MOAAARRRR!

No, incel insecurity is completely independent of women.
If all women disappeared tomorrow incels would still be the same pathetic messes,they just wouldn't have women to blame or "high-value" women to pursue to try to improve their own worth without actually improving themselves.

fuck off morrissey

This is fucking hilarious! I can totally imagine myself waddling over to the counter, screaming "chickeeennn teeennnnddiieeesss!!!!"

But nah bro, I smash, my number is upper 30's, multiple ffm threeways including my wifes best friend with her, wife is hot, six figure income, smashed multiple girls from work. I'm the boss.

Welcome to /U/ (On the Discord App)

Discord Link
/kJu72fD

A server with...
>Actual *E-Girls*
>Boipussy, Nudes, Yea Forums Memes, NSFW, VC, Megalinks, Voila, Dropbox, Kik swap, Nude swap, Porn swap, Snapchat, pornchat etc

Post what you want Mods don't give a shit

>More to come soon:)

Attached: 1562027180056.jpg (2048x1365, 263K)

Fwiw I get that it's rough man. For everything people say it's not easy being a guy in todays society. The problem we have is societies view of masculinity hasn't adapted along with the condition of the world. It's going to get worse as a lot of traditionally male jobs get eaten by automation.

Incel culture is defined by blaming everyone but themselves.
>you can probably thank "gamergate" for making them hate the toolset (feminism)
>Le gamers rise up! I just wanted to play video games but you made me support Nazis by triggering me!
Fuck off, do you really expect anyone to believe that the women-hating/blaming incels were totally fine and happy with feminism until gamergate? Yeah, nah.

sure kid

you sound like an incel

Nah, Incels are nowhere near capable of this level of introspection.

Your response makes me think you might be an incel though.

what makes you think I'm him?

the reply of a loser

low tier trolling
how adorable

Just what an incel would say.

Well I'm posting on my phone because I'm snuggling with my gf I've had since highschool soooo.....

I've had pussy granted I lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was almost 27 in 2012. Last pussy I had was this 18 year old girl when I was 30 in 2016. I've been with a dozen girls although only 3 weren't hookers. Never been in a LTR though. I also got really fit about 5 years ago to where I had a six pack and could bench more than 1.8x my weight. It really didn't do that much for me with women as I was still working min wage jobs or had no job. I'm almost 34 now working a min wage customer service job for $10/hr living paycheck to paycheck with a 4 year business degree. Life is going nowhere fast. I just hate everything now. The only thing that actually drives me now is anger born out of active nihilism. There's really nothing of value left living for in the world IMO. Porn and Video game addiction probably have fucked me up but I'm not sure there's any real redemption for me at this point.

Life's pretty bad eh? I'm sorry bro. Work hard and make sure you take an hour out of your day to work on self improvement. You'll get there, it just takes time. Look into utilities, there's plenty of jobs right now that are pretty damn immune from the automation boom. As for girls...well I guess you either got it or you don't...

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (334x393, 17K)

Give these types of guys a chance before they become incel.

>have to wonder how many creepy incels would not have been incel had that one girl in middle or high school said yes to that date. Not even talking sex, just talking a fucking date

1. reinstate draft
2. start war
3. reduce number of young men available

It's called confidence buddy

Forced castrations. Uploaded for entertainment.

It's called feelings, user. That tingle you are feeling in your belly is resentment. That leads to anger, and that will eventually lead to acceptance. Like I said, you'll get there.

Femanon here. I support this. Have 100 women laughing at them as their balls are removed.

Show your disgusting tit flaps neck broad

Attached: supercringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Most incels are indeed not white Id say. The "ugly" incels, or non attractive are short, ugly, ethnic minorities in white majority countries, FACEandLMS on youtube, the discords/streams he does is generally with those I just described and he himself is of south east asian descent too

many EXTREMELY unnatractive incels cant even get positive feedback from extremely low value women, and they try all the looks maxing and PUA game and pickup thats out there and actually approach women

damn that sums it up so well

Attached: feels.png (200x240, 16K)

>How do we deal with the violent white incel problem?
Nigger commit 1000 times more violence, nobody says anything about them.

Look at it like this man, you've got a degree in an actual subject worth something. Business is a pretty good degree to have.

At the moment you're in a roughtspot. Thing to remember is, the Boomers will be dying off soon and when they do there will be oppotunities available for people with decent degrees. You just need to keep it together.

I might not be so lucky because Boomers and the main people buying vintage guitar pedals. Millenials are only interested in high gain amps and Zoomers don't give a shit about guitar.

I will fuck chads as I think about you crying in your moms basement. Fooling yourself into thinking the next day will be better. Saying to yourself that your tiny, beta nub is “not that bad”. But it is.

>Fuck off, do you really expect anyone to believe that the women-hating/blaming incels were totally fine and happy with feminism until gamergate?
And I am not saying that, I'm saying, that they reject the feminist theory (and leftist thought in general), which could help them analyze and solve the situation.
Gamergate isn't the sole reason, but it shaped how feminism is viewed online. Incels grew up during gamergate and it definitely left scars on them.
I don't know about any other generation/movement/group in history similar to the incels, if you know about any, tell me, but this is how i view it now.

>People like to say things like, "There's someone for everyone..." Nope!
>Not at all true, and stop saying it, cuz it's mean to people who never find anybody.
>There are millions of people out there who we've all unanimously decided are lightspeed ugly, and nobody kisses them on the lips, even! >Nobody touches their genitals their entire life, they just wash it and then they die, that's all that happens.
>*audience sad aww.*
>Oh, if you're feeling bad then you can go find one and fuck one tomorrow.
>*audience laughter*
>You can just solve the problem right there... with all that kindness in your hearts.
>'Aww..'
>'Well, go fuck one.'
>'Nah...'
>Yeah, I thought so.

Attached: louis-ck-another-comedy-cellar-show-comeback.png (1000x741, 332K)

>7,3" cock
>can't know that before

I gafaw'd

Incel detected.
The whole obsession with "value" is not normal and a sign of the insecurity that forms the foundation of incel identity.
Plenty of freakishly ugly men have trouble dating but never become women-blaming incels and eventually find someone.

Yeah, fucking hot. I am imagining you as my hot cousin. She's a cosplayer and a lesbian. Tell me how fucked up I am, and how my little dick could never satisfy her.

Literally this,

I've seen men with downs syndrome that end up getting married.

just gonna leave this here

Attached: 1560444917619.png (750x298, 190K)

>incel goes violent because nobody loves him
>media demonizes all incels
>everyone hates incels
>repeat cycle

fuck man humanity truly is hopeless

Adding. Antipsychotics are there for people like you incels. When the depression, torture and rage becomes too much and the horrific reality hits hard. The psychiatrist tells you that your perception of reality is distorted and therefore you need this medication. In actuality it is to control you and prevent you from losing it. It is too help “dull” the reality of your sad existence so that you don’t become a Supreme Gentleman.

>elliot rodger was half white and he killed several people
>acknowledge this
>proceeds to shit on white people just like the rest of america
retard.

So...hit the nail on the head with the whole neck broad thing didn't I?

By that logic..

100% of the 27 worst mass shooters in America were man so basically feminists must be right about all men being potential rapists and murderers..

This. Antipsychotics greatly decrease libido as well. Turns the incels into weakened, low-testosterone, pear-shape gimps. Meant to serve with menial jobs and game in their parents basements.

What to say other than "correlation doesn't equal causation"

Masculicide now

It’s actually cheaper than institutionalizing them.

Okay, just a pic of your belly with a timestamp. If you don't have stretch marks I will apologize.

She's probably just in the bathroom taking the pic, I'll wait.