Chastity thread! Some OC of me from today

Chastity thread! Some OC of me from today.

Attached: out2.webm (640x360, 1.65M)

Who locks you

can someone explain the appeal?

Self-locked right now and looking for a new local keyholder.

No GF or wife

I appreciate the vibrator was black

Attached: 1499593367357.jpg (1000x791, 89K)

Nah, my last keyholder ended up going vanilla and getting back with an ex. It was awesome while it lasted though.

years of indoctrination by jewish shills here will do that to the weak minded

checkd

Attached: 1540321474539.png (508x343, 32K)

Vibrators are cheating, anal is the way to go

some people just get off on not getting off.

some like the being controlled by another person. some like the constriction and that its preventing getting hard. some people like that thier keyholder can "own" them, others, its an act of submission. some people, its transgressive, for some, its being restrained causes actual pain.

plenty of reasons.

personally I dont see the appeal in the whole 24/7 locked thing, but can completely get being restrained for an evening or session, desperately wanting to be released, and being submissive, to be given the reward of getting released... but then my main partner's and I are also switch, so she's as likely to be submissive, and get off on being bound up and not getting anything in her, till she's served me well with her mouth, or loving to be tied.

llike everything with sex, its down to individual tastes what makes it fun.

I haven't been able to make that happen yet. The vibrator is absolutely overwhelming though.

Just keep trying, you'll get there.
That's the part I like the most, being forced to orgasm through anal and denied any penile stimuli

Attached: tumblr_nn7z2jBRnn1u9qx5no6_400.gif (358x498, 1.64M)

Attached: tumblr_ni9mdg4S381tk3bylo1_500.gif (480x306, 1.82M)

Attached: tumblr_nrso7qQhdC1u35ndfo1_400.gif (338x245, 937K)

My girlfriend cucks me with several guys, and she denies me all sex except for giving her oral, tho I often get hard and must avoid cumming at all costs.
She plays femdom on me, and then makes me watch her get dominated by other guys. Sometimes we do enough coke or speed to make me limp and even hornier during the session.

Why do you like getting cucked

nice cum
kik? (i'm a sissy)

she's not your girlfriend lol

The feeling of jaleousy can get pretty intense, especially when overlapped with humiliation and sexual arousal.
The adrenaline rush can make my face flush red and my whole body tremble from anticipation anxiety.

Sorry, don't have one

Nightly Yea Forums fap material

Attached: 04a86c45955a4bb4a71ec3ff0a5a5716.jpg (210x280, 13K)

Apparently this works

Attached: 91b6a26edf0d439ca79578147a54ce41.jpg (210x374, 15K)

I get what you mean about that adrenaline. Just doesn't happen to me in that situation.
Why do you like feeling jealous though? Most people would only be turned off from that.

I love it when my wife tells me to lock up. Its a head trip not knowing when the next time you are going to have an erection let alone when you are going to cum next. Some times its just a few days, sometimes its a month or more.

I will do anything she says in the hopes that she will let it out even for a boner.

Yeah, it is weird to refer to her as my gf when she regularly bangs with some of our friends.
But we do live together and does it partly to drive me crazy.

pleasure delayed is pleasure intensified. imagine if your orgasm was 10x more exquisite. that is why.

Pathetic retard

You're roommates with a femdom arrangement.

Not just jaleous but super horny on top of it. And we later get to talk about it during sex and relive the feeling all over again.
IDK, we both like to feel extreme experiences.
If I stopped getting that feeling, I would probably lose all interest in the game.

Ok then.

Gotcha

I don't think it would be possible to get the same level of emotional overdrive as when I have watched her being rage-fucked by two of her buddies while in bondage and getting choked and slapped in the face until orgasm by any other way.

Sounds kinda hot

Attached: klwa8ckhro631.jpg (4032x3024, 1.13M)

Lucky bastard.

Has she made you get fucked by a guy yet? That's the next step.

not that user, but my gf said that I was going to become bisexual in addition to already being a cuckold in chastity a "CiC" :P . i told her she was crazy and i wasn't doing it. well, she stopped unlocking my chastity cage to let me cum. she also started wearing socks 24/7 and never let me see her barefoot or enjoy her feet. i lasted 4 months without so much as an erection and i finally gave in...and(pic happened)

Attached: 1549417134044.jpg (2320x3088, 512K)

Not yet, but she mentioned it a few times.
She makes me buy lingerie and girl clothes my size to play lesbian dom with me from time to time, and she has pegged me with a strapon while being sissyfied.
So maybe some day, but I am not that keen with the idea.

Attached: 1764352796.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

im also a cock fluffer now as well, here's her teasing me with her feet as i get her lover ready for sex while im still locked in chastity

Attached: 1559962191006.jpg (1420x1924, 1.26M)

Why put yourself in chastity if you are going to make yourself cum while chastised anyway? Doesnt that defeat the purpose?

Thats hot

it takes FOREVER and it's not very satisfying either. if anything you end up even more horny than if you didn't cum in your cage. unless i cum from pegging in my chastity cage, anything else is ruined orgasm tier. being fucked in chastity feels amazing. im sure getting unlocked and allowed inside her would still be the best, but that's over for me now, and im never allowed inside her again. also other than my bday, im really never allowed to cum without my cage on

Attached: 1556232428886.jpg (1280x850, 268K)

As much as i hate Trump I LOVE chastity and BBC!

Attached: 1478545885351.png (1152x1728, 214K)

wut

how did this this all start? Was it your idea?

4 years, ago it all started with me just wanting to wear it saturday morning after sex until we had sex saturday night(mostly so i licked her pussy several times and she wouldn't unlock me until she came)

>now this is my sex life

Attached: rfimatsfs3631.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

I have that cage too. One o my favorites.

Can you come hands free in the chastity? Without any anal stimulation, etc.

I want this

not at all, to actually have a real orgasm and cum , i need to be pegged when im caged which is 24/365(other than supervised showers)

Attached: gx7zl76ikky21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

the inclusion of foot stuff is really hot. Does she make you kiss them while she gets fucked?

i love sucking her toes while she gets fucked by her bf's thick cock
>feeling her toes curl from an orgasm he makes her have while her toes are in your mouth...

Attached: qi5ytl9797v21.jpg (4032x3024, 979K)

has she ever made you clean her lover's cum from her feet?

no, foot play is beneath him but ive licked his cum from her pussy and tits and ive licked my own cum off her soles and toes.

Attached: 0nL4OAT.jpg (4640x3480, 607K)

Asking for a friend. Do they show up if you wear them in public? And Do they make the orgasm better?

does he ever talk down to you? And has he ever made you clean his cock off?

This picture enrages me OP. Your gf/wife is a piece of shit scumbag sociopath and you need to kill yourself.

Sexy clitty