I only have $3k left and then I'll commit suicide. What shit can I do...

I only have $3k left and then I'll commit suicide. What shit can I do? I've already fucked women so I want something else

Attached: 1557802673257.jpg (790x700, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203971263/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me the 3k and kill your self. It will take 5 minutes

go get a vr headset and an automatic fleshlight and youre good to go

you are missing out if you havent leaked a girl yet

Attached: 3383425bb34e4414a5d14cf7e8774887.jpg (175x279, 11K)

why do you want to die user?
please tell me mate

>go get a vr headset and an automatic fleshlight

nah, Ill just fuck some whore for $100, feels 1000000x better

What do you hate or love most in this world?

give me the 3k and start fucking men, instead of women.

>why do you want to die user?
>please tell me mate

Im just done, Im paying child support, I have a shit job while working for a better job while being incompetent because of my autism

You should use it to travel the World and see if it helps you feel better. Also, can you buy me Football Manager 2019 on Steam? It's on sale right now, and at least you would have one person thinking about you while playing it.

buy me squad on steam so you can go out a hero user, please.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203971263/

A plane ticket is like a grand user

Snapchat fans you will like this

Attached: a696793797b24a11a1375e41fc185f23.jpg (315x563, 19K)

ah im so sorry mate thought i could help you but honestly i cant

so for your actual question:maybe run away, do some cool shit, perhaps kill yourself in an empowering way(cut your throat while on fire from gasoline)(please dont if theres another way)

also please try lsd before you do it-have some fun for once

Nope. You can find 300 CAD return tickets to Spain or London, from mid/East Canada. And once you're in Europe, you have 10-20-30 euros plane tickets, or buses/trains, etc. for basically anywhere. And hostels cost around 10-15 per night, or even cheaper.

Bumping for Football Manager 2019.

This OP. Try some acid.

Can you move? Pack your shit and go. Get another shit job somewhere else. It's fun.

>Can you move? Pack your shit and go. Get another shit job somewhere else. It's fun.

Ive been doing that and Im tired of constantly moving. Im tired of living at thi s point

When he said to move, he probably meant "to move somewhere new", and not to move in another similar city.

You need to go travel to another country. Also, I'm still waiting for Football Manager 2019.

Dude don't do it life gets better and your not in rock bottom

here, i'm sure you're a great guy after all you've been through. you can do a lot of things if you want. sounds like your problems could be solved by a lot of money. maybe try writing some songs idk what genre you like but it could help you even if you only write some sheets if its original and interesting(your mental state might help) it could be good.
also i know how it feels and you really have no option other than waiting but please try getting better
try upping your nicotine dose and do it 24/7 or do drugs.

anyways if you want to talk let me know
i'd really want to

t. 20 year old who wants be a therapist but will probably suck dick doing it

To perish is to admit homosexuality and thee will go to hell

There are jobs where autism is a highly useful skill. Find something what fits you, not try to fit to any other job.

Sorry kiddo but it doesn't

Sorry >> 803626159 Was meant for >> 803625886

3k worth of lsd

take it all at once

>I've already fucked women
Fuck a trap

$3k is probably more than half the population, if you are under 30 years old. Figure out some business model and take the opportunity to put some cash down for a business loan.

Get it in pennies and throw them at shit.
You're going to die, who cares if it's illegal?

Attached: 1561935186677.png (152x141, 47K)

This does look like you had enough shit thrown at your face. This is sad. But mate most of your problems appear to be related to your finances. Can't you invest like 1.5K in whatever safe shit ? I don't know. It sucks to see people like you being beaten in the face by life itself.

what about your autism(if it's diagnosed) makes you incompetent?