Saw that a few weeks ago. Simply horrible. That woman should be tortured to death

Saw that a few weeks ago. Simply horrible. That woman should be tortured to death

Attached: D9uCxbJWwAAQS8Z.jpg (960x953, 89K)

meant Daisy's destruction

what were you replying to

is this now a billie thread?

Attached: 1561143394509.jpg (640x640, 24K)

My only question is why aren't you fucks making use of deepnudes so we can see those melons?

Who dat ?

pic unreleated. I saw the video Daisy's destruction. Look it up on google. You will realise what I meant.

yes

Attached: 1561563317397.png (1148x1270, 1.74M)

You again?
>sage

sage?

yes

imagine those bazoopers bouncing in your face as she rides you and looks into your eyes with pure primal lust overtaking her

Attached: UnequaledOccasionalEkaltadeta-max-1mb.gif (460x460, 933K)

I am not sage. What does it have to do with my post?

>samefag
>sage

I want to go to red robin, and feast upon a blue cheese burger with extra cheese and crispy onion straws, 4 servings of bottomless steak fries with a side of campfire sauce and a double tall milkshake. I will refrain from any bowel movements for 3 days before I take my rightful throne upon Billie's face. as I fuck her tits with my magnum dong, she will lick my asshole clean knowing full well the fate that is about to befall her. with a mighty roar I will cum, relaxing my sphincter and allowing a glorious turd to expel from my rectum and lovingly find a home on Billie's face. she will thank me for this opportunity, and relish the moment she smears my red robin turd between her breasts. the mingling of the contents of my ballbag and intestines will be reminiscent of a melted klondike bar, just brown and white in perfect harmony. exactly as Billie dreams of.

Attached: 20190701_130200.jpg (800x1119, 327K)

>I am not sage
Lmao

well those are some nice kazoombas

We all know you were hired to post here and use a VPN

saw it in a Billie thread a while back, anyone got the webm of her running in what looks like a ig story while her tits are flopping every which way and she's laughing?

nope just a dedicated fan of big bouncy bazoopers

Can't wait for this dumb broads nudes to leak in january 2020

Samefag
We all know you have that video...

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc

TRANNIE_ID:eif1mycbgh

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 32K)

it seems it are you who has become the retarted

Attached: 20190701_132247.jpg (800x1117, 371K)

Keep talking to yourself

Attached: 1561964675141.jpg (1076x661, 521K)