Trump just fucking walks into North Korea and shakes the hand of it's leader

Trump just fucking walks into North Korea and shakes the hand of it's leader.

I respect the hell out of him for that.

Attached: 1561915648029.jpg (671x767, 64K)

Yeah they can discuss their favorite items on the dollar menu, who gives a fuck. This is all for show and nothing will come of it.

>nothing will come of it
Good, war can be avoided for another generation. I agree with you completely.

Remember when Obama proposed talks with DPRK and Fox news lost their fucking mind with the traitor talk? Good shit.

Your team is retarded OP.

Haaaah look how they made their camera man wear a suit, what retards

but I'm not on any team

Rocket-man has pants 3 sizes too big for him.
But I like his military hairstyle

Attached: ULlMVId.jpg (200x211, 6K)

Amazing to see people spin this as a negative. The more we normalize relations the more we can sneak capitalism into their society, changing them into a better nation that isn't so fucking insane.

But what do we get out of it? North-Korea doesn't have any oil.

>team politics
You are the gay, I remember voting for Obama based on things he said he'd do that I wanted done, like closing GITMO and decriminalizing weed, among other things.
You gotta shop around with politics, picking a team and digging in is for retards.

Attached: 1561918494182.jpg (1080x1302, 637K)

Hopefully he'll stay there.

It's not always about oil you cynical daft faggot.
Getting the Norks to be our friends is best way to secure a more lasting peace in the region, particularly for our Asian allies SK and Nip-island.
If those crazy cunts aren't expecting a full-scale war a time any time maybe they will start relaxing their sphincter and let that red white and blue cock slide in, but just the tip.

NK does nothing but lie to the west about everything, they always have

this is all for show. the difference is that Kim knows it while Trump probably doesn't

i hope i'm wrong and somehow this magically results in NK's regime being dismantled, but that's unlikely since they're still expanding their forced labour camps within the mountains

Same results if trump ignores Kim, so what’s the point of flirting with dictators around the world? Isn’t the US better than that?

Good-faith negotiations require good faith.

>they're still expanding their forced labour camps within the mountains
How do you know this?

Not saying you're right or wrong, not saying I'm "on Trump's team", just wondering where you get your information from. Sorry if this question offends you.

Yeah I do, completely silent now. Fair and balanced as my drunk wife.

No? Nigger you can't just ignore a country and hope it goes away because you don't like them.

This is how I see it, dumbfuck trump is getting played but thinks he’s getting somewhere.

I remember everyone laughing when North Korea told Obama to go fuck himself. That was a foreign policy highlight. Much more fun than all the wars Obama started.

OP literally thinks that was really Kim Jong Un.

But do you really? Because Pence will then become president, and then your lit will go for helicopter rides.

Well yeah, kinda like a "you don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with you" which is ultimately good.

Except they're both dumbfucks tough.

Me too!

Democrats, sadly have lost their minds.

An example:

Dreamer children are blameless for the sins of their parents, who brought them into the US illegally.

vs.

US citizens must pay reparations for the slave trade nobody alive had anything to do with, slavery ended over a hundred of years ago, how we today still on the hook?

Logic contortionists!

What’s the alternative though? They’ve already got the H-bomb now thanks to the Obama years wheee he let them develop while pouring billions in aid dollars into their country. What alternative does Trump have?

>implying Democrats understand the concept of good faith

He doesn’t. It’s a lie he made up to continue his shitty meme that NK are evil bad guys from a Hollywood movie.

Sure you can nigger, look at ALL of Africa.

Who’s ignoring all of Africa? African countries have been thriving lately

Trump gets shit done. End of discussion.
He is a man worthy of respect.

That's working out well isn't it? Especially for SA.
Just ignore the problem and pretend it will solve itself!

Yeah ignoring folks works really well for Democrats. Look what happened at the last election

>nothing will come of it.

Look Barry just because you let this shit fester does not mean you should now be disrespecting your betters.
Trump gets it done.

he's a goddamned traitor who just slapped the faces of every soldier that died in that war

great meme, look at that ballistic glass Big O is standing behind.

These trump things may lead nowhere, but wtf why not give it a shot, do something different

Some of his actions are respectable.
The man himself is not.

>Your team is retarded OP.

Says the guy whose team's brilliant idea is to offer free health care to whomever shows up, and on your tab!

Your options are:
1: Make peace somehow to deescalate tensions and reduce threats to our allies
2:Total war, roping in China and likely leading to a global conflagration
3: Lol just ignore it until someone else solves the problem

We're trying #1 right now.

Attached: Bradley_21.png (1280x1644, 1.08M)

They were all a bunch of faggots anyway lol

true.

>>EVERYONE WHO KEEPS GIVING TRUMP CREDIT

Kim *asked him to come*. He didn't just trounce over the 45th parallel and shake Jong Un's hand like the Thedore Roosevelt / Dennis Rodman fusion you wish he was. He is not brave, he is not manly, he *does not* get things done.

The US President never needed security to be safe at the Demilitarized Zone; the DPRK knows if they openly assassinate a President of the United States it will be war and they will lose.

Nonetheless, Trump is an idiot to leave his secret service behind and waltz into enemy territory. Granted, they weren't far away, neither are the ROK soldiers and the DPRK doesn't want a war. The chances of him being kidnapped were non-zero, but it didn't happen. If we're very lucky, Kim slipped him something that will slowly take him out over the next several weeks, a little polonium cocktail perhaps?

"Stop liking who I don't like"

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc

TRANNIE_ID:rt157b1uf

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 31K)

Imagine being this much of a crybaby wuss.
Gimme your lunch money fag.

>Nothing will come of it
Yeah exactly you idiot that's the point.
Stop hating on everything Trump does good or bad just because you have daddy issues.

When will President Trump solve the discordshilling problem plaguing our humble basket-weaving board?

>the worst fanfiction since 50 shades
North Korea inviting him is a submissive move on their part. They know they’ve got no options left other than to remain as China’s bitch.
Trump opened the door to a diplomatic peace that could be mutually beneficial in Singapore. This is North Korea accepting the help that Trump offered. China are bricking it right now because NK was their only real bargaining tool in trade talks.

I can confirm this works

Attached: c0ed10b832084a32895fb1a23f5a957e.jpg (210x374, 14K)

leak your fav celeb

Attached: 30dd4ea2517d4816a8fd75c5d1099951.jpg (175x279, 11K)

/thread

/THREAD

thank you Yea Forumsro

Attached: 3991dc633bcb40e7ba3b4f66dc252353.jpg (161x286, 9K)

/THREAD

>NK builds nuclear bombs in order to protect their own sovereignty
>All previous administrations have leveraged sanctions in order to ensure that they won't use them, develop more, or reengage in war in any way
>Kim realizes all he has to do is constantly flatter Trump in order to get whatever he wants
>Invited him to North Korea as "the first president ever to come!"
>Meanwhile they are continuing to develop more bombs
>Meanwhile they are continuing to act in ways that previously resulted in sanctions
>Now they can get away with whatever the fuck they want because they made Trump feel special

/Thread

Under Trump? No were're actually doing a little of both 2 and 3. Don's con is that we are doing 1, but sooner or later one of two things will happen:

A: His presidency will end peacefully but without normalized relations between the United States and North Korea, Iran, etc.

B: One of these countries calls his bluff and World War 3 breaks out before his presidency ends.

Who the fuck cares. North Korea is no threat at all, Trump got played like the bitch he is.

/thread

/
T
H
R
E
A
D

/Thread

D
A
E
R
H
T

>No were're actually doing a little of both 2 and 3. Don's con is that we are doing 1,
All you had to say was "I'm retarded", we would have understood with fewer words typed.

———>/thread

/ThREAd

>The more we normalize relations the more we can sneak capitalism into their society, changing them into a better nation that isn't so fucking insane.
>Implying capitalism = sanity
Wew

/THREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 577D33B5-AEF6-43F0-A74A-4BDED6041738.jpg (640x640, 97K)

/thread

You have been visited by the Retardface Fuckhead the Shit-Eater of mediocre threads.

This thread is about to die. OP, hopefully you got what you desired out of it and that it wasn't a total loss.

Attached: 1562009353767.jpg (133x214, 14K)

/thread

Maybe if they just try *real* communism it'll work this time? I mean it's got to work eventually!

/thread

/thread

Attached: 1557985585011.png (1200x784, 1.22M)

/thread

/thread

Yeah it was fun while it lasted, now it's just bots and children meming at one another so I'm out.

>I'm retarded.
You're being conned by america's top con artist; he's going to bankrupt the United States just like all his companies, and leave the office still a smug, smiling, billionaire who never gave one shit about a person with one dollar to their name less than him.

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc

TRANNIE_ID:mv60kr3gfr

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 28K)

/thread

>Occupy Democrats

Lmao what a newfag

/
T
H
R
E
A
D