Dear old school Yea Forums I am seeking your opinion...

Dear old school Yea Forums I am seeking your opinion. (warning to cancer/trolls: i will delete this thread in a second if you try to troll so save your time)

My sister just turned 19 years old, i am 24 here and i'm struggling with the fact that my sister is dating a 32 year old. How do I bring this up to her that its inappropriate? My parents are currently unaware as they've been dating for a month now and my parents dont have instagram/facebook..... and my sister's instagram is private.

This photo popped up in my IG feed 2 days ago and I almost puked knowing thats my sister. This guy is an absolute faggot too from what ive learned from scrolling his posts and comments (havent met him yet). What is my best option here? Show my parents or talk to her?

Im doing this because I care about her and dont want her to get used. Shes the typical good girl, university student, studies SUUUUPER hard, etc etc and this guy seems like a bit of a jock.

Advice please?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218047396/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first, you must post feet.

also to follow up on this, what kind of guy in the first place who is 32 year old would date a 19 year old? i feel like this guy is a creep and i want to somehow get this relationship over with asap

let her get some decent dick from a guy who looks like a 24 year old chad

if you have no practical advice dont even bother posting because i wont be responding. (yes i replied to you but this is a warning to others that i wont even bother giving a reaction))

how does it feel knowing that he's definitely rammed the shit out of your sister, at that exact location?

post feet for practical advice.

i can tell you from experience and from /b
if you put a mattress in that pool, it'll take a crane to get it out.

shut up you pleb, this was posted on another board. Take your fake story and shove it.

that's actually genuine advice though. let your sister live her life. maybe she has a thing for older guys. you're on Yea Forums, don't you have some weird interests?

Gonna get the typical rebellious bullshit if you try to keep it from happening by normal means. Also beating his ass just for looking like a faggot could be fun, but would only push your sister closer. See if you can frame one for something like cheating, get one or both of them to resent the other on their own; this way you avoid being griefed, and they wont feel as if an outside influence split them.

ITT: OP wants to fuck his own sister

This might be the best advice. Thank you! I have all I need now.

One who's a chad
17 to 19 year olds are where it's at

why do you give a shit about your sisters life, weird as fuck. I could care less about what my siblings are doing with themselves

>file deleted
why would the mods do this?

this is the only reply that matters.

They don't look related.

dont worry dude , shes probably just using him for hot , kinky sex .
do you think they tried anal yet?

factual

lmao

I deleted it because summer fags/no lifers are here. This is how sad their life is that they have to troll someone about this. Please stop commenting on the post and let it die as im not reposting the picture.

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd

TRANNIE_ID:t4m3u3n9z

how did you delete your own pic?
you're probably a janny

so you're a snitch... AND you're a pussy

when they break up i'm gonna fuck your sister

you must be 12 if you care about this

Ok you have fun with that. Have fun because in 5 minutes your degenerate brain will have forgotten what she even looks like.

Gentlemen...

:)

Attached: 1562006414841.jpg (1080x1350, 277K)

30 year old Oldfag here, been on this shithole since about 2006. Before you assume, no, I do not date 19 year olds and have been in a long term relationship with a woman who is three years younger than me for the last five years. I am going to give you advice that comes from experience of where you are as a person, and will try to explain to you where your actions and emotions are going.

If you attempt to confront her or act indignant about this it will blow up in your face. Your sister will resent you for it for years. Right now, I imagine you resent her because she probably gets and has always gotten more attention from men than you have gotten from women. That's just the way things are. Women 18-30 get a lot of attention from men. Men chase, women are chased. There is literally nothing you can do about this basic evolutionary fact of life.

Look at it this way: she is young and enjoying her life. As for the guy... the age gap is somewhat significant but not unheard of, and *just because someone works out doesn't make them a bad or stupid person*. Let your sister live her life and make her own mistakes and learn from them.

Best (or worst?) case scenario, they end up being happy together and you have to put up with this guy for the rest of your life. Worst (or best?) case scenario, they break up and move on with their lives. Either way, frankly it is none of your business. Trying to make it your business by interjecting yourself into your sister's personal life will just make you even more bitter and unlikable to others.

Let me end on this note: if you found someone who loved you and desired you, who made you happy and who you were proud to have at your side, would you want your sister to constantly criticize her and talk shit about her just because she wanted to control you?

My advice would be to reach out to your sister and ask politely about how you've noticed a new guy on her social media. Ask about him. You might even get along with the guy.

Attached: 1424092151894s.jpg (249x249, 7K)

better run and tell mommy in the next 5 minutes then

Damn Yea Forumsro.
Good to know there are some real ones still out here.

saved

What a fucktard you are. Is this really how sad your life is? Congratulations you're a fucking creep. You can live with that now for the rest of your life. This thread will die in 10 minutes and no one will see her again or care about this thread, but you'll have to carry that on your shoulders.

I just think your sister is hot.
Just like that 30 year old :)

oh we are just getting started

the boogaloo has just begun.

Attached: 9525330830.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

This isn’t even ops sister. His incel genes are way too ugly to produce a hottie like her.

Attached: 1900163344.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

you're the same person posting over and over i hope thats a wake up call to how you should change your life. there is nobody else in this thread as sad as you. you're posting trying to appear to be more than one person. like i said, what happens in 10 minutes when the thread is dead, and you have to go on with your life knowing this is who you are? have fun with that. or you can delete the picture and actually know youre making a change

how about no

you kinda type like a deranged person, OP...sounds like you have a lot of pent up anger for some reason.
Also just this entire post comes off as jealous and possessive. No one should be this worked up over a relationship that isn't theirs, it's simply not healthy.

Fuggen pwnd

Can we get some photoshops going of her? I think that would piss OP off the most. I'm on my mobile right now so I cant!

>calls other people pathetic for reposting the picture
>doxxed his own sister on a board full of retards and asking for advice about stuff he has nothing to do with

huh?

Welcome to Yea Forums

Next time, try to make the bait less obvious or if you really are this new don't try to pretend to be an oldfag. Seriously, there is nothing cool about being over 40 and still on here, trust me, as an oldfag I know the shame all too well.

Anyways, good luck!

See

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218047396/

owo wats dis?

the one piece of decent advice in the thread and OP ignores it because he's too busy getting mad at anons for jacking off to the sister he fantasizes about

Attached: 1529763549292.jpg (792x560, 489K)

wait wait wait

>fuck a lot of crackwhores
>get HIV
>fuck your sister
>sister has now HIV
>tell 32 year old dude
>32 year old dude won't fuck your sister anymore

Attached: 6172225684.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

Attached: He knows too much.jpg (625x725, 107K)

important numbers for later
46288956_337579870361878_5261826996016278873_n

also

Doing god's work user.

i mean she is pretty hot right

like i said people would lose interest pretty quick. now your left on your own to live with your faggotry. have a good one you piece of shit summer fag.

indeed!!

oh don't worry, my 24 year old son, i've been here for long enough to know how to rustle one's jimmys

if i can find her, i can find you

Ah, I see you are familiar with the boogaloo rules of engagement.

Boogaloo it is.

please continue lmao

there's a lesson to be learned somewhere deep in this thread..

i think we're making progress boys

Attached: 9234443981.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

what do we think, same girl?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 12.54.03 PM.png (594x880, 905K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 12.54.42 PM.png (708x1020, 1.23M)

fishy bro... this pic has been posted on festival sites and shit...unless it's attached to an account that also has the other pic

What are the odds that OP is manipulating you?
He claims to be the jealous brother, that will delete this thread at the hint trolling, but then never deletes it.

I'm not buying this, I think someone has a vendetta against the girl or the brother and is using you to troll them.

yeah, the lack of braces, tan and differences in arms aren't selling me

You're a cunt get off my Yea Forums

I got you Yea Forumsro despite not being old school like you require.

Just ask your sister why she wants to date him and tell her he was 13 when she was a baby. Basically call him a pedophile using his money to attract her and he probably has other young women her age. If she doesn't listen then talk to your parents about this. Your sister might hate or dislike you but she will come to realize you and your parents were right in a couple years.

good for him if so, i feel like most of us are having fun

After doing whatever you plan to do, you might want to take a look at their friends list to figure out who OP really is.

Look for the guy who is triforcing and greentexting all over facebook.

Saved both, deffinitly will be reposting. Thanks for being a complete faggot OP!

Attached: 1433975005281.png (736x1024, 53K)

OP is a faggot and a fraud

i'd wager he's from the re*dit space more so than here

but in any case i agree with

rat faggot

bump

TFW when you were to stupid to see that another user already posted an archive of this girl. OP just took another photo from a previous thread. She is a twitch gamer girl. not OP's sister. 6/10 troll OP

Nice try OP

hah
what a stupid disgusting titted fucking nigger, i'm gonna slap your whore sister OP

Attached: 1562011474965.png (512x512, 498K)

Unfortunately you will need to add 12 points to your IQ score in order to understand my comment, but nice try.

Post nudes of your sis

Fucking hell it is you! Is this really legit? You posted your fucking sister to b?

FAG KILL YOURSELF NIGGA WHY YOU COME TO Yea Forums FOR ADVICE YOU A TARD OR WHAT TALK TO A FRIEND ABOUT... OH WAIT YOU DONT HAVE FRIENDS COZ YOU A FAT FUCK JUST FUCKING HANG YOURSELF NIGGER

You're right. That is, in fact, a very insightful, 200+ IQ comment.

post nudes of yourself i wanna see that man dick

>implying 188
Whatever you say...

Your sister is an adult. She can do what she wants. If it turns out to be so bad she'll get her fingers burned and will learn.
If it turns out fine and makes her happy you're being a total fag.

You dont understand my comment, but I dont blame you.

Obviously you aren't 188 IQ.

>Dear old school Yea Forums I am seeking your opinion. (warning to cancer/trolls: i will delete this thread in a second if you try to troll so save your time)
>My sister just turned 19 years old, i am 24 here and i'm struggling with the fact that my sister is dating a 32 year old. How do I bring this up to her that its inappropriate? My parents are currently unaware as they've been dating for a month now and my parents dont have instagram/facebook..... and my sister's instagram is private.
>This photo popped up in my IG feed 2 days ago and I almost puked knowing thats my sister. This guy is an absolute faggot too from what ive learned from scrolling his posts and comments (havent met him yet). What is my best option here? Show my parents or talk to her?
>Im doing this because I care about her and dont want her to get used. Shes the typical good girl, university student, studies SUUUUPER hard, etc etc and this guy seems like a bit of a jock.
>Advice please?

a 32 year old jock? how does that work? Is it that he still plays professional sports, or that he exhibits social traits that one would associate with the Jock archetype?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 11.49.11 PM.png (1334x730, 1.22M)

32 to 19 seems fine to me?

I mean its a large age gap but not totally out of the question. There are a good number of couples like that about.

Can't be a faggot if he's dating your sister.

anyone using snapchat...thank me later

Attached: 0716edcb583e4bcb9ed1051adc59e3df.jpg (200x262, 13K)

thought it was just spam

Attached: 3ba8de8b0ee5468a9c8e92b35ac0239a.jpg (179x269, 11K)

checkmate.