After a certain age, a man should have a wife and kids, post secondary schooling exceeding 5 years...

After a certain age, a man should have a wife and kids, post secondary schooling exceeding 5 years, a luxury SUV and weekend car, a boat, 3 luxury watches and a good relationship with their parents and siblings or he should be called a failure.

Attached: 1561951678739.jpg (252x282, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/166211/worldwide-median-household-income-000.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's true though

Meh.

Attached: BhNRPY3CUAAxsdc.jpg (598x286, 32K)

But I hate luxury suv’s And I think nice watches are a waste of money and a stupid status symbol for idiots

im assuming you live in a different world?

Attached: 1561681408452.jpg (718x751, 53K)

Sounds like you're just too poor to afford any of that shit.

6 figure earner here. Luxury cars and watches are a waste of fucking money. Everything you will put towards "luxury" items are a rip off. I'd rather put the money into my investments.

i'm 50, have no wife or kids (haven't even kissed a woman in about 20 years), i don't even own a car (only a bicycle which is hard to ride in the rain and snow), no boat, i wear a casio watch, and i disowned my family when i moved out at age 18 and have never spoken to any of them since that day. i earn less than $50000 per year (gross not net) in a job that i'm told each year may be my last employed there, and i rent an apartment not owning any property. i am the dentition of a modern day failure. i'm worth as much as a homeless loser except i happen to have a roof over my head at the moment and it will soon disappear

>This thread again

Does making these threads everyday make you a man?

nah i agree with him, watches are dumb when you got a phone that tells time

>i am the dentition of a modern day failure.
>Definition

Sorry, couldn't help myself. However, you've lived your life by your own hand and your standing on your own two feet. There is nothing wrong with this.

Except when you're rich and have no debts for the incoming recession, laughing at dumb losers who think like this. Have fun losing all your shit.

Responding to bait OP posted. Certified RETARD.

Attached: QS_f061f11c365f4201842504da76372b51.jpg (850x466, 43K)

My parents didn't show me anything

Attached: 1561606714142.jpg (800x450, 181K)

i'm not the op. everything i said is true. in plan on kms when i finally lose the job. 50+ year olds looking for employment don't do well.

did he actually say that in the show?

you sound like a fucking woman, the other user sounds like a real man

utility > luxury

Says who? inb4 you cant answer
>inb4 the answer is "an user on Yea Forums"
>inb4 measuring your value but how much material you own, and not how happy you are
>inb4 being a breeder is now the new standard to which Yea Forumsholds itself
>inb4 luxury watches are regarded as anything more than a way to extract money from insecure tools
>inb4 OP acts like he is anything but a raging newfag.

ishygddt

Sounds like you just sold all your time and now you are desperately looking for validation through the accumulation of worthless trinkets.

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd

TRANNIE_ID:3x98cl1bai

I am 35, married with children, and make $65k/year. I wish I was your age with no wife or kids. I'd sell everything I had to see the world and experience other cultures.

Same. Have fun in your luxury cross over or whatever you fags wanna drive now. Sounds like sooo much fun. What a nice time. I'll be the guy having the time of his life in a skyline that's had the piss modded out of it. Who in the right mind spends money on watches?

This

>Does making these threads everyday make you a man?

out of all the copypastas posted on /b, somehow this one bothers you.....

>not a kissless virgin
>not too obese to ride a cyle
>not a sucker for overpriced gimmicks designed to extract wealth from the insecure
>has a job, supports himself, not sleeping on cardboard boxes waiting for charity

You're not a loser at all, you've just allowed yourself to be brainwashed into thinking you are, because that way you just might work more hours, sell more of your time and buy more material wealt to further prop up big business, corporations and the 1% lobbying government with the money they make from selling overpriced watches to the insecure 99%

WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!

Thank god I'm not at a certain age.

i'm poor as shit make less than 20k a year, but I make it, I have a hard time but I make it. Life can always be harder damn damn i'd rather deal with a hard life than be bored out of my fucking mind.

actually people driving SUVs are a complete failure

Just dumb

>i'm poor as shit make less than 20k a year

How? Im a merchandiser and I make 2x that, do you work fast food?

>checked
After a certain age, a man should have a wife and kids, post secondary schooling exceeding 4 years a car at 50 grand - 100+ a good relationship with his family and friends, and hold 3 main luxuries, ex. boat, summer house, etc.

im not gonna hate on people ill just say an expensive well made car is important for any self reliant male or female

whatever your taste might be

Why is that?

>LOL

Bet you feel pretty silly huh? Retard.

Why post this uneducated nigger? Yes I have all the above minus watches? (Kys) and a luxury suv. Unless you count a 70,000 Chevy suburban a “luxury” car.

So u dont have shitty material on ur car and it doesnt break down as quick...:

But I don't need a car.. I live in a densely populated place with transport hubs and facilities all close to my home, I could walk to literally any facility I need within 20 minutes, or walk to the nearest station in 3..

Who the fuck wants a watch? It's not the 90s anymore you posing twat

Too poor to afford one?

99% of the male population falls outside your fantasy.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1562005708758.jpg (203x222, 12K)

>3 watches

Nigger, that's two watches too many. I also don't need 50 pairs of Jordan's, a boat, a yacht, weekend house, a wife, a mistress, 2.3 children, etc.

Those things are money pits and status symbols which might make your typical normie jelly but serve not real function.

Attached: 1518884950092.jpg (480x553, 62K)

If you knew anything about economics, the world, etc. you’d know how fucking stupid you are.
Instead you blissfully survive while we have to put up with it instead.
news.gallup.com/poll/166211/worldwide-median-household-income-000.aspx

>
retweet

Wow, another poorfag making excuses for being poor. Maybe try getting a grown-up job, then you can afford the finer things in life.

>wife & kids
No free time and kids are a drain on your checking acc

>luxury SUV
SUVs are for fags and middle aged moms. Just get something reliable

>weekend vehicle
Every man should have a summer/weekend vehicle yes

>luxury watches
Also gay

>good relationships with parents and siblings
I agree

Nightly Yea Forums fap material

Attached: fb54c15f74e144a6a31cfc9673bd8833.jpg (315x563, 19K)

You didn't say anything about the boat

Anyone who aspires to be viewed as successful by his status symbols is a massive faggot with an empty life.

Fulfill your own individual wishes and stop giving a fuck about how other people see you.

Attached: 1559346474350.gif (125x125, 18K)

They should only count North American, European, and Asian countries. Adding in African and spic countries lowers the expectations

never thought it was actually legit

Attached: 79632e159b854780a55347edd7cfb573.jpg (202x359, 16K)

Which part of anything you just shat out of your mouth disputes the fact you’re living in a fantasy world likely due to being an underage faggot who’s mommy and daddy still cook your tendies for you?

Imagine thinking that luxury goods will make you happy lmao

haha, this!
>b-but fortune teller said they make me happy!

Asia alone skews the shit out of household median income - in just China there is something like 31mil that lives in what the government classified as poverty, in reality it’s probably closer to 150mill by most nation’s standards according to many watchdog groups.

Since you value my opinion so much:

A boat would be nice but doesnt determine whether you are a failure or not.
I would get something that compliments my 71’ chevelle, a classic boat to go with my classic car

Watches are obsolete and SUVs are for women who can't drive.

Considering you have non of these and are posting on Yea Forums, why?

How you gonna tow that boat, a ‘71 Chevelle sure as fuck wasn’t made for it.
>we had a ‘72 Chevelle when I was a kid in the 80’s - transmissions weren’t made for any type of load - tongue weight was 350lb or so and two capacity was 2200lb

I could afford a fucking $10 watch but why the fuck would I need that?

Yeah, nice try liberal cucks but even poverty in Asia is 1000x better than poverty in fucking Africa. They're fucking slaves there

You think Chinese sweat shop laborers aren’t slaves?
Lol you fucking retarded mong.

I'd still rather live there than some African shithole you liberal nugger loving cuck

No you wouldn’t. Your bitch ass couldn’t handle anyplace but your momma’s basement, lets be fucking real, kid.

FINE i’ll get a ‘70 C20 with a big block.
You’re making me spend a lot of money here user

>finer things
Those two words got you hook line and sinker.

The most valuable thing in life is time. You only have so much, you can't buy more, you can't put a price on it. You put a price on yours. You're selling all your time for a fantasy. Not even a fantasy of happiness, but a fantasy of acceptance. You bought into the idea of winners and losers, status and wealth, and you're trading your most valuable assett for it. You'll be back again one day, posting about how depressed you are, how your kids a smackhead, how your wife cucked you, how you've been working your ass off for 40 years but you're miserable and you've suddenly had an epithany that there's more to life than what you possess, and when that day comes.. Well, nothing really. Good luck to you, user.

The vehicles, watches and the long education will only make sense for a minority. But I agree with the other points.

>Every man should have a summer/weekend vehicle yes
Nah, I'm fine without. But thank you for accessing my needs/wants based on your own preferences.

Yeah but it’s worth it. I say that as a Chevelle man myself.

Imagine being this desperate for validation.

If you were really minted, you'd just dock it in a harbor somewhere, dry or wet. The only people towing boats around are insecure manlets going through a midlife crisis and trying to prove to the world they aren't a loser because "muh boat"

>2 years of post secondary schooling
>small sailboat my dad built
>parents are deceased
>no siblings
>wife and 1 kid
>only watch is a non-working heirloom
>2014 honda civic and wife's 2010 ford escape
Damn, guess I'm a failure on all fronts

Attached: 1557833586658.png (384x313, 39K)