When will the collective worship of this fucking band end?

When will the collective worship of this fucking band end?

Attached: yesterday.jpg (819x1024, 137K)

When a meteor destroys Earth

later today

Give it one or two more generations.

Never. As the rest of them get older and inevitably die, their popularity will increase in correlation

>Someone likes some music that I don't personally like I WANT THEM TO STOP LIKING THINGS REEEEEEEE

Never really liked them
I remember first seeing them in posters in an old school restaurant i used to go alot when growing up
I remember seeing them walking the Abbey crossroad thingy with “Help!” Or some shit
Remember typing on google “help band”
Search results reveals The Beatles
Look them up on Napster or KaZaA, don’t remember which one
Thought they were shit, was 7-8
Still think they’re shit, am now almost 28

>Seeing them walk Abbey Road
>being 28

pick one

The world is big, different cultures have different focus - I agree, the wording is a bit wonky, but it could happen.

Yeah, was a kid, saw them on a poster walk the abbey road crossroad
Did you even fucking read?

Read cunt

I don't think you know when that took place - August 1969

Then you think wrong.

When do you think it happened

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-01 at 20.03.25.png (1314x660, 319K)

Dude i’m the OP
Read the fucking post again, retard

No, you don't understand, You said you thought I didn't know when this took place - I told you, you thought wrong.
Because I knew.
Never assume.
Also, the album was released the following month.

Fucking bunch of niggers

How original

Attached: azByhqExphnBWeGuzUbXFWtHyOq.jpg (500x750, 91K)

I literally don't know who that is.

Roxette

I believe we'll be talking about The Beatles in a couple of centuries the way we talk about Mozart or Shakespeare now.

If anything it's just over glorified unoriginal uncreative people who are fans who got lucky.

this current trend of movies written about music icons got stale really quick. a star is born was actually really entertaining. i wasn't familiar with the storyline so the plot twist at the end was actually a bit of a shocker for me. not a fan of lady gaga either but both her musical and acting performance was top notch. bohemian rhapsody was decent, i only went to see it because my girlfriend loves queen. 7/10 i guess. rocketman made me wonder why anybody would actually give a flying weasel's last shit about elton john.

and then this movie. this brain dead, vapid excuse for entertainment centered around some of the most over played and pretentious musicians in modern music history. hearing the premise for this steaming pile of shit made me want to punch my balls so hard that they retract far enough to be flirting with the back of my teeth. literally the only worse band they could make a movie about is weezer.

When I saw this film poster, I just kept thinking why more sand monkeys.

at least it isn't aziz ansari