Daily reminder that cutfags will literally never know the feeling of a completely satisfying orgasm

Daily reminder that cutfags will literally never know the feeling of a completely satisfying orgasm

Attached: 183782_10150117141913024_502498023_6417515_3672720_n.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/EKGNy.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
files.catbox.moe/hycdso.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fd9p8v.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5x9fir.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4dg01g.mp4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao look at those teeny weeine little whiteboi dickies

Attached: 5.jpg (286x382, 17K)

Daily reminder that you are wrong and you have an ugly ant-eater for a dick, haha enjoy your dick cheese, faggot. Circumcision doesn’t cause loss of sensitivity. That’s just a myth ant-eaters have because they’re insecure about their ugly noodle down there.

how does it feel to have you penis mutilated against your will?

Leave the cutfags alone, OP.
It's not their fault.
Besides they wouldn't know the difference, so it really doesn't matter.

Go away /pol/, back to your containment board.

:(

Feels good. I'm thankful I dont have to parade around with a smelly ant eater dick. American girls vomit at them on sight. How does it feel to never have had sex against your will?

tfw below average and cut
it really shouldnt be this painful right?

I swore I'd never use this term... but..

Cope.
That is such a cope.

Cope. You can't help the fact your penis was forcefully sliced up as a baby so you pretend like you actually like it. This is a defence mechanism, deep down you are very sad. The chance to have a normal, naturally functioning penis was taken from you in your innocence.

Say again?

Can i regrow it?

>bragging about so cucked by your country's women that they refuse to sleep with you if you don't have your dick mutilated to the point of it losing nerves and looking like sandpaper
It's like you're saving that guy the job of mocking you.

Muh mutilation. Haha imagine having an ugly dick. I’m really glad I was circumcised.

Now, let's not confuse the Russians, they need to keep their threads straight or the troll is diluted.

It’s not a cope, dumbass. My friend was circumcised in his late teens and claims it feels just the same. Other males who underwent the procedure have said the same. Now, you should stop “coping,” and accept that you’re stuck with an ugly ant-eater dick.

I'm cut and still have issues with cumming too fast from a hypersensitive dick.

I can imagine it, it's what happens when a priest holds you down and slices the end off with scissors.

Another coping ant-eater. Circumcised penises don’t differ from ant-eaters in terms of sensitivity. That’s a cope ant-eaters use to deal with their ugly member.

That’s why it’s done when you’re little, that way you won’t fear what’s happening because you won’t remember anything.

i like to cum from anal more anyway

lol keep telling yourself that buddy. My penis was designed by millions of years of evolution, yours was designed by some faggot with a knife.

Yeah, men, nerve endings are totally like imaginary or something. Your anecdotical evidence convinced me.

If that were true, I would just get it cut, however, women like my uncut cock.
They sometimes look at it weird if they’ve only been with Hebrew-style dicks: but then I tell them to go ahead and play with it. They almost always do. They tug on the skin a little bit and then retract it, exposing the smooth, shiny tip and lick it like a lollipop.

You should grow yours out and try it...

Oh wait, your parents did the 1st century Jewish church ritual on you when you were a baby. Must be rough (like the skin on the tip of your dick.)

yeah because nerve endings are stored on excess skin

nice brain

We can cut ours if we wanted to.

We are uncut because we choose to be.

You are cut because you can’t choose not to be.

So who’s the one who is coping and who is the one who is not changing his dick because he is happy with it?

I can touch my foreskin and feel it, so yes there are nerve endings there. You can't do this.

Are you calling him dumb because you think skin has no nerve-endings?

Must be a scar-dick trumptard

Nope, but they are protected by it. Instead of that you are constantly rubbing them against your underwear, making it rough and losing sensivity

You know they disproved the "most sensitive" thing a long time ago right? The head of the penis has always been the most sensitive. It's flesh and has way more receptors not only on the surface but deeper in. Then the skin and foreskin all have the same kind of receptors, you cannot tell the difference. Then the cavernosum has the most of the receptors in it. We are all fucking in the same way. Just some of us don't get dick cheese by just sleeping through the night. I imagine all of you with wizard sleeve cocks believe God made us without flaws.

Cutfags are plain clueless

>Circumcision doesn’t cause loss of sensitivity. That’s just a myth

Attached: 1503683580901.jpg (570x587, 18K)

Cutfag here.

Infant Genital Mutilation is an epidemic in the Western world. Removal of the foreskin includes:

-keratinization of the glans
-no Male g-spot
-no gliding during penetration. This creates friction for you and your partner, making her less wet, and both of you more sore.
-less intense orgasms
-less to no production of precum
-loss of sensitivity in the glans

The list goes on.. You should be pissed that doctors whove studied medicine for 12 years still think it's okay to mutilate baby boys. You should be pissed that mother's and father's still accept the practice of mutilating their babies.

However - not all hope is lost for those whove been mutilated at birth. Foreskin restoration is real, and effective.

I have been restoring for 3 years now and have a significant increase in sensitivity, precum (i never produced it before I started restoration!) orgasm intensity, less keratinization, and better penetration. It feels SO much better to masturbate with the extra skin.

You can save your sexual health, and others. Speak out whenever you can. This practice can be EASILY defeated with education.

pic related, Mutilation removes the TWO MOST SENSITIVE PARTS OF THE MALE BODY.

Attached: 1550440739089.png (766x881, 365K)

Yeah evolution just does shit for the hell of it

Daily reminder that non-tweakers will literally never know the feeling of a completely satisfying orgasm.

Attached: a2801845587_10.jpg (871x1063, 109K)

looks like they took a part of your brain as well

Men should not be sensitive. Less sensitive= more manly. Plus we last longer.

Comparing intact penises to random shit like sleeves or anteaters won't convince us to get our penis mutilated into having a sandpaper glans. Also shmegma isn't a problem for those of us who take showers daily not to mention that shmegma is still a thing in circumcized men, you shower-avoiding faggot.

We should remove our brains at birth before we have aneurysms

we should remove our legs before we break them

we should remove our teeth before we get a cavity

I bet you believe that God made us all without flaws

That is actually, surprisingly accurate.

God I hope this is shitty bait.

if not, I'm so sorry for your entire existence

this
I just feel bad for all cutards

Attached: 1552465365968.jpg (674x1024, 72K)

Here is a picture of my new penis. I was mutilated at birth. This is my "threeskin" because it's less than Fore ;D

I would never go back. my sexual health has improved tremendously. Everything feels better. It functions better.

Attached: 20190207_154053-263x3951.jpg (2963x3951, 1.44M)

can it still cover it when hard?

The prepuce is an all-around useful thing to have. It serves as a pouch for jizz if you don't want a mess to clean up or even piss. It's fun to form little balloons with it.

no, not yet. I have about a year left before ill have hard coverage, I imagine. It's a very very patient journey. I wear the TLC Tugger X for about 10 hours every day, sometimes at night too

What is this device?

glad for you, man.

Google can show you more than I ever could

Why do we waste time hating eachother when were all men with dicks that had no control in deciding wether to be cut or not.

Those threads are absolutely retarded but the argument is logical. Even though you are a faggot. Those pictures mean nothing. It's just two highly representative examples.

There's nothing quite the same as the vagina/anus opening squeezing on where glans is the widest, to latch onto the very tip of the delicate densely nerved skin and pull it all the way back over the cockhead. Dressing him back up as he leaves and kissing him goodbye. Being thankful by nature for being pumped. Sex is almost like sex.

If you really think there's a reason to defend micropenectomies, just look at this dude. I know exactly what you'd fucking do to him.

Attached: maxzolw_600x450.jpg (600x450, 56K)

You can get cheese too dumbass
You just need to wash your shit

Imagine caring about american women

I don't hate anyone here, I'm trying to educate folk on foreskin restoration and the dangers of mutilation. I am mutilated, myself

imagine generalizing

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd

TRANNIE_ID:mk40birfub

why do you retards argue about the dumbest and gayest shit. everyone in this thread is a fag

In here we are all doing the same thing (arguing) with most of the group convincing themselves they are not having fun (it's actually simple to see like user you eat ylyl fun and it tastes green but arguments taste yellow).

Am cut and have had multiple periods in my life where i didn't wash at all for like 2-3 months straigt and there still wasn't even the slightest amount of dickcheese to be found.

Enjoy washing your dick daily to be ready to fuck and having girls literally puke when they see it if you forgot to.

>"B-b-butt mah SENSITIVITY"

Also enjoy cumming way early if you ever fuck a girl above 6/10

Lol million of years of evolution put “excess skin” in the penis and the only animal who is anatomically wrong and needs surgery just after being born is the human male? Millions of years of evolution fucked it up but some kike got it right? Keep coping my friend. Doctor Thomas szasz has some really good papers that talk about circumstation, he is a Jew, so he must have been circumcised, but he accepts that there ain’t nothing medical about it. Just as one can rationalized the dietary habits of different religions with medical jargon and logic, so it can be done with this

>everyone in this thread is a fag
>except me even though I posted in this thread

hmmmmm

True

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-232408.png (720x1280, 925K)

Dick cheese too precious.

Ewwwwww. Uncut is gross.

Attached: Americans.jpg (1128x637, 87K)

Faggot and jew

Say again?

Lol

Attached: lRCwAZN.jpg (846x846, 118K)

Women feel better with uncut penis user, and common is not like that difficult to wash, I mean I take a shower every fucking day. I feel sad about uncuts, doctors should be ashamed, the problem is that They are one of the most pedantic professions. Well actually, some cut motherfuckers actually deserve it.

Look at the fucking shop job on that shit hahahaha learn shadows m8

A jewish faggot with a knife

I'm cut and everything. Ex muslim. But honestly, I couldn't give less of a fuck about American girls. Rather bang other guys than those entitled fat cunts.

Dried out Baby dick rage lol

Attached: _20190620_232309.jpg (450x693, 55K)

You do realize there are other reasons for circumscision post birth right, retard? Pinhole and/or phimosis being a couple.

>implying that circumcision is about being anatomically wrong

circumcision is about aesthetics, just like bleaching your asshole for a girl is. Girls also don't want their assholes bleached because an unbleached asshole is "anatomically wrong", they want it cause an unbleached asshole looks gross, just like an uncircumcised dick does, you unwashed babarian. Women just prefer a clean-looking, circumcised dick over an anteater where they have to hope that theres no goddamn dickcheese build up inside of it.

Whatever you say, Franken-penis. Shouldn't be too full of yourself

just cause you jewboys dont know how to clean your dick lmao

>Muh freedom
Fatty

Attached: brig30-str2.jpg (724x800, 43K)

You should not rage that hard just because u cant compete lmao

Nope. Your wrong faggot. Get over it

why are you so obsessed with other men's penises

>aesthetic

Attached: brij11.jpg (174x238, 6K)

Least I can find a girlfriend and don't have to visit aids ridden whores. Nobody wants your yellowing forskin bud

cope harder

Attached: male-circumcision-cut-uncut-nuff-said-8664268.png (500x545, 123K)

Based

True

Attached: brij19.jpg (402x350, 21K)

Cuz foreskin fags are secretly jealous they don't have a "pretty penis" and are stuck with an anteating, pus ridden monster penis

Indeed they are

Attached: brij13.jpg (296x229, 10K)

A good majority of us weren't able to make that decision when we were born.

how long did it take you to get to that stage? I'm at ci2 but I'm horrible at keeping a tugging regimen.

Seeing how women hate uncut dicks I’m fine with it. Shit feels great so if I were any more sensitive I’d say it would be a drawback.

i just dont understand the foreskin people on Yea Forums
like ok, you have extra skin on your penis congrats. why do you feel so obsessed with dicks that you need to go tell everyone about it lol
i wonder if theyre secretly virgins - even people WITH foreskin say sex isn't even that great

this thread makes snipchan happy ^^

nothing is sexier than an uncut cock and my cock is ruined cuz i don't have that beautiful foreskin!

Likely some sad form of superiority complex... Nothing else to be proud of in life, so this is their way of feeling better about themselves? Lol, I dunno

Attached: 1547167931836.jpg (680x651, 53K)

My thing is I know I never would have gotten cut if I was asked at all. Mine was done for a religion that I don't even follow so I am trying to restore or waiting for foregen to be a thing.

You'd think they'd at least pick race or height or something else you could argument for...

I guess they just don't have any of that, meaning that we're most likely arguing with short, fat, ugly, uneducated, low-income shitskins with little anteater dicks

cutfags as far as im concerned are basically trannies

>How does it feel to never have had sex against your will?
wut ?

>unbleached asshole looks gross
Speak for yourself buddy

Attached: merchanthandsgif.gif (268x199, 450K)

Can't miss what I've never felt.
No use crying about something i can never have, my orgasms feel good to me.

congratulations you have a sock looking elephant seal dick that girls will wretch over when they see it

This board must be full of a bunch of closet homos with how many guys on it seem so concerned about other guys dicks.

I'm speaking for the general public. Of course there are some girl who like anteaters just as there are girls that like to eat shit. But it's not even worth arguing about wether girls like cut dicks or anteaters more.

Are there literally people dumb enough to think any girl would go "Eww, gross" looking at a circumcised dick in this thread? None would. But at the very least 20% of girls are turned off by anteaters and thats assuming they are freshly washed.

Stop being cowards and get your dicks cut or stay a filthy, uncivilized barbarian for the rest of your primitive existence.

Attached: IMG_20190701_161928.jpg (1354x1488, 441K)

Given that in most countries cock mutilation isn't a thing and in such countries people reproduce, I'd have to say you're coping hard, sandpaper dick.

>oy vey shut it down
you're right, the jews should make it mandatory for the entire world to have their dicks snipped, not just the US.

>"hurr durr, they talk about dicks, they must be gay"
>"hurr durr they talk about men, they must be gay"
>"hurr durr I'm so straight I only talk about girls and pussy"
>"I-I'm not gay, i swear!"

See

Speaking from experience, Circumcised at 15 because my parents didn't circumcise me at birth. Uncut penis fucking sucks, girls don't like a weird layer of skin that rubs back and forth while you're fucking. So yeah, maybe if you're some faggot who likes taking it up the ass, then being uncut is an advantage, but other than that, being uncut is fucking hell.

I never said I was straight in my post.

Must be a thing only american betas have to Deal with.

I mean I am and my dick is purely for looks during sex so.. yeah I want a foreskin.

>has never seen a wet pussy in his life since all girls are completely dry when they see his disgusting anteater
>assumes he's normal and all girls are dry
>"circumcised dicks must be like sandpaper"

Having the choice > being jewcucked at birth

You would know about dryness, sandie. Lol

Only in your dreams

Cope

Attached: IMG-0163_2048x.jpg (1200x1600, 104K)

Made me laugh

I'm not even american. That's what people in civilized first world countries have to deal with.

>Given that in most 1st world countries cock beautification IS a thing
>Given that in most shithole countries cock beautification isn't a thing

FTFY, savage

Nope, in Europe mutilating penises isn't a widespread phenomena. Also, American isn't first world, mart-sharting creatura.

>first world
I know what you mean, beta

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: image012.jpg (1383x1024, 160K)

Attached: image024.jpg (1824x1368, 233K)

Attached: image007.jpg (1824x1368, 273K)

Clean people with foreskin are living the best life.

My gf loves my dick and how much it doesn't hurt when I fuck her ass even though I'm girthy as fuck. She also enjoys running her tongue under the skin when she gives head.

>2-3 months without washing

Whether you're cut or uncut, if you still find yourself not showering at least once a day, you're fucking disgusting. Basement dweller.

Imagine having to perform mental gymnastics like this to justify being a nasty landwhale basement dweller that doesn't shower for
> 2-3 months straight

I really dont see how she can prefer that over a dried out piece of shit

oh look, another uncut insecurity thread.

s1.webmshare.com/EKGNy.webm

I'm 47. Had to get cut when I was 28, due to an infection. Orgasms never been better. Definitely better to be cut. Wish my parents did it for me as an infant

There is literally no way someone uncut can be insecure because they could always get cut, moron. People like you are fucked and don't even have the choice

I wish I was this delusional

At least intact men have choice and can choose to get cut whenever they like. Funny how that never happens though.

but user, you're white too!

I'm from Germany, subhuman filth.

Attached: german-student.jpg (500x706, 99K)

You'll never be German, Ahmed.

imagine thinking about how your dick is for so much of your life that you get mad at people with different dicks. Find something else to do faggot. Also girls prefer cut because it looks better and doesn't grow fucking cheese under the foreskin

That's because they're afraid of an operation that would only be a minor IMPROVEMENT.
Is it worth getting your dick cut when you're an adult? No.
Is a circumcised dick considered slightly more attractive by the majority of females? Yes. That's it.

the fact that we're here talking about it says otherwise.

>pretend like you actually like it
implying you should care about a whether a piece of skin is on you or not. Why are you guys so passionate about your foreskin? Who gives a shit?

Well, there will eventually be a way to properly restore foreskin. A company called Foregen is working to regrow foreskin using stem cells. If the research is completed within my lifetime, I'll probably go through the stem cell therapy to get my foreskin back.

Meine Blutlinie ist rein deutsch soweit sich meine Ahnen zurückverfolgen lassen (5 Generationen sind das in meinem Fall.). Tue mir einen Gefallen und trete deiner ekelhaften Mischlingsschwester die Gebärmutter aus dem Bauch damit deine dreckige, schwache Blutlinie ausstirbt. Du selbst wirst wohl eh keine bekommen können bei deinen schwachen Untermenschengenen.

Attached: swastika__hakenkreuz__reichsflagge_of_germany_by_aryanlegion-daafisy.png (1024x614, 10K)

hell... I would volunteer for the human testing phase.

dick cheese

Attached: 1539867322390.jpg (267x323, 19K)

I literally don't care

Cheese cock vs clean cock... hmm.... which am i going to choose... hmmm

cutfag here. was done when i was 9-10 due to medical reasons. cant feel the tip of my penis, girls could suck on it all day. but if they go beyond the head its all good from there. obviously no idea how would it feel as i had no chance to fuck uncircumcised, so this is the standard for me and i enjoy sex and blowjobs if done properly.

What about taking a fucking shower and taking care of your goddamn ass hygiene, you goblin. I'm uncut and I've never EVER seen that cheese y'all are talking about.

I'm a bull, so it doesn't matter.

Attached: IMG_20190315_011200_352.jpg (823x1279, 65K)

Not delusional. Just my experience. Maybe you had a bad cut job and you don't feel the same. Or maybe you're not cut, then you can't talk. You don't know what it's like to be cut

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\\RW8YBc

TRANNIE_ID:g046f8c4v

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 31K)

You are not German, obese shitskin. Go die in an oven, subhuman.

Attached: 351b741ecf81d4e9997a7f3a80ea66e84b82c667b3dafb7369def3df0904ac0f.png (776x1200, 168K)

Never having to clean your cock vs never having a clean cock... hmm... which is better... hmmm

Wait, you rip your skin off because you don't want to clean yourselves? I heard Americans were lazy, but, holy shit....

All the Amerifats rationalizing cutting up baby penises because it "looks better". The only reason you think it looks better is because your media is dominated by Jews who believe God told them to chop up baby penises. Where I'm from, almost no one is circumcised and no woman thinks foreskin looks "ugly", because it's normal here.

Go project your mutilations somewhere else.

Attached: 5466541.jpg (940x469, 308K)

Meant to type "gas chamber", not "oven".

Lol, you don't have a magic dick, there is no avoiding the penis becoming less ensitive simply because it is constantly exposed to the air. So enjoy it while it lasts, any sensation you feel will only be downhill from here

Everyone knows circumcision is about cleanliness. Religious or otherwise it was always about cleanliness.

HAHA YEAH THE GREAT USA 2 THOUSAND YEARS AGO WHEN WE DECIDED TO INTRODUCE CIRCUMCISION TO THE WORLD ROFL ROFL YOU RETARD

Woah, now this is some serious cutters remorse

Yeah, in an age where we lived in literal mud villages. It's the same mentality as religion, it just hasn't evolved with the world

Haha. I'm cool with it. Never heard a chick say "oh I won't suck or fuck a circumcised dick". Can't say that about you disgusting anteater dicks lol

Attached: D012BB8F-B868-410C-8343-1CC953545B1D.jpg (750x726, 128K)

Yeah but I bet a bunch of chicks think your dick looks gross and weird lol

>correcting yourself on /b
>not even being able to properly translate what i wrote in my mothertongue
>implying I'm not part of the german masterrace

Mein Urgroßvater hätte dich minderwertem Slawen dazu gezwungen Ihn zu deiner Inzest-Familie zu führen, hätte euch der GESTAPO gemeldet und zwei Wochen später wärt Ihr schon unter euresgleichen im Lager gewesen.

Attached: 741384.jpg (1800x1128, 422K)

Ah, so these are the other 1st world countries where cock beautification is held in high regard. Good to know.

>Can't say that about you disgusting anteater dicks lol
So you do hear women talking about others men's cocks?
Way to oust yourself as one of the girls, faggot.

You say this as if humans never washed before aqueducts were invented

> pretending prostate orgasm isnt the best orgasm a male can achieve

I would elect to be cut because no chick craves a dickcheesed cock bra

>anteater dick

Haha. I'm cool with it. I've only capable of feeling the absolute maximum amount pleasure possible, and I never had to use lube in my life

I've literally had chicks ask me if I was cut. And they always say "oh thank god hate those ugly ones"...soooo...sorry virgin

Deswegen rennst du mit judenschwanz rum du auschwitz jünger

Who cares! Pussy always feels good! You idiots seem to think cut dicks don't enjoy pussy or it doesn't feel good lol. Plus we probably last longer fucking than you sleeved cocks!

Attached: 66020D97-1FD0-4B28-BE0D-8ADE2422A032.gif (334x357, 1.56M)

>literally

Yeah but you will never know the feeling of having a prostate orgasm while your soft, sensitive, ASMR-inducing cock head is being deepthroated. It will literally never be as good

You're not german, you're a LARPing creatura, a literal meme.

Attached: 1532685162615.jpg (505x472, 48K)

Aesthetically, our cut dicks are better! Agree with the pussy feeling good part. Who gives a shit kek.

I don't believe you've ever been with a chick.

Attached: 1557599809688.jpg (800x450, 28K)

why do alien dicks always act like it's impossible for cut people to feel pleasure during sex? so fucking stupid.

Kind of no different than you idiots thinking uncut dicks never wash and always have cheese on them.

Attached: cut vs uncut.jpg (2000x2000, 1.85M)

>picking style over functionality for a strangers' opinion

Hey my dudes! Y'all think ugly, uncut dicks feel pussy better? Is that the debate? Cause our circumcised dicks look cooler and we don't get velvetta dick!

Attached: 089F6085-3844-466D-97CE-8CBB517A1357.jpg (750x974, 302K)

why do mutilated dicks act like it's impossible to wash your dick without cutting it? so fucking stupid.

Yep, that's indeed outside

Deine Blutlinie führt in den nächsten Gullideckel wo deine dreckige fette Judenmutter von 3 Obdachlosen Ali's geschändet wurde. 3 Tage später hat sie den größten, jüdischsten Scheißhaufen ihres Lebens abgelassen und der ganzen Familie stolz verkündet: "Es ist ein Junge"

At the end of the day...some women hate uncut, crusty dicks. And some women like sucking on snuffleupagus's nose! Who gives a damn

Attached: 2D541BD9-D47C-470B-8F4C-270306678990.jpg (473x408, 69K)

they would have to know what a shower and soap is first.

> Imagine being so alpha you think about other men's cocks and try to discuss it with them.

They're jews and muslims, that's not gonna happen

>crusty dicks
I think you got mixed up, it's the mutilated kind whose dicks' texture would allow them to file a prison cell's bars.

Lol, at least you recognize the natural look being alpha

this dude looks like he knows how to work a dick with his tongue

With the exception of America, all the blues are Muslim shitholes you fucking dolt
Congratulations, you have the same genital grooming standard as people who think women's vaginas should be sliced apart to prevent pleasure.

Attached: 1522333147667.jpg (474x474, 44K)

Stockholm syndrome

I am destroying your only ant-eater cope. :)

It is not anecdotal if it is widely reported. Ant-eaters will always deny that their willies look so ugly and their foreskin have no usage other than no need for lubrication.

It does not matter that I did not ask for this, because I would be pissed off if I was not circumcised anyways. Which obviously is not possible because it is a religious thing for us.

I guess you are so desperately trying to convince others and mostly yourself that i'm just another subhuman like yourself because you can't deal with the fact that me, my relatives and all the offspring I may or may not produce are or will be superior from birth to you, everybody you know and every other primitive, apelike subhuman in your shithole of a country?

Coping ant-eater detected.

This is legit. I once did not shower for six months. No dick cheese whatsoever. I pity those disgusting ant-eaters.

How ridiculous, just neckbeards cut virgins discussing with neckbeard, virgin anteaters. Every single person who has an active sexlife and has ever used something like Tinder (this isn't a World of Warcraft Expansion, so you may not have heard of it) knows that there are just some girls who are kinda grossed out by an uncut dick. It's not many, but they exist. Just make a tinder account and scroll through it for a bit if you don't believe me, some girls even have that written in their bio.

He has it cut for over 2 decades, you idiot. Another one of your ant-eater copes have been destroyed. Haha.

Circumcision does not mean loss in sensitivity, dumbass. That is an ant-eater cope so you feel better about your ugly dick.

My dick doesn't unfold all the way when erect. It's been like this for years. Do I get it cut or not anons?

Who gives a shit about what amerimutt women indoctrinated into deriding penises with all their nerve endings think? On civilized countries where your sandigger-tier proceedure isn't a thing, we don't have to get mutilated to have sex.

You're not German, mart-sharting abomination.

Attached: Imagine+amerimutt+having+audacity+to+question+someones+humanity+what+_6a4882435a140fc10c4a56bb6314bc (731x709, 97K)

Except Africans taught Europeans how to shower, and Europeans stole scientific data from the Arabs. So much for your little retarded theory.

THE ONLY PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO INSIGHT RAGE. OP IS A SADIST. HE IS FEEDING ON YOUR PAIN. WAKE UP B USE YOUR BRAINS. YOU GETTING TROLLED

Attached: 1562004817557s.jpg (102x125, 2K)

Congratulations, you are another fucking retard spewing Islamophobic rhetoric based on the fantasies your little right-wing butt buddies have.

daily reminder that every single girls dream cock is cut
daily reminder that i live in southern california with supermodels, actresses, fashion designers, and hot ass beach girls
and guess what they all want?
cut cocks
until then
i dont care what cock you have
because i have plenty of hot ass women loving up on mine

uncut swine will absolutely never know the feeling of pulling out of a bitch with her cum and my cum all over my dick and falling asleep without worrying about smelling, dick cheese, bumps, or any of the gay shit uncut fags have to worry bout

uncut fags be like
>have fun being mutilated
while theres a rank smell of crusted sweat and cheese inside and around their cock
and while pearly pimples are surfacing all aroud their disgusting dog cock
yeah guys
ill take a scar like a man

>have fun with your dried out dick

Attached: Hirsuties_papillaris_coronae_glandis_enlarged.jpg (225x150, 29K)

>im so glad i never got cut that one time absolutely no one remembers or cares about

Attached: 06chzthbig.jpg.d5638204509d76a9a321f4fd593ab5cd.jpg (1171x830, 149K)

>daily reminder that men DO love cheese

Attached: s-306366.jpg (192x252, 50K)

By making clear that the only thing you can say to put me down is denying my nationality and heritage, which I of course know to be true, really assures me in my superiority. Thanks user, by not arguing that your dirty heritage isn't inferior (or is even superior) to mine you basically acknowledge that the german people and therfore I am indeed superior to you and all of your people. It's quite rare to see such an self-reflective, insightful subhuman as yourself, i'd keep your otherwise worthless self around as a jester of sorts.

it doesnt matter if it's cut or uncut , and you shouldn't care about hurr durr it scares the whore away, you should care about how nice it feels when you stick it in

>daily reminder this is what women LOVE to see when they pull down your pants
yeah fucking right
hahahahahahahhaa id literally kill myself

Attached: fumpi0v3wt9i.jpg (720x539, 48K)

I'm a uncutfag but I'm also 33 so my penis, while still looking great compared to cutfags, has seen many a battle and looks like Punished Snake from MGS.

Attached: 1561477850854.gif (326x326, 11K)

I love how antagonistic this is for no reason, it's not like the majority cut people had a choice in the matter.

Yeah would be nice if I was uncut but like who cares what's done is done. These threads are as pointless as the racism threads

>women really DO love sucking those pimples on my "non dry" dick
cool story

Attached: Pearly_Penile_Papules_Front.jpg (870x1348, 290K)

I can feel things you never will.

dick cheese?

Men DO love cheese user

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 11K)

You're being retarded. You don't know what it's like to have a foreskin because it was stolen from you when you were born. We can not even imagine what it feels like, and they both look the same when erect except the one with the foreskin will look juicier and have a slightly purple tone to it because of all over the nerve endings.

Our dicks are keratinized... But okay. If you like the look of a cut cock, fine. Just don't do it to your children.

Hahaha look at this retarded ant-eater. Your penis looks disgusting, unlike cut penises. Enjoy your dick cheese, faggot.

>i can feel things you never will
damn i must be missing out
i love the feel of cheese covered oreos

Attached: 5zoR7Q0.jpg (1280x760, 64K)

i will
because men make decisions to lead their family
pussies wait for their kids to teach them what they want to do

You'll never be German, obese nigger, just a walking meme.

Attached: 1492268531059.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

Haha your disgusting ant-eater dick will never look as good as a cut one.

to this day as a female in southern california i have never met another woman who openly preferred uncut cocks
around here, those are dog dicks

SPIDERMAN THREAD!

Attached: SPIDER CALL!.jpg (500x417, 122K)

seething

As a cutfag, uncut men are superior in every way to us.

Your stupidity is showing. Adults who had their cock cut report no loss in sensitivity. Even years after. Enjoy your ugly Penis.

LARPing ant-eater detected.

>dry, cracked cock looks better than smooth, properly-colored cock
okay user

>seething
find me one disgusting problem with cut dicks
>but scar her derrr
not once in my entire life has someone been upset about any scar anywhere on any body
you know what upsets girls?
puss, sweat,cheese, and pimples on your dick, and smells
none of these apply to cut dicks
i choose what girls want more than what guys think is humane or ok

Attached: figure2.jpg (392x355, 19K)

this is embarrassing to read, reads like an underage retard

Guess again, bitch. I just know my place.

pic related
smooth, properly colored
you were saying?
theres ugly cocks on both sides
cut does NOT mean dry
you are fucking retarded dude

Attached: efdfabh.jpg (320x240, 6K)

kys, larping faggot

You're an idiot. His body his choice, if you're against abortion because they violate human rights, then you should also be against circumcision because it violates Article 3 of the UDHR

Funny you say that. You are a great example of the Dunning Kruger effect. Read There is more information here:

embarrassing for you because if you did that you would have a serious problem in 4 hours
this is my life
you just cant believe it because you LITERALLY could not do that without paying for it the next day

look at this dick rating fag. (Yuro)

i will do it because i know for a FACT that if i leave my kid uncut he will be criticized and get less women and live a more unhappy life
do what makes your people happy
girls LOVE cut dicks here
so i dont give a fuck what you think about my kids dick that would be gay of you

look at that smooth and properly colored non dry dick
CRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZYYYY RIGHT?
must be one in a billion
or in real life where i live thats just called normal

>find me one disgusting problem with cut dicks
Nerve endings lost and having my cock look like sandpaper
>>but scar her derrr
>not once in my entire life has someone been upset about any scar anywhere on any body
>you know what upsets girls?
>puss, sweat,cheese, and pimples on your dick, and smells
>none of these apply to cut dicks
>i choose what girls want more than what guys think is humane or ok
Removing your foreskin doesn't make it immune to diseases or stop sweating or replace showers, you fucking idiot. Do you think only circumcised men are patients of urologists?

Daily reminder I didn't have a choice, retard.

literally not disgusting
you lose

it's ok. you'll never be an american. you can always visit here mongoloid.

Serious question to all barbarians in this thread:

>What do you do when you fuck a girl and directly sleep afterwards? Do you just avoid that, do you tell the girl "Stop! I first have to wash my anteater before you can look at it!" or do you just risk that the girl grabs your dick wanting to suck it until she screams in horror and disgust as she notices your dick cheese and never fucks with you again (while of course also telling all her friends who cringe when they hear the "horror story" of "Mr. Dickcheese")?

This isn't even a troll, i'm actually curious.

i live in laguna beach you fucking moron
10000x nicer than where you live
its ok, youll never live in south orange county
you can always visit here poor boy
but girls will hate your disgusting dog dick and talk shit about it behind your back
ive seen it a million times

news flash - you only need one woman.

but nice attitude criminal.

this is a valid question
my number one reason i love my cut dick is because i fuck 3 times a day and get sucked off at work
how could i get sucked off at work with a fucking ant eater dick?
would i have to wash it in the bathroom?

Left looks good and clean. Right will 100% taste like sweat and piss. That’s why the head is moist.

just because you are not disgusted by a stinking dick full of dickcheese doesn't mean the average western girl is not

Attached: 4423227968.jpg (1016x1476, 81K)

to marry
but i need at least 100 before i marry

You have no way to know if you have more feeling than I do.

It's okay though user, I'm not insecure and worried about other people's dicks like you though.

You still last longer than anyone uncut

this is what your cock looks like

Attached: uncutmasterace.jpg (345x635, 49K)

user here may of course belying, this is /b after all but seriously, how is such a lifestyle even imaginable with an anteater dick? Does/Do your girl/girls need to have a dickcheese fetish or what? Or does she only have to be a crackwhore?

this is an absolute 100% fact and can never be disproven
people feel feelings in their non existent hands that got blown off in a war
you think that in the 20+ years of being alive my dick hasnt found away to replace or make do with that skin being lost?
the human body heals itself and always makes due
i have sex everyday and it feels amazing
uncut fags care about cut people having cut dicks
NO CUT FAG cares about you uncut faggots
stop seething
perfect example: this thread and ALL threads like it are made by uncut faggots looking for a fight
stop crying

YOU didn’t choose. Your below poverty line parents did.

You don't know shit about circumcision until you've seen this.
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

If you want to see what happens behind closed doors, watch this:
files.catbox.moe/hycdso.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fd9p8v.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5x9fir.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4dg01g.mp4

You're going to put your son through that? For something girls don't mind? That's insulting. Are you trying to imply that you son won't have enough game to get women around his uncircumcised dick? You are a strange man. Please, think about it rationally. Also, watch the video youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

I got cut way later in life. There’s no difference in sexual pleasure.

i aint lying bro
i get sucked off everyday during my paid 15 minute break by my girlfriend and i have ALWAYS wonder if an uncut fag could do it too

Why would a girl want to see a penis or suck it after sex, you literal virgin? Also you literally said sleep would follow sex. You're not only a virgin but totally incoherent.
Also, someone who chops a part of his penis off like a 60 IQ sandnigger calling someone else a barbarian is hilarious.

Cherry picked videos

people have been cutting dicks for thousands and thousands of years
before america even existed
you just proved how stupid you ACTUALLY are dude
brainwashed by a fucking youtube video?
try an actual education next time so you can chat with the big boys

Is there a way to make a circumcision scar line less visible? This is literally my only complaint about being cut.

Attached: dick cropped.jpg (1000x750, 157K)

Cut men don't know what they're missing, so they can't complain. It's like a color blind person complaining about not being able to see blue, oh wait, they don't complain. Why don't they complain? Because they have never experienced it before and have no reference. Ignorance is bliss, stay ignorant retard.

You completely read it wrong in your blind rage.

You have to be over 18 years old to post here, cringy larper.

I just said I was cut in my late 20s. There’s no difference in sexual pleasure.

You replied to the wrong person I'm uncut you fool lol

Yeah dumb shit he is a Harvard professor. Watch the video before dismissing it. You are actually an idiot, I mean that sincerely. Ignorant and confident. You are so funny. It's not brainwashing if he walks you throw the studies that are CITED.

Baka baka baka baka baka

They are all like this. I dare you to find a circumcision video that isn't muted and DOESN'T sound like that.

seething virgin

uncut faggots dont know what theyre not missing so they cant complain. Its like a color seeing person complaining to a blind person that they dont know what theyre missing. THe blind person will literally never know, thats why IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER AT ALL and blind people still live happy successful lives experiencing their own special things that color seeing people WILL LITERALLY NEVER UNDERSTAND
>proving youre actually retarded
back to school

Ask any woman and they will agree the uncut penises are beyond ugly. Accept that.
Keep larping with your ugly penis, user. You’ll never have a beautiful, cut penis.

Are you bragging about being raped?

Okay I’ll let you know when I’m in the room while one is happening. Never had one like those. Always quiet. I’m a nurse.

Doesn’t change the fact you have bad reading comprehension literal nigger

Except plenty of men who were uncut for a long time and then got it cut have repeatedly said they felt no loss in sensitivity. How will you ugly ant-eater dicks having idiots ever recover from this? Enjoy your dick cheese.

blind people actually sense WAY MORE because they ARE blind
using that same logic
its absolutely conceivable that a cut person can feel just as much sexually if not even more than an uncut swine bag
the body is mysterious and always works
people with out hands feel
people without eyes sense even more
people with cut dicks feel sex just fine
use your brain
if you cant use your brain
have someone do it for you
and guess what? they have
there is absolutely no scientific evidence that uncut dicks feel sex better than cut dicks
so sorry uncut fags
you have absolutely nothing to feel better about

You're being dumb again. If you can see, then you can totally emulate what a bind person can see by just closing your eyes.

It matters because cutfags don't see the problem because they can't see what they're missing and will do it on their sons unnecessarily out of pure ignorance! I say this as a cutfag

If you could choose to give your son extra protection and pleasure down there, would you?

Protip: yout body sweats all the time.

making thread about dicks and arguing if cut dicks are better or worse makes you total fag you know that right?

Please stop spreading misinformation...

>blind people actually sense WAY MORE because they ARE blind
>using that same logic
>its absolutely conceivable that a cut person can feel just as much sexually if not even more than an uncut swine bag
Lmao, imagine being this delusional. Yeah, man, people with more nerve endings actually are the ones who feel less...

not true
blind people can see in many more ways than you can with your eyes closed
look at literally any documentary about blind people to prove my point
wrong again buddy
retarded again buddy
lost again buddy

please prove me wrong and find me one scientific journal proving me wrong
pro tip: you cant and never will

Okay, point me to a documentary where a blind person has equal to or greater vision than an able bodied person

why are you retards replying to this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102

>not knowing how to read information
>1000 men vs 300 men
yeah thats not skewed or anything
>tested through ONLINE polls
fucking online serveys?
thats not a scientific study. thats buzzfeed levels of autistic "research"
you are a fucking joke dude
theres this saying where i come from it goes
"check yourself before you wreck yourself
scientific research uses science and studying
not skewed surveys with 1000 men on one side and 300 on another
peak levels of autism in this thread

Attached: op.jpg (764x584, 56K)

I like how you pretend to be neutral and unbiased. It's not working.

>yeah thats not skewed or anything
There is nothing wrong with ratio as long as both parties have a good sample size. The researches didn't pit the two groups together at all in any statistic, therefore your critisim doesn't work here.

>fucking online serveys?
There is nothing wrong with an online survey.

You're really grasping for straws here