Hey Yea Forumsois

Hey Yea Forumsois
I'll be smoking my first blunt ever tonight at the beach with some friends.
Anything i can do to get the most pleasure out of it?

Attached: IMG_20170805_100405.jpg (750x742, 74K)

Bumperoni

you should suck a few cocks instead,faggot

You probably smoke cigs too if you're trying a blunt specifically, but in the off case you /don't/ smoke cigs, there's tobacco in blunt wraps so take it easy or you may end up feeling woozy

You ain't old enough to post on here faggot

Don't be afraid to take it slow and deny the joint. It takes up to ten minutes for weed to fully hit, so take one hit and see where that takes you. You won't be prepared to get totally zoinked your first time. If you do take it too far you'll probably just get anxious and it'll ruin the experience.

We don't know that

Breath it in. Hold it in your lungs as long as u can. DONT COUGH

Checked

Im 20 btw
Ok thats a nice advice since i dont smoke at all

jack off

Go to leftypol, faggot. This is a right wing board so we don't condone junkie degeneracy here.

You are gonna get way too high and either panic or just be silent the entire time. Smoking a little with some friends at home first.

>marijuana

quit being a pussy and do coke instead,marijuana is to normie

Bring water
This
Mega faggot

and on the subject of cocaine,ive heard people mixing coke with marijuana before

Kek

You are going to have a terrible time. None of your nerd friends are going to lace it with anything, but, you are going to think someone did, you're gonna freak out , probably poop your pants too

I love doing that. The rush and euphoria is fantastic

either way,i dont even do drugs.alcohol,yes.stuff like weed or coke,no

weed opens your mind, cocaine opens your wallet

Do lsd like a real man faggot

This. Its why cokeheads are always so skinny, they have no money for food

either way,im not 100 percent against smoking weed.id probably at least try it if it was legal in my state but it isnt.and considering the amount of old bible thumpers in my state,i doubt it ever will

mostly dont trip badly about judgement of other people dunno thats how i felt for most of my younger trips when i didnt feel as comfortable with crew i was smokin with

Eat a mango ~20 minutes beforehand

...or just drag it straight to your head as hard as you can. Puke on the sand. Trip balls until your buddies drop you off on your front porch at 9:00

what does that have to do with what i was saying? although,i live near the michigan border,so i guess i could always drive up their.but i go to niles pretty often and ive never actually seen any shops that sell it,ive seen lots of places that sell cbd but that doesnt have thc in it

mangos and chocolate both make weed highs more potent. I wouldn’t tell a first time smoker to try it.

420 blaze it faggot

>to
to where?

fuck wrong one

>to

i dont understand,never in that sentance did i use the word "to"

oh,nevermind my reply then

but your still an idiot if you cant understand what i put.time to put the bong down kiddo

eat a mango or 2

Have a positive mindset and go with the flow as far as how it feels. This is good advice for any drugs.