TRUMPISM IS ALSO FASCISM

TRUMPISM IS ALSO FASCISM

Attached: 1558527962948.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/12/30/poll-shows-high-job-approval-for-trump-from-veterans/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_disclosures_of_classified_information
youtube.com/watch?v=PEAiTjbMK8A
military.com/daily-news/2018/12/31/poll-shows-veterans-support-trump-strong.html
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwia-IP0qJTjAhUEn-AKHVdEAz4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/&psig=AOvVaw304IZsoetIylZeJFDbx58E&ust=1562091086973569
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjvivWHqZTjAhXrnuAKHfFQD0kQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history&psig=AOvVaw22ruacPXyhwNksQL4f-qYh&ust=1562091128674657
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjk5vGYqZTjAhVvTt8KHQ3dCAUQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/07/is-trump-racist-lets-examine-how-we-define-racism/&psig=AOvVaw3QMUoY66AxxNsKfSkFXSzw&ust=1562091164269924
statista.com/statistics/250271/us-veterans-by-gender/
youtu.be/u9ugzTmFeHw
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/14/presidential-policy-directive-united-states-cuba-normalization
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-offers-to-share-syria-intelligence-on-terrorists-with-russia/2016/06/30/483a2afe-3eec-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True.

I thought you shareblue interns would be off for the summer
Keep fighting the good fight you'll be doing through 2024

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

The planet depends on us. You're fighting for what? Economic and material short term gains? Purity of genes at best?

>The planet depends on us.

Sorry liberal, but your guys are way less important and impactful than you think

OP clearly doesn't know what fascism is.

... and?

Attached: 1869.jpg (900x506, 51K)

Attached: 75741023.jpg (1125x642, 265K)

Attached: ffe.jpg (750x750, 91K)

What? The humans or the other animals?

I don't care
he will get my vote. so my vote will cancel out whoever you're voting for

Why not get your rifle and do you part and kill some minorities?

Attached: 1555559175002.png (1080x1075, 1.26M)

Are you saying there is some deep seated racism in the USA election system? Did the democrats start that, or was it the confederates?

Attached: 1536588270889.jpg (640x642, 77K)

It's pretty sad and pathetic that your entire political ideology is about bullying people who are annoying.

Its the Democrats way

Oh wait...

That's bad.

im just laughing at both side while I write off my private jet on my taxes. Also I got a big farm handout cause trumps a terrible deal maker. Keep fighting plebs, im over here 12 chicks deep in my penthouse....... um I mean home office.......

Attached: A3E54BFB-89C5-496D-A2ED-5CCDD30C61D5.jpg (500x864, 124K)

Attached: 5CFC2C10-CF2A-47A7-BF58-ACF64608835A.jpg (700x700, 130K)

Attached: 00.jpg (3000x1687, 982K)

Attached: ioio7.jpg (621x414, 84K)

Attached: 7-42.jpg (800x481, 151K)

Attached: leaky.jpg (466x406, 59K)

trump has met directly with Kim Jong Un multiple times now...

Attached: 1559341290923.jpg (556x561, 15K)

Yes, and when they decide you're not 'pure' enough you'll see the concession you have to make then.

>because normal people don't have private emails
This is true. The NSA reads it all.

I. fucking. HATE. Trump!
FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP
..FUCK HIM!
Why the FUCK we need a racist president? We should make hate speach illegal and serve him JUSTICE! If not my wife's son will destroy him on politics grounds as he is only growing stronger and Trump is weaker over time - racism and hatred is like poison that slowly wears him down, no one can be so toxic person forever!

pic related

Attached: 1502362948940.png (600x800, 956K)

The majority of those in the military support Trump, and consistently conservatives as a whole. Is this satire?

militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/12/30/poll-shows-high-job-approval-for-trump-from-veterans/

Soyboys can't join the military. Too soft.

Attached: antifascist.jpg (640x789, 75K)

Attached: E2441D20-DBA9-4CFB-9FF9-4B6AC4152197.jpg (540x612, 46K)

Attached: 3559D6EE-9ACC-40A6-8E2F-013EFC030852.jpg (1074x1432, 191K)

Yeah anyone can visit a base

Attached: 299F0465-05E7-4327-8E6A-E27619F57807.jpg (480x480, 61K)

Attached: D7101BE9-A2D8-450A-BE6F-4689D6953E8C.jpg (1091x1080, 93K)

GR8 B8 M8
TRIPLE 8s!

Attached: BC1F3E77-0987-4961-B871-B7DEECBB353F.jpg (460x508, 48K)

Fascist hate weakness. Degeneracy is scorned above all else.

Three times. Trump's the first active president to sit down with N.K leader, and the first active president to step inside N.K.

All of the past presidents, including Reagan, failed on N.K. diplomacy, but Trump's doing a pretty goddamn amazing job. Say what you want about literally anything else on Trump, but he knows pop psychology and how to talk to people. In other words, he knows The Art of the Deal, and How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Attached: dalecarnegie.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Yeah that’s a lie. Veterans hate trump

Attached: 36396E87-5EB5-4A24-83A3-D245624E15EA.jpg (700x700, 179K)

From the moment they have a heartbeat. Unless Mexican.

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf

TRANNIE_ID:25tua8xwxg

>EVERYBODY WITH BREINS HATE FUCKING TRUMP!

Attached: trump kills duck.webm (352x640, 788K)

Indoctrination starts at an early age.

Attached: 6AE0E919-3EF1-48E2-98DB-D6BF2EF3D100.jpg (497x784, 91K)

you spelled education wrong

Do you have proof of this? Outside of anecdotes? I would never say ALL veterans like Trump. I've said the majority of those in the military support Trump, and provided evidence backing that up.

Attached: 1559642070329.jpg (426x436, 36K)

No it just you have to hide it because you're in danger. ISIS are global terrorists, KKK terrorize blacks and minorities but hold positions in society that would make it a conflict for them to hold.

Antifa are fighting neo-Nazi that's core belief is to forcible oppress all opposition BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

You forgot he's an IDIOT, too!

Truth

Attached: 1559679512196.jpg (490x333, 66K)

Kinda funny seeing so many Anti-Trump threads after today's polls show Trump with ~70% approval on the economy, ~71% approval on foreign policy, ~61% approval on domestic policy & projected to be on track for a 2020 landslide victory. The last handful of remaining far left Democrat supporters are absolutely SHOOK.

Attached: shook.gif (220x123, 74K)

>implying antifa aren't radical leftists doing everything to oppose the right
>implying all republicans are neo-nazis
>liberal brainlet detected

Attached: 1558053934327.png (645x729, 58K)

Different user, but it's not really the soldiers place to question the leader. It's sort of against their code of conduct. He is the Command-in-Chief top of command.

I don't think Trump has top secret clearance tho, and I think it would be to embarrassing for news to get out. I think he's only notified at the moment of action like the Syria Bombing was a phone call during dinner.

Also the latest threats with Iraq he called off the attack at the last moment he said. I don't think he gets any real authority beyond the figurehead of approval. I don't think he gets a say in what happens before or after. Just approval at the time when needed so he doesn't leak any more information about USA or it's allies AGAIN.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump's_disclosures_of_classified_information

President Donald Trump discussed classified information during an Oval Office meeting on May 10, 2017 with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, providing sufficient details (including the city where the threat was detected) that could be used by the Russians to deduce the source of the information and the manner in which it was collected, according to current and former government officials.

That's what fascism means.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf

TRANNIE_ID:2dopkjj6f5

Describe a 'minority' race please

I am talking about the most broadest categories of philosophical ideologies and you think that's projection?

Not like I said Trump won't make me Tendies.

sadly true

youtube.com/watch?v=PEAiTjbMK8A

mi·nor·i·ty
/məˈnôrədē/
noun
the smaller number or part, especially a number that is less than half the whole number.

This can be either in isolated establishments like a workplace if there's over 200 employees, I think. There's a specific cut off in the US tho.

Or in a broader sense as federal or state laws applies within its borders. Don't worry, you white people will figure it out soon enough.

OR better yet
>Permission to shoot on sight if threatened

>so much cope
Yeah, i think fags are mad that fag month is over

Be very careful

Attached: hangman.png (1920x1280, 26K)

Trump has never surpassed 50% approval. We are riding on the coattails of the Obama economy, and the only thing slowing economic growth is trumps pathetic trade war.

But Trump was saying we should bring the troops home, which is what the supposed "liberals" were saying back since 2003. Now they want war in Syria. That's something to consider...

Attack in Iraq? You mean Iran. No worries, typo I'm sure.

Again, from actual polls on what those in the military feel about Trump:

military.com/daily-news/2018/12/31/poll-shows-veterans-support-trump-strong.html

Male veterans were much more likely to approve of Trump than those who haven't served, 58 percent to 46 percent.

You can question the authenticity of this, if you want. Or if it's a large enough pool, etc. But I think it's safe to say that most of those in the military support Trump, unless proven otherwise.

What about the females?

Male veterans were much more likely to approve of Trump than those who haven't served, 58 percent to 46 percent.

But 58 percent of female veterans disapproved of Trump, which is similar to the share of women overall (61 percent).

He's currently at ~47% overall approval, ~70% economy, 71% economy, ~61% approval on domestic policy as an average of all polls released July, 1, 2017 per CNN & Real Clear Politics. You can criticize him as you like ,but there's a reason CNN, NY Times, MSNBC, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal & Fox News are all projecting Trump as a strong chance of winning re-election with an overwhelming number of electoral votes. The general election is over a year a away & a great deal can change in the mean time - but the Democrats current strategy of obstruction & whining isn't helping their cause.

*July 1, 2019 that is.

trump has never once been proven to be a racist

BUT DA MIGRANTS!

fuck you liberal shitheads, go jump off a cliff together and die

Shit dog that state news aka fox is fucking with your brains

Attached: 15784BAF-490B-4392-BF6E-69499D040BA6.jpg (480x318, 32K)

Let me guess you got this from storm front

Everything is Fascism to you faggots

user, refer to
The numbers are an average of all current polls. I realize you're a basement dwelling incel with a low double digit IQ - but even a retard perma-virgin neckbeard like you should be able to follow the thread.

You don’t need to be proven white boy. What you say and what you do is enough. What you waiting on him to hang a nigger?

>Thinks CNN is "Storm Front"

Yup, complete mystery why the Democrats are falling behind in poll after poll. Look at the sheer brilliance of the average Dem.

another racist thug

Attached: racist.jpg (195x258, 7K)

the democrat party is the only hope for america

-keeping black people from voting by fighting against the civil rights legislation in the 60s
-preventing the spread of black people by making abortion legal and putting govt funded abortion centers in negro neighborhoods
-more than 15 million niggers killed in the womb since 1973
-keeping black people down by giving them just enough to survive on through welfare
-keeping black population in check further by ensuring mass incarceration (excellent job Bill Clinton!)

the Democrat party is our only hope and I am voting Democrat in 2020!

cite one thing he has said or done that shows him to be a racist

ONE THING

In a country growing further away from Democracy daily, yes. Yes indeed.

Fox News is technically a state run news channel. So make a choice faggot democracy or dictatorship

Wow you're a quick one!

>Thinks Fox News Owns CNN

Yup, we got us a galaxy brain Dem here, folks. Watch out.

In this country we bail out red states so their governments can function. Its citizens make up a large swath of the American hand out....

BOOTSTRAPS faggot bums.

The white house is blocking all subpoenas, but yes, it's the dems who are obstructing lololololololol

The world needs more trumps. Every country should elect their own trump. Praise the Lord God Emporer.

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwia-IP0qJTjAhUEn-AKHVdEAz4QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/&psig=AOvVaw304IZsoetIylZeJFDbx58E&ust=1562091086973569
google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjvivWHqZTjAhXrnuAKHfFQD0kQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history&psig=AOvVaw22ruacPXyhwNksQL4f-qYh&ust=1562091128674657

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjk5vGYqZTjAhVvTt8KHQ3dCAUQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/07/is-trump-racist-lets-examine-how-we-define-racism/&psig=AOvVaw3QMUoY66AxxNsKfSkFXSzw&ust=1562091164269924
Shit just bing google or look out the window for information

Google said so

What the fuck are you talking about. Read that statement again trumptard

Feel free to cry about it. Next 5 years of Trump are gonna be hell for the last remaining far left Dems. Make sure to keep your psychiatrist on speed dial, user.

>Discussion about CNN
>Brings up Fox News, rambling incoherently about dictatorships

user, you're probably retarded. So I won't be too harsh with you.

(not me)
According to this statista.com/statistics/250271/us-veterans-by-gender/
Females are 9.76 % of veterans. And if males are 12% more likely to approve of Trump and females are 3% less likely to approve of Trump that means... I suck at math! But that also means - I'm pretty sure, that the majority of veterans, as a whole, support Trump as well... I bet the % is even in my own damn link that I posted... hold on...

Fuck me, it's the very next line of text:

Overall, 56 percent of veterans — both current and former service members — said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 43 percent disapproved. Voters who have not served in the military were more likely to disapprove (58 percent) than approve (42 percent) of the president's job performance.

The survey found that differences in support for Trump between veterans and nonveterans extended across racial and ethnic groups, including among whites (62 percent of veterans approve versus 49 percent of nonveterans), Latinos (53 percent vs. 28 percent) and African-Americans (22 percent vs. 10 percent).

Ok again
Fox News has become a state run media. Like how Venezuela or russia have News that only show what the president want to see. Any questions trumptards?

Primary one being why you're crying like a little bitch over Fox News when people are discussing CNN.

But feel free to continue screeching incoherently while nibbling on your own shit.

>pretty much
so? watcha gonna do about it?

Dude not crying just trying to explain to you be careful of foxnews

google pay you a lot for all that shilling?

Oh no I've been destroyed with facts and logic!! Oh wait a minute...

And I bet it's a fascist channel too, isn't it?
>the level of self-delusion is incredible

Sure it is. Someone who is a fascist or racist won’t be able to tell

so because you can find bullshit in a google search, that means trump is a racist?

dammit you are one fuckign stupid cookie

youtu.be/u9ugzTmFeHw

i found out that bigfoot is real, we were made by aliens, and that the earth is flat

all from the wisdom of google search!

SCIENTIFICERY!

It's a magical channel!

>President Donald Trump discussed classified information during an Oval Office meeting on May 10, 2017 with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and the Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak

So what, that's his executive privilege. He has unreviewable authority to disclose it himself and to authorize executive-branch subordinates to disclose it. Obama regularly shared classified intelligence information with foreign governments including Russia and Cuba. When Democrats disclose classified information, they are earnest progressives. When Republicans do it, they are" incompetent":

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/14/presidential-policy-directive-united-states-cuba-normalization

>find opportunities for engagement on areas of common interest through which we could exchange information on mutual threats with Cuban counterparts.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-offers-to-share-syria-intelligence-on-terrorists-with-russia/2016/06/30/483a2afe-3eec-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html

>The Obama administration has offered to help Russia improve its targeting of terrorist groups in Syria if Moscow will stop bombing civilians and opposition fighters who have signed on to a cease-fire and use its influence to force Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to do the same.

Attached: 1494957350067.jpg (1400x821, 263K)

A "news" channel that spouts constant lies, nonsense and propaganda, and manages to stay on the air. Fucking magical as fuck.

Hey, I love CNN. They're a legitimate news channel!

The Obama administration knew how to properly sanitize and clear classified information for foreign release. Trump blurts out secrets in casual conversation. There's a right way to do this, get it?

Fascism is the definition of your thread

If you're not posting from a concentration camp, you aren't living in a fascist state. Congratulations on just being a whiny twat instead.

I get it, fascism means anything now, right?

>posts in Treblinkan

Attached: 1538644581017.png (478x528, 193K)

You can use bing yahoo or anything even a fucking messenger pigeon

yeah, i wish

Call it what you want, fact is, nothing has fucking happened. Every major news involving Left vs Right that involves violence was incited by one side or the other, entirely by their own with ZERO involvement with Trump except people saying "TRUMP BAD, HE MAKE FEELINGS HURT".

Truth is, the Trump presidency has been incredibly uneventful except for the constant shit flinging from both sides. Turns out the eccentric rich old man from New York turned out to be just another standard politician that does nothing, same as the rest. So whatever labels you put on him is just you trying to start shit on purpose.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd

N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\9NNaMd

TRANNIE_ID:h1l615oj9a