Summer Sale B E G thread

Summer Sale B E G thread.

Attached: B5E8204A-2C61-48E9-A5DC-BC8F191890B4.jpg (620x350, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/eatingassskatingfast/#sort=order
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198094497672/#sort=order
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198844107194/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985930962/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198149767458/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/id/77561197990579281
steamcommunity.com/id/Bimbletin/
steamcommunity.com/id/spacehikie
steamcommunity.com/id/lordkingsolver/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/lordkingsolver/#sort=order
steamcommunity.com/id/firefliesman
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079489320/
steamcommunity.com/id/MEGASLIM/
steamcommunity.com/id/TheOldSchoolCrisis/
store.steampowered.com/app/286160/Tabletop_Simulator/
steamcommunity.com/id/774/
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/remtyg
steamcommunity.com/id/RimuruTempestt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FYI threads that state “steam” in the title won’t bump. They go straight to page 10

I thought you wanted Space Engineers.

Attached: space-engineers-cover.jpg (774x1071, 384K)

I’m a different user. Fuck that other annoying poorfag

I don't think that's true. They are probably just getting eating away by all those degeneracy threads and deep fake stuff that have been popping up like mushrooms lately.

But even if it was the case, you can just put a Steam logo in the picture and call the thread like this one.

Rolling for Football Manager 2019 or Black Mesa Source.

criiiiiiiiiiiiinge

No, fuck you. I liked his beg; it looks fun.
Roody poo.

That’s what I just did you faggo. And no, I post $60 if anyone can make this bump. To which people did. And with every post and every refresh it slowly went to page 10. I sat and watched it.

Fuck you. Poor samefag

>samefag
I haven't even asked for anything in either thread, roody poo.
That's it, I bet your name in the Gundam universe is Roody Poo. It kinda rolls off the tongue like Ramba Ral.

You’re the faggiest of all fags I’ve seen on here tonight

Make a thread with the word steam and watch it fall to page 10 fag

if anyones willing to buy anything off of my wishlist i'd greatly appreciate some of the single player games

Or anything at all
EVEN FRIENDS
I'll take friends!

Why would I create a second thread, and reduce the chances of it getting bumped even more?

Threads have been dying because people didn't use relevant pictures, and because the board was swarmed with in influx of degeneracy threads.

Also, rolling for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

WOOSH! You will receive a game AND a fren!
WOOSH! You have smol peenor.

Attached: WOOSH CAT.jpg (894x400, 50K)

Thank you Woosh Cat

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198094497672/#sort=order

would really appreciate anything from wishlist, add me if you wanna play cs some time, thanks!

I saw posts come in and I myself replied back to them and the page never reset to page 1. It continued to go down to page 10. It would not bump with the word steam in title. Idgaf about degenerate threads.

Fuck you too, nigger.
Also requesting Space Engineers

Your wishlist is private you stupid fuck

Textorcist please!

Attached: texto(1).jpg (460x215, 126K)

You should give a fuck about degeneracy threads, because their popularity is the reason you can't bump Steam threads with your single post.

The deep fake threads get 10+ replies in the time it takes you to write your one reply here. And so do many other threads. By the time you clicked refresh, the thread is already half way through.

The only time Steam threads ad up top, is when a rich user asks people to roll, and then the reply count gets closer to the one of the other degeneracy threads.

Also, rolling for Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

I wish someone told me that earlier. I'll change it.

You stupid ass nigger. If I hit reply it
Should refresh to page one. Much like it’s doing now without the word steam in the title. In the previous thread it would not bump. Are you that fucking dumb to not understand what I’m saying? No thread goes from page 1 to page 10 in 20 seconds.

rolling for KoF14
store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198149767458/#sort=order

Attached: c6293b7d-e246-42bc-8195-abbb14d9a515.jpg (485x499, 84K)

nice trips.

Nice trips
i'd buy you that game for trips but i'm fucking poor too

Trips and two dubs

blessed thread

$30?

Fuck right off

You don't understand. The time it takes you to go back to page 1, posts have already been made in other threads. So yes, shitty and unpopular threads do go down this fast.

You're either extremely dumb, or just trolling. And I really hope it's the latter.

Ok I forgot how to change that

change steam privacy settings to public

You idiotic nigger. The second you reply and hit refresh at the bottom it says page 1. The other thread would not go to page 1. It would stay at the bottom.

I said To anyone who could make this thread bump I will buy them a $60 game. To which people replied to. And it 404’d because the word steam was keeping all these threads from bumping.

I want to murder you

You go into your profile
- Edit Profile

Privacy Settings

But then people will be able to see he has 200+ games he hasn't played yet, and won't want to gift him any.

This is why I want him to do it. I’m a giftanon and I want to see how greedy this fag is

Ima just rebump myself before i go play with my dog

You just keep repeating the same thing. You didn't add anything new to this conversation with your latest post.

You fail to understand that your thread will go down based on the popularity of the other threads. It's as simple as that.

And no, repeating the exact same thing for a fourth time, won't make it any more true.

It needs to be repeated because you’re too dense to understand. The thread was not unpopular. It had replies which were constant. I hope your genetics never get passed on.

if trips i'll buy everyone above this post 1 game!!!!!!!!!!!!

You retard. Pay up bitch

We have 8 total posters in this thread right now.

Do you know how many posters the "wwyd" thread has at the current moment? 10? 20?

No, it has 96+ bloody posters in it right now.

"hurr durr the word steam is banned hurr durr"

LOL
Also I'm begging for stardrew valley or dark souls 3
steamcommunity.com/id/77561197990579281

damn he actually got trips... impressive

I'll take the cheapest game you can give haha

If only 8 users in the thread explain why this hasn’t 404’d yet the other threads did. Shouldn’t the 96+ user threads be bumping this thread off as well?

>kys

Looks like I only gotta buy Texorcist and KoF14 since nobody else chose a single game.

Waiting for delivery.

CAN I GO BACK AND CHOOSE A GAME?!
IS IT TOO LATE

steamcommunity.com/id/Bimbletin/

Factorio
Darksouls 3 Ashes of Ariandel DLC
or borderlands the handsome collection

Attached: 1688024.png (648x856, 842K)

>store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/eatingassskatingfast/#sort=order
3 or 4 people saying anything, get them bad rats lol

Should I get elder scrolls skyrim special edition?

I actually havent even got bad rats yet

user if you actually get me textorcist i will literally freak out.

it's a bullet hell game that throws typing full words into the equation so it makes it even more intense. it's crazy!

Attached: n0gTwQT.jpg (250x250, 13K)

It's because you are samefagging with your shitty "I roll trips and buy a game to the person above... which absolutely isn't me" and you're keeping the post count up.

It's quite pathetic, and you're bad a trolling.

great game would 100% always reccomend

I will also exchange shitty mspaint drawings for games

I'm mentioning it because i know what it is
But for SOME reason
NO ONE has yet gifted me whenever i begged
i'm genuinely baffled

I would user-kun but I have no money ;-;

Rolling for BlazBlue Central Fiction.
Username is stevexal in case I actually get anything

I was posting the same amount in the other thread as was everyone else and it never went back to page 1.

You’re the most idiotic faggot I have ever come across on here

This isn’t me but nice try faggot

Attached: 9151502938.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

Attached: 1630000201.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

anyone win anything from the summer sale event?

user didn't deliver :(

steamcommunity.com/id/spacehikie

m-may i ask for friends or a gamu?

Attached: 1444351250099.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

Anyone play Chronotrigger on steam yet? Is it worth getting?

Attached: chronotrigger.png (512x512, 422K)

Trips checked.

Nice fake profile though

yeah why are you hiding your main account?

tiananmen

It's not fake, i just got a new PC a few days ago, i never had any PC to play with before. I am installing TF2 and War thunder.

To all friendos,
I would be grateful if anyone were willing to buy me anything on my wishlist.

Yet your account has a comment on it since feb

you really got my hopes up, user. thanks for crushing me lol

Attached: 43927005.jpg (574x494, 67K)

yeah feelsbadman

Because i made it a long time ago, i tough i would get a computer around that time but the USD in my country (Argentina) exploded and all tech went high in price.

Attached: FB_IMG_1498240732951.jpg (400x300, 11K)

bump? bump

Attached: 1561243220958.jpg (712x712, 47K)

This whole thread and only 3 public wish lists
what in the fuck lmao

Oh shit, I don't know how steam works, how do I make it public?

I love how you're still playing dumb to try to hide all those games.

Good. All of the games I have are f2p, with 2 exceptions: FONV and Skyrim. FONV was a gift, Skyrim I bought on sale.

I have two games.

Attached: stem.png (585x180, 140K)

How about this: if the word "steam" is blacklisted, the next thread should disclude the word.

Quads chekkd

Go try to bump the two threads right now with the word steam in them

PS: I set my wishlist and game list to public.

If someone could hit me up with Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker that would be perfect

steamcommunity.com/id/firefliesman

is there any easy guide for Steam?

I changed my WL to public but i get a long URL, how do you get a shorter one with your id?

Attached: 400.jpg (528x400, 179K)

Yes.

It's not blacklisted. There are two threads right now who made it further than this one at some point, and they have the word in it. Don't listen to this troll/low IQ tard.

You could have easily filtered your games to show those two only. Post the entire screen with the "total games" number. I bet you won't.

I swear if i can't figure this myself i am going to apply for a disable fund. This can't be normal.

GENERICNAME975 yours?
If so, congratulations you've managed to make your wishlist public.

is this enough proof? I only have two games lol.

Attached: stem.png (1920x1039, 327K)

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079489320/

Any fine lad want to gift me Shadow of the Tomb Raider ? I will return the favor as soon as i can.

steamcommunity.com/id/MEGASLIM/
some user can gift me GTA San Andreas pls

There you go. The amount of tools shown in your picture gives away the fact that this isn't your only Steam account. The amount of tools will stay the same across all accounts, and it wouldn't be that high for 2 games only.

Nice try, but you will have to try harder next time. We're not all dumb to think that this is your only account.

I don't even know what these tools are? I also don't know what they are for.

need anymore proof

Attached: stem.png (1104x852, 69K)

If there are any Yea ForumsRos willing to help a poor fag out, I would really appreciate a copy of Tabletop Simulator.

steamcommunity.com/id/TheOldSchoolCrisis/

store.steampowered.com/app/286160/Tabletop_Simulator/

I -
What the fuck are you talking about?
Different user btw

But I've got 170 games and exactly the same amount of tools
for GAMES i do not OWN

please bless me with something

steamcommunity.com/id/774/

Samefagging.

Didn't I already tell you to stop acting like we're all dumb and gullible? You can lie and trick stupid people, but you're pushing it too far by trying to trick intelligent people... and you're pushing it even further by trying to trick them after they have already exposed your shameless third-world malpractices.

Now I understand why I see so many rekt videos of people getting beaten by an entire village in South America. Because you act like animals, and deserve to punished as animals.

The sacred and the propane. Begging for Kingdom Come

store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/remtyg

what's a good game to buy? i don't play new games anymore. i only play left 4 dead 2 these days. my laptop can't handle anything more demanding than that on the graphics card, pretty much. i like games where it's team-based, but nothing TOO strategic. i like the altruism and risk/reward of left 4 dead, but i don't wanna learn a new science just to play a stupid video game. i also like old 16 bit era games. any suggestions?

Attached: TrumpStreetsOfRage.gif (800x600, 316K)

Can you buy me Football Manager 2019?

dude wtf lol

Attached: stem.png (170x144, 4K)

Ridk of Rain 2 is fairly fun. It got updated last week

Dont waste your time
hes just gonna call us 'Inspect Elements Fags'

Took me 20 seconds for this. And I had to add stuff to the picture. Again, do you really think we're this stupid?

Attached: stem2.png (170x144, 5K)

Duh? it takes literally 2 seconds to delete a You. Why any retard would think actually posting a pic of it is legit proof is beyond me.

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf

TRANNIE_ID:hxoe1rgxh

These South American animals think they can get away with lying. They will keep going and going until the very last moment. They have no shame, and it's quite disgusting.

Why do you think I'm rich? Fuck off lol. In the kindest possible way?
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Attached: world-warriors-3-ninowerner-5.jpg (1200x711, 297K)

I'm in the UK lol.

What proof do you need that I only have one steam account?

Who said you were rich? But you surely are a selfish prick. I hope no one provides you help and comfort when you get in need.

>Doesn't want to give shit away to strangers on the internet.
>YOU SELFISH PRICK FUCK YOU
Nice logic user

Indian or Pakistani in the U.K... even worse than a South American animal.

You have nothing more to prove, as you already proved to everyone here that you had multiple accounts with multiple other games. I get it... you want to use a fake account that has 1 game on it because it's easier to beg with... but remember that honesty is a valuable trait in the white culture.

If you hadn't tried to lie, perhaps someone would have bought you a game on your main account.

steamcommunity.com/id/RimuruTempestt/

Would really appreciate Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 or Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker Season Pass! Thanks!!

oh my god, it's not that deep lol

What is so incredulous about my profile?

These are some hardcore basement dwelling issues here
is this what happens when you inhale your own fumes for too long ?

Attached: 1515699537775.jpg (645x773, 80K)

I even took the time to explain how we were able to figure out the truth about your multiple accounts, and you're still playing the "oh I'm dumb and don't know Steam very much blah blah" card. Just. Stop.

Don't you have any shame? Just admit that you have multiple accounts and move on. You would have a lot more chances of getting someone to buy you something, simply by not trying to use your third-world Pakistani instincts to try to trick people.

Why do you think I should buy you a video game? Do you think I'm OP or someone else? That was my first post in this thread. I just got home from busting my ass off at work, covered in sweat, in a warehouse that was way too hot. And I come to Yea Forums, see some random faggot with no job pandering for soccer video games? LMAO fuck off kid. You're not "in need", you over-privileged fuck. I pay taxes, which actually helps those in need, and plenty of lazy, entitled fat fucks like you.

Attached: 1561982070672.png (810x688, 455K)

>why should I buy a game to someone other than myself

That's exactly the thought process of selfish people. So, even if your post wasn't a lame copypasta-tier reply, you would have still confirmed my previous statement--you're a selfish prick.

If you knew...
You don't even know how wrong you are right now.
You're going so hard in the paint and you've made a lot of assumptions, all which have been wrong.

I have 2 games on steam.
I have one account.
I'm not adept at using steam because I don't use it.
I have about 30 hours on Saints Row 4
It's been 24 days since I last used steam and months since I last played Saints Row 4.
I have one friend on steam, and that person, is the person who gifted me Saints Row 4.
I don't even talk to that person either. (what would we talk about? saints row in 2019)

Are you trolling or what. I've given several articles of proof. And I will ask again, What proof do you want?
The goalposts keep on moving every time I score.

You didn't add anything to this conversation with that reply. Literally, you just repeated the same thing like a parrot.

We are not dumb. Do you understand, stupid Pakistani piece of utter shit. We are not dumb. We have a brain, and we know how to use it way better than you will ever be able to do. Write it down, and study it instead of studying your filthy Koran before bedtime.

You posted pictures of one account. Okay? One account. Yes, you have 2 games on that account. Yes, you have 1 friend on that account. Yes, you have 30 hours on Saints Row on that account. Yes, it has been 24 days since you last played on that account.

But why the fuck should I care about a fake account you create a year ago to incite people to gift you more games, when YOU, YOURSELF, PROVED THAT YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT. Filthy Pakistani piece of crap. This is the very reason no one likes you. Because you keep lying. You keep lying. Over and over and over and over and over. It's annoying.

Jesus fucking Christ. And STILL think that repeating "I have one account with only 2 games" over and over, will make it true. Are you really this dumb?

Get the fuck out of here, you filthy piece of shit.

You don't need a video game, you need a job. Why do you think you're entitled to a free video game, anyways? If you want it, get a job. If you need food, get on food stamps - or get a job. If you need rent, get on section 8 - or get a job. Currently, we don't have a welfare system for whiny faggots who are in desperate need of hockey simulators, but you can keep dreaming. Vote for Bernie or AOC, and I'm sure she'll tack it on the Green New Deal just for you, alright buddy?

If you knocked on my door and asked for 20 dollars, I'd do it. I regularly do that with my neighbor. You? You can go eat a bag of dicks. The time you spend trying to guilt anons online, you could be spent flipping burgers at McDonald's.

Attached: 1560357305989.jpg (225x225, 12K)

YOU, YOURSELF, PROVED THAT YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT.

WHERE? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?

WHERE? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?

Where is your proof?

Your responses read like pasta.

Who are you to tell me what I need? If I ask for a video game (or anything else), it's none of your business why I want it, or what I plan on doing with it. You are either a kind person who likes to giveaway things, or you're a selfish piece of shit who can't feel empathy and who doesn't get any pleasure from making other people happy by giving away things.

Your replies give away the category you fall in.

Just accept that fact, and move on. There is no need to be upset and try to justify why you want to save every cent for YOU only. Just say "I am a selfish prick and proud of it" and chill. But just remember that other people will treat you as you treat them.

Get a job.

Attached: 1559642070329.jpg (426x436, 36K)