Do you think white men are better than niggers?

Do you think white men are better than niggers?

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-011838_Gallery.jpg (1080x1230, 448K)

Are they not? They have bigger dicks.

Nobody is better than anybody.

Yall go kill yourselves. I hate you all.

Of course white men are better than niggers. This is a known fact.

Wrong! No matter how good you think you are, there's always someone better.

Attached: fishmalk.png (368x494, 226K)

It is known. c:

Are white men better than niggers? Yes. Are white men better than any other black man who contributes to society? No.

White men have superior genetics, that's for sure. We have generations and generations of educated and agrarian style of living in our DNA. This goes hand in hand with our more developed prefrontal cortices, which is responsible for future thinking/decision making. Niggers were taken out of Africa and the jungle only a few generations ago, living a hunter/gatherer lifestyle. It only makes sense that that shows today. This makes them less rational, more violent, and less likely to adapt to a white man's culture and society. Not to say they cant, but their genetics arent helping them whatsoever. To say that all men are created equally is more than idiotic, it's just wrong. White men are superior given where we are and what we need to do to be successful in today's society.

White men can drive for one.
Twice today some nigger sped through a stopsign and almost runs me over in my car. I slam my middle finger to the glass and they don't even have an expression resembling human emotion.
Mindless apes shouldn't be able to drive if they can't follow simple fucking rules a 16 year old could

White guys are in control of everything. Even white cucks: They are having black men fuck their women for their entertainment.

hello vice media shill.
everyone saying edgy shit are trolling you.
>inb4 the vice article saying 4c is racist

Blacks really can't drive.
There's no bullshit about that

Blacks drive me crazy!

White's - Job, House, Car, Motorcycle

Black's - Malt Liquor

Prison cell, tattoos, warrants, traffic tickets , stolen bike.

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (559x468, 54K)

Fuck you, I'm better than everyone

Or at least a trigger warning

Im gonna cum down your throat

This a thousandfold.

Guess that would be an acceptable compromise.
Laura does NOT consent!

Attached: disgusted angel Laura.png (488x428, 68K)