Hey /b i just found out that my niece is a prostitute! No joke or fakes...

Hey /b i just found out that my niece is a prostitute! No joke or fakes, i was looking for a blow job and came across her ad then double checked her instagram and it is her! I set up a date to fuck her and am trying to get pics of her pussy while i wait. I doubt she will recognize me since we haven't seen each other in yeas but even if she does i don't think she will say anything cause lets face it she's a whore and doesnt want her family to find out!

Attached: 3.jpg (450x800, 27K)

Wear a Shrek mask

why a Shrek mask?

if this is who im thinking it is.
>montreal right?
I fucked your niece and shit wasnt tight.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-05-42-50.png (2880x1440, 1.88M)

actually yes! either way ive wanted to fuck her for a long time and im not passing it up!

i prefer le penthouse near the end of the orange-line, lil pricey but the pics on their website are legitimate.
>but i understand if you wanna fuck her for the psychological element and not just some random street meat
It'd be fucking weird if we know eachother, we're both on this god forsaken site so i wouldn't doubt it.
I'm usually around plateau

thats pretty much it, she always dressed like a slut with short skirts and low cut tops etc. one time she even came over without panties and i couldnt keep my eyes from sneaking peaks. Now that i havent seen her in years this opp comes out of nowhere so i gotta drop a load in her face just to get it out of my system!

Attached: 0c3.jpg (678x512, 28K)

Going to need more pics

Attached: 4.jpg (1944x2592, 529K)

That's A damn nice pussy.

You need to start passing her info to guys so she can get booked for gangbangs

i wouldnt even know how to get that started tbh. but i would be lying if i said i didnt want to see her broken in by a bunch of my fellow (me included) mongers so she could be a real whore for the rest of her life! She said money makes her cum and i know she is desperate so i doubt she would turn it away if offered, just no way to get guys to fill her up sadly.

Kik or discord servers that are local to the area would be a good start. Dusting everything you have on her here would help butt I would do that cautiously.

But yes share whatever you've got man. She's a smoking hot slut. I'd definitely dump a load on her face

montreal ?

Hit me up with her contact
been in the mood for chocolate and i can spare a few hundreds on her

If legit OP and Montréal wouldn't mind making the trip 4 plus hours to bang her out.
Got a Wickr or way to contact

Who the fuck keeps an open 2L of Pepsi in their bathroom

i know right it should be coke!

This made me laugh. You intended to use this image, didn't you?

Niggers

That is fucking gross