So i was about to open up about my emotions to a friend I've liked for nearly 4 years...

so i was about to open up about my emotions to a friend I've liked for nearly 4 years, and about 2 days before i was gonna force myself to do it (keep in mind i wasn't even gonna ask her out i was just gonna be honest and hope it wouldn't make shit weird between us) one of my best friends asked her out and she said yes.
I want to die

Attached: sad boy hours.jpg (840x589, 187K)

>sad boy hours
these really are sad boi hours user, atleast you know to not wait so long next time

I'm not even sure if there is gonna be a next time. I mean he's more or less better than me in very way. I'd probably be mad if she dropped him for me anyway. as long as she's happy i guess I'll go on living

Im sorta in a same situation, user. Ive had a crush on one of my best friends for a long time, but it is obvious she likes my best friend and he likes her. It is painful to be near them sometimes, but as long as theyre happy, im okay with being miserable

ay yo if we have the ability to make someone better than us happy doesn't the universe profit.

>saves png as jpg

you are literally a useless idiot and provide nothing of importance to the world. killing yourself would raise the average iq of humanity, so please go for it.

i don't doubt it whatsoever

4 years of waiting, no wonder lmao, what were you doing the whole time. Pussy ass. Really though, you are either a woman's type or youre not, and you cant change that, even though you'll never know her preference now. Move on

lmao, you think i enjoy being uncontrollably attracted to someone i know I'll never be with

Sucks to be in high school, huh fag?

Get over it, don't be a pussy. The earlier you fix your broken heart, the earlier can you live normal life.

university but yeah, they both suck shit

if i got over her I'm pretty sure I'd kms

>i wasn't even gonna ask her out i was just gonna be honest and hope it wouldn't make shit weird between us

That's exactly what it does. Unless uou two have been flirting beforehand. Which in this case I doubt that happened

I've been there, most of people were. It's part of life. What helped me was I just found way to hate her, so I could get over it sooner.

I mean i felt like maybe she was but looking back I feel like it was my brain being retarded

there's genuinely not a single way i could dislike this person, makes shit very difficult

Don't worry, after school is done, you'll never see them again.

Kill yourself you fucking

BETA
E
T
A

Human mind is incredible thing, you think up something

me and some of my other friends were planning on getting a group house and the guy who's going out with her is part of it. everything is about as bad as it could be

I can guarantee that house will crumble all those relationships. Or at the very least start making sub groups.

We've been friends for our entire lives and all no each others boundaries. But hey if it does it might make me kms which may be a positive

There you go, you're getting the right idea.
I'm telling you though, some of those friendships will get destroyed. Maybe not all but some will be ruined. I lived with a childhood bestfriend, whom which we did everything together, and now I have completely washed my hands of him.

mabye, guess we'll see how it works out

There's not gunna be a next time if you have an attitude like that. Look, I know it's rough, and it's not easy to move on and get over it, but the longer you dwell in self pity the longer it's gunna take to heal. So you can either get over it and work towards something new, or you can fucking hang yourself. Self pity helps literally no one. It's just weakness.

ah I don't feel bad about myself. if I had told her sooner this whole mess coulda been avoided. I take full responsibility for the shitstorm i created that no one else knows is happening

This literally happens to any friend group that has a chick in it. It happens so much that they even add this premise to like every TV show ever made for at least 1 episode.

Even on TV, the cringey beta friend literally never gets the girl. Your options are to be an adult and get over it or if you really can't handle that, you should tell both your friend and the girl how you feel. Even if she still doesn't like you back, this will help you grow the balls you currently lack. Life sucks far less when you stop being a massive pussy, user.

Attached: 89692551.jpg (512x384, 26K)

I'm gonna ignore this because it sounds like you haven't read a single thing said in this thread

>"i'm going to ignore this"
>reads it in full and then replies to it

Alright well clearly you are an idiot, so I guess your new plan should just be to hope that human girls start magically liking idiotic beta-males with zero balls. Good luck with that.

ah beta male, the classic "i don't have enough information to make a meaningful insult to your person"

You waited "nearly 4 years" to tell a girl that you like her, still haven't done it, and are now crying about it on Yea Forums talking about how you want to die.

>ALPHA BEHAVIOR

Attached: 44591712.jpg (251x250, 6K)

I mean i didn't tell her cause i didn't wanna make it weird cause we were friends. guess not caring about a friend is the alpha move. my b

Liking her in secret for half a decade and crying about it online is the "not weird" thing to do?

Did your friend make it weird by telling her how he felt?

You're going to be a cringey beta forever if you are just gonna sit here rejecting solid advice and being in beta denial. You don't seem to want to better yourself so honestly this chick probably dodged a bullet by getting asked out by your friend before your weird ass tried.

Attached: 74730816.gif (145x147, 497K)