Have you ever pretended to be a girl online to fuck with people or for gain in a video game or something?

Have you ever pretended to be a girl online to fuck with people or for gain in a video game or something?

Attached: ps.png (1266x1679, 1.7M)

Yes on omegle. i pulled my sack and dong upside and made my bottom sack skin look like vagina and tricked so many fags by seeing them jerk off and then i relesed my hand and droped my dick in all it's glorry

Attached: 1549232380963.jpg (512x384, 32K)

Yup, on vk, the russian facebook equivalent. So easy. Got paypal'd over £400 in one week, just by having some nudes of a girl, and some tits in the profile pic.

some guys are just super horny.

Attached: lol.gif (360x346, 170K)

Kinda, but not really. I play as female characters in online games. I never actually claim to be a girl, but some people will just assume that I am and do shit for me they wouldn't do for a guy.

>some guys are just super horny.
Pretty much this, they will go for anything, they just want attention from the opposite sex. I have pretended to be one on lesser known social networking sites just to see the kind of replies I get. People willing to pay for flights to meet me, want to marry me, extremly flirtatious within the first 5 mins of talking etc.

Yep. Back in 2011 I found out about voice altering software on Yea Forums
>install
>play TF2 and online games with this software running
>annoying people pretending to be a 12 year old boy
>change it to sound like a girl
>get orbitors
>one in particular was bad for whiteknighting
>asks for pics
>send him pics from a friends fb profile
>friendship builds
>few months later
>asks to be my bf
>okay
>asks if I play skyrim
>heard about it but not played it
>gifts me new skyrim
>asks for nudes for gifting me skyrim
>send him pic of my cock and balls
>he rages
>instead of listening when I say it's voice editing software he believes I've got a bf and sent him my bf's nudes
>calls me a whore and blocks me
>doesn't get refund with skyrim

I create a new account every time i'm behind on rent. Those horny 30 year olds don't know how much their £20's are helping me, i'd be homeless without them. Other than that, i use the money to treat myself at the pub to some top quality white
>sniff sniff

My mom used to pretend she was 15 on runescape. She played the meta game of making friends with everyone wealthy in game resources, and became a sort of crafting czar. She couldn't really play the actual game, but sometimes if she got lured into combat and none of her white knights were around, she'd let my brother, who was actually 15, take the keyboard and win the fight for her. Her organization couldn't take ladykilljoy or anything, but I figure she was good for the economy overall.

I have pretended to be an underage b& girl before on sites just to see if it attracts attention from pedos or something, as an experiment. So I would use a 20 something girls photos and say I'm 16 in the sites profile. And low and behold, I would get all kind of horny messages from 30-50 year old dudes. Like no wonder these people get caught all the time. I could have very easily been an undercover suit lol.

Used to get ewhore packs and find lesbians to kik. Got quite a few nudes doing it, if it's too saturated they'll find out straight away though. Was considering ewhoring for that sweet cash

Wheres the best places to look for girls to pretend to be one, facebook?

Attached: 343.png (2000x1163, 638K)

I did it back in the day when I use to play WoW. Those poor lonely bastards were far too easy to manipulate.

This. Girls will do anything with another girl. Got piles of nudes this way.

>be me
>guy
>play World of Warcraft as a Night Elf (inb4 ally is for fags)
>female night elf warrior
>named Lingxi
>leve 15
>join guild
>make small talk with guildmates because social butterly
>never mention anything irl
>mention in passing (when asked why I don't have a mount) I only have 40 silver because I just started
>be 2 minutes later
>3 in game emails each sending me 20g

Be 2 days later
>level 30
>mention in passing that I have to do a dungeon for a quest and the queue takes long
>3 people stop what they're doing and offer to boost me

Being a girl is nice.

It definitely is, people tend to mistake me as a girl. I played this stupid mobile Moba and made a guild. I ended up with a guild of white knights, fun time

I pretend to be a girl online because it just feels really right for some reason. Should I do it irl too?

Yes definitely
just get a rich sugar daddy and live the neet life

made some guy cut his balls (pic related)

Attached: 53b29526-1c54-42a8-9bec-32a0c107ccb2.png (1024x768, 735K)

Please teach me your ways

sluts for Yea Forums thank me later

Attached: 16c25b1643524d78a88c1e230ac94cf3.png (432x768, 381K)

Back in middle school I made my first mil on Runescape pretending to be a girl. Didn’t even have to do anything just add the occasional smiley face to the end of a sentence and nerds would just throw gp at me.