Need to send a message to the fucker who assaulted my gf together with two other men...

Need to send a message to the fucker who assaulted my gf together with two other men. I only have his ig and name (she has no evidence, so I can’t take it to court). What do?
Also how do I do this and get away with it?
Pic for attention obviously

Thanks a lot Yea Forums

Attached: 4AC38D19-BA90-4880-9FA4-FE1E3A0A93C7.jpg (1125x767, 390K)

She fucked him, regrets it and now cries rape.

Stop being a punk bitch and just accept your girls a hoe fuckin her "side niggaz"

piss on them to assert dominance

you got cucked and she regrets it. just dump that thot and kys

I’d agree that that’s a common case, but
1) There was no intercourse, just groping + threats
2) It was before we started dating, at which point she was a virgin

haha cuck faggot OP

Contact the bois at /pol/ those crazy bastards can track down anyone. im not sure if theyll help but good luck.

Attached: Axe.jpg (600x456, 29K)

Inject him with animal tranquilizer and tie home to a table with plastic sheeting. Setup your room with plastic everywhere you want to be in a plastic cube. Once he wakes show him photos of his victims. Once he confesses stab him in the heart and cut his body into pieces. Take these pieces out into the ocean and drop them in a current that will take them to Europe.

Fucking dog pissed on me while i slept

Lure him somewhere, knock him out, and castrate.

That was the old pol fren.
F

Stop being a little bitch and act, talk is cheap in the world you want to thrust yourself into, you’ll probably get the shit kicked out of you

Thank you, I will. But how do I make a thread there, given this is so off topic

make a fake profile of a hot bitch
make plans with him
get his address
go fuck him up

Sounds easy

what happened to pol?...i must know.

so you just want to knock some dude out without having evidence at all?
She may have lied to you for attention you dumb sack of whiteknigt shit

I’d love to, I just need to find him (preferably not at home as he still lives with his parents), and do it in a way I’ll get away with

im not sure, tell em what happened and...maybe...just maybe, itll work.

house fires are fairly common right?

It is a possibility. I saw dms from his accomplice apologizing, but does not specify for what, nor does he incriminate others. It’s a risk I’m willing to take

> It’s a risk I’m willing to take

then you deserve the beating of your life, you are probably not even 21 years old

Take it like the PUSSY, PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BITCH THAT YOU ARE. If you WEREN'T A PUSSY BITCH, you'd have already killed him by now, but NOOOOO, you need ANONYMOUS PEOPLE OVER THE INNNNNTERNET

Attached: Rick Moreanus.jpg (700x393, 258K)

Lol believing your whore gf didn't take on three men at the same time and is just telling you she was assualted haha get cucked faggot

oof

nah, heart is too quick for a rapist, hang em slowwwww~

OP just ask /pol/ to track someone down for 50 bucks easy

I don’t have illusions. I won’t be alone, and I won’t be unarmed

>2) It was before we started dating
then it's not any of your business. you're being led by the nose, fool.

the plot thickens...

faster than his skull

>based Dexter poster

Trips of truth.