So tell me, user... why haven't you killed yourself today?

So tell me, user... why haven't you killed yourself today?

Attached: b3ca538ab3648b3a89c0a407f697f9c3.jpg (500x750, 102K)

Got all of eternity to be dead

But what keeps you going?

My nuke was deproliferated

Things will suck just as bad if I''m dead, I'll just lack agency to do anything about it.

The fact that this is the first and last ride you ever get to take, so you better just fucking sit on it until the end

there are pills for that

You don't know that; nobody knows that for sure.

no gun or money to buy one

Because I have to go to work

So do I, but aren't you tired of day in, day out of the same job? I know I am.

I'm begging in Steam threads. This is the only thing that is keeping me alive.

Same tbh

so....video games. sigh

Cause I'm a fucked up well of emotions that hopefully makes someone feel a little less shitty at my expense

suicide is for loosers.
I have psoriasis and arthritis but i earn 2k/month (a lot for eastern europe)
life is to be lived, noone is entitled to a good life. You just do your best to enjoy as much of your life as you can.

>I have slightly red skin and bones hurt, but I am smart enough to make 2k/month in Eastern Europe

You don't care, because you were blessed with intelligence that helped you earn that much. I make 600$ per month, and I live in a rich Western country. There is nothing I can do to earn more, because I was born stupid.

And you want me to not want to kill myself?

My work isn't done. I'm ~70% sure I already have CTE, and failing that 99% sure I'll develop it in the next couple of years. I have a couple of things I want to produce before I off myself. Once those are done I'm out. Becoming an hero is better than slowly burning away from the inside out.

Well, OP - as it is, I rather enjoy being alive.
I like the little things, sunlight on my eyelids, fresh air down by the harbour, the sound of people talking, kids playing and birds chirping.
I like walking, I like the way my feet ache after a good long walk, and then put them in a pail of hot water. I like the smell and taste of good coffee. I like to talk to people, I like to listen to people - I like to eat a simple meal, but also a complex one. I like to drink water when I'm thirsty.
I like to kiss someone I love, to hug a friend, to laugh and cry and experience everything.
I like life, I even like the little aches and pain I feel - I like how my thinking changes with age.
I like a rare shot of Gin, or Rum, or Whisky.
I really like everything.

pic unrelated

Attached: Pebbles.jpg (823x1234, 1.08M)

dont patronize me. Hardships in life are subjective. I cant imagine how it feels to not be able to get a job you want and you cant imagine how it is to feel like an alligator and be afraid of people because of that.

Don't respond to the petty trolls, user - it's a waste of time and it changes nothing.
Be glad you are who are, and that despite pain, you are alive and well, mentally.

>hardships in life are subjective

Then why do you say suicide is for losers?

Because i got children i guess, and a Job. A few friends. Shit i got so much to live for. Do i wanna live idk feels empty at times.

What about you, OP?