Be you

>Be you
>Inside convenience store
what is your go to snack and drink combo?

Attached: store.png (900x692, 1009K)

BBQ checks mix and cherry Pepsi

Bag of ketchup chips and a 355ml pop

Corn nuts and a 44-ounce Pepsi™

I like those Blue diamond smoked almonds with one of those apples by the register and a root beer

>one of those apples by the register
You realize they polish those things with Rajesh's semen right?

Cookies and ice tea

Big gulp (32oz equivalent), funyuns, marb red 72s (2packs)

Root beer* barqs

Sausage roll, a bottle of fucking Gatorade which I’ll later turn into a bong, packet of fucken pods, maxibon, another fucken sausage roll and a pack of jacklinks beef jerkey

Kys carni

Sunflower seeds & black tea

Bah whatever if you've ever eaten at a restaurant you've swallowed plenty of things without knowing it

Funyuns® And Marlboro® together. Imagine how much your breath reeks like ass.

What’s a carni?

Toms salt and vinegar chips and an arizona green tea

No interest whatsoever in snacks.
But I'll have two beers

It's a "derogatory" term that retards use to describe people who eat meat

pussy and milk

>2001+18
>Still drinking soda
Enjoy dying at 35

Is that an American thing? Haven’t heard that once in Aus

Shidded farding and cum, usually.

beer

Oh it's fuckin horrendous man. Good thing they invented this new thing called a toothbrush

Because you brush after every cig, right ? Fucking retard

Slim Jims and ice tea

Like living is so fuckin great, all the shit that makes life worth living is bad for you. I'll enjoy my life and die while you can be 85 with a prolapsed asshole, pissing yourself waiting till that sweet release of death

cracklins and Sprite

maybe some gummies and a starbuck double shot hazelnut

>what is your go to snack

There's a word called "preferred".
But you insist on not using it.

Why do Americans get an orgasm every time they delete a word from their mind? Do they feel heavy?

Cereal and milk

Did no one teach you good oral hygiene kid? Or do you still think brushing with cocks and gargling semen counts?

Cherry punch sweet tart ropes and a coke

Anything flaming hot, and I'll top it off with some pure leaf ice tea.

Do you have a license for that opinion?

A non fat fuck what is this madness

>Liking the taste of pepsi
What are you, 12 ? If you don't care about your health, drink yourself to death every day, that's worth

Gee. It's almost like "go-to" is a slang. Stop being a pathetic know-it-all, retard.

Is your life so boring and miserable that you try and be superior to others by correcting them? I pity you.

black licorice and club mate

Attached: mate.jpg (1500x1500, 114K)

Great argument buddy you totally considered what I said, upvote

Honest answer here.

I am just too poor to buy those expensive "snacks" they put at the front. If I ever need a snack, I will most likely buy the biggest package (lowest price per 100gr) and same with the beverage. Usually when they are on sale.

But most of the time, I try to buy cheap and nutrient dense food. Not junk.

Also, can anyone buy me the game Football Manager 2019 or Black Mesa Source on Steam?

Fuck you I didn't even post the Pepsi post, but I'll defend that shit. It's better than coke. Rc cola is best in terms of colas mind you. Also fuck off with that healthy living shit, you got more of a chance getting hit by a bus than living to 80. The way I see it, I'd rather live it up rather than wishing I'd indulged more on my deathbed

Its made out of the word carnivore. Its a term for flesh-eating animals. Cant believe you never heard about that.

My local store has these candies I've never found elsewhere.

They're little soda pop gunmies but they have baking soda and citric acid so when you put them in your mouth they fizzle. Combined with the gummy it's this perfect flavor.

No, not sodalicious. Those never t had this kind of mouth feel.

Oh you're one of those faggots... Makes sense now

Olde English and pack of the cheapest cigs.

I'm not a nigger i just cant afford beer that's good

Attached: PepeToast.jpg (250x250, 10K)

One of those who can read ? I know right, crazy

We're at a virtual convenient store and we still have the neighborhood virtual bum. Just begging for shit, fuck off bitch!

But user, any soda is bad for you, pepsi, coke, fanta I don't care, they're all the same.
Also I don't know why you still think im a pro-life or some shit, my only calories income are beers, I'll be surprised if I live up to 30

Not only is he begging. He's begging for football manager 2019, that's the gayest game i've ever heard.

Summer fag, do your parents know you're on here?

I work at one.

>Most bought consumables are

1:Beer
2:Water
3:Gatorade
4:Soda
5:Coffee (in the morning, coffee and Soda are reversed)
6:Candy Bar
7:Chips

If you consider cigarettes or swisher cigars to be added to the list they would take number one and everything else would move down a slot.

Attached: TineE4m.jpg (682x1024, 74K)

Ofc it's bad for you, but it's so damn good. Different strokes I guess, can't drink beer anymore bc I got a lil pudgy so I went back to whiskey.... No the soda isn't for mixing. I drink it straight

Oh boy how original ! What's next ? Incel ? Virgin ?

Those stores are fucking trash. Literal overpriced garbage. Emphasis on Overpriced and Garbage. you are underage if you ever go to one of these things. Im reporting this thread.

See now I see your point, my apologies for you not having to enjoy beer anymore

it should also be said that I live in a very HOT part of florida.

Attached: 1524816210199.gif (267x200, 485K)

Same, can concur.

I love how an adult comes and talks sense to these kids, but these kids are underage dumbasses buying "ketchup potato crisps" at 400% markup and refuse to learn english because they lack the nutrients to their brain.

These fucking retards are going to grow up and buy cigarettes andgasoline from these trash ass stores.

Pringels and monster

Attached: 1550190551041.png (514x419, 199K)

Walk on home boy

I’m looking to do enough damage where I’ll die around 55-60. There’s not a lot to live for after that age honestly

Is gatorade the thing hangover people drink ? What is it ? Europoor so no idea

>Live it up

by drinking a soda and feeling like such shit that you veg out on the couch all day

by supporting greedy companies that turn the world into a literal trash can

youre a fucking retard.

I just got off at 7am. Last night around 4 this girl walked in wearing nothing but a thong and some flip flops, probably 19-20.

If i took a pic i would show you. Gorgeous tho.

skittles and 9mm

I'm a little pretentious, like if it's a good craft beer, or like skrimshaw or blue Baptist I'll indulge but beer to get fucked up is wasted money and just makes you fat. I'm already lazy I can't afford to be a fatfuck as well

Its a koolaid tasting electrolyte drink that is supposed to recharge you... If you're in shape, and actually expel energy on a regular basis it's a nice thing to have... but if you're a fat fuck and you drink them they're only going to make you fatter.

Attached: 22 - uB1c0a4.gif (500x211, 985K)

BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK

>Niggers join the best place for shit without the seeding bs or buying Usenets

>Get on telegram u fat assholes

>My server has no rules

>full of faggots to trigger when u r bored
>Spam all the /pol/ memes u want
>and fuck pajeets, no pajeets allowed

The true new r/piracy group! With no bullsh*t rules and no mod abuse.

A channel for asking help and sharing pirate files and movies. Little bit off topic chat are also allowed in the group. Make sure to read the pinned message

>t.me/raymondfreesoftware

Attached: 8102274548.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Yeah im one of those "lucky" skinny fag that can eat and drink whatever and never ever gain fat.
Im at 2 liters every day and still no beers belly, im 45 fucking kilos so you get the picture

It's a good game, and the Steam reviews show it. On top of that, it's a game that has a lot of replayability, which will give me more hours of gameplay than the regular game I could have asked for. Most people in the reviews have 1000, 2000, 3000+ hours of gameplay... and that's in the 2019 game alone. Imagine how many hours they have from the previous games.

If I were a rich user, I would rather spend 15$ to give someone 3000+ hours of gameplay with Football Manager 2019, rather than the usual 10 hours from any other single player game.

BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK, BUY REAL FOOD NOT JUNK

I'm the guy that works at one.

Bro you aint slowing shit down. Last night on my 11pm to 7 pm shift I did 7thousand dollars in sales. Excluding gas.

ah, yes. because unhealthy snacks were only invented in this generation.

fucking retard

No idea what koolaid is but thanks user, sounds like it's the amerifat equivalent of Aquarius

Thats because you are a sedintary shithead you absolute zoomer retard

Who the fuck drinks a soda and feels like a veg enough to be a lay about... You buy cocaine or meth and head to the liquor store and get a 5th and get fuckin bananas... Who taught you anything you goddamn loser. Do you even have friends you mother goose? 20$ says youre a lil fat bitch

Lucky I get the same thing but fat black chicks or meth heads who are in their 20s but look 50

Attached: ok.gif (640x480, 1022K)

>several generations in and youre still buying trash

l i t e r a l l y k i l l y o u r s e l f

Shouldn't that make me fat ? You know, not moving all day and eating shit ?
What's your point

and what the fuck do you eat? bread? leaves? corn?
>carni
that's just like pedos using "teliophile" to describe someone who dates 18+.
ya know what everyone else calls it?

normal.

I was like that till I got 29 and got some pudge stopped that shit rickytick considering I drink everyday

Two Gatorade Zero white, pint of Tito's

plenty of methheads at my store too. I have the cops on speed dial. I've had a few people try and start shit with me, and one guy come over the counter at me for a pack of cigs.

I keep a crowbar close and im not afraid to pick that bitch up if someone tries me.

I also talk shit to everyone... its pretty fun.

Attached: Head Nod - Startrek.gif (277x209, 956K)

I eat literal bananas. You put trash in your body. I could knock you to the floor before your fist even connects you dumb tweaking loser

Excuse me, what ?

No you dumb shit. If you dont use muscle, they stay where theyre at if not decrease like Eugenia Cooney. You probably sit at a desk all day and do jack shit with your life.

didn't you hear him? he drinks everyday so probably wont understand that first part of the comment... ever.

Attached: 1553036714762.gif (352x264, 543K)

Natural spring water and alfalfa sprouts.

Bag op oven baked paprika chips and probs monster mango loco

Attached: 06 - RwrKzhr.gif (404x416, 204K)

Same but the cholos keep people chill around here, they love I'm there to sell beer and wraps late, if I'm not there we close at 9, so they don't want anyone fucking with their set up. I can't keep a crowbar but I do keep a shiv on me

Wow youre a capitalist mastermind pandering to the lowest common denominator at a slave job to pay for your poointheloo boss' audi. Kill yourself, you disposable nothing.

Perier and kinoa seeds

You are right about my lifestyle and yeah I'll probably need way more calories to get fat

Mineral water and whole wheat unsalted crackers

No you couldn't bitch. You're a loser like your daddy was and his father before him, go back to looking at furries and Loli threads bitchboy

Jesus, that's a convinience store? Fuckin' Americans

Iceberg water and lentil chips

Alcohol free beer and carrot sticks

I was like you the lucky to be skinny kid who could eat whatever etc, i drink every day and around age 29 I started getting a belly so I stopped that rickytick (really fast, expedited)

Freshly squeezed orange juice and dried fruit

Cachaca and manioka bread

You're obviously less than me bro. Keep on truckin tho :)

Attached: 1482614309044.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Raki and pita bread

The only time I actually go into a convenience store is when I'm on a long drive, so my drink is coffee. My snack of choice is probably combos.

Kefir and kebab

Ah ok I understand now but what's a rickytick ?
Also if I start getting a belly I'll just start doing abs again, easy shit

Grape juice and banana bread

You're in Cali or Texas? I'm in The armpit of Florida.

Attached: 01 - TDHWBJW.gif (300x175, 1.71M)

Tea and crumpets

Some water and a nut-mix

Attached: 1559824039044.jpg (250x223, 7K)

Elmers glue and butterscotch candy

Ooo three consecutive digits...

Just army talk for "move with a sense of purpose" that being said, fuck that I did enough in the service I'm over it, I just switched over to hard liquor and bamn back at my avg weight

Swill and pig ears

Mead and leg of lamb

If I was from Cali I'd hang myself, (can't get guns) but yea Texas so if and when I want to I can blow my brains out. Last year we passed a law you can open carry swords and shit. Then they just legalized brass knuckles for "self defense" I love this retarded pvp server they call Texas

Im a complete pussy when it come to "hard" alcohol, I puke way too easily

samefaggot

Attached: 16 - rTRTDUl.gif (267x199, 1.77M)

Colt 45 and Xanax

7 cheese danishes 3 butterfingers 5 donuts and a half gallon of chocolate milk

No shit, you flaming faggot.
Great fucking detective work you dumb mong

Doing abs doesn't burn out belly fat. And the fact that he started gaining weight, is because his body naturally decreased both its Growth Hormone and Testosterone levels. And higher Estrogen (female hormone) levels are known to increase visceral fat.

Any luck getting numbers? I"m pretty good at it. I target the 30-50 year old crowd.

I'm 39 myself. But I've gotten some girls in their younger 20's, and one 18 year old. Lol. I work overnight alone so... i can pretty much get away with anything.

Attached: Single moms.jpg (853x640, 63K)

Not op but all these terms getting stupid “derogatory term” lol kek
I’d be proud if someone called me a carni

Dutch thing, a frikandelbroodje. I've nearly gone bankrupt on those things god damn. With drinks I genuinely don't drink anything but coffee/tea/coke

No mom jokes? Just Dad shit? Listen, after youre done getting high and jacking off for the 14th time in a row, ponder why your parents disowned you, you little addicted dork twerp. You would get absolutely smashed before a fight, and then get absolutely smashed by me, then youll cry to your uncle and get smashed for a third time.

Melted snow and seal blubber

Mezcal and chicharones

Beer and cigarets

Is that the caramel waffle thing? Or it's bread with chocolate chips?

Ouzo and gyros

>paying for water

It's like a sausage roll in design but different meat and a spicy ketchup sauce. It's mouthgasmic.

Grape soda and watermelon

Don't just chug it man get you two fingers ,neat, then sip it. Don't get me wrong when I was younger I'd get shit housed like that and puke and shit but shit got old fast. I'll drink maybe 1/4 of a 1/5 and be where I wanna be.

Why not just actual fruit from an actual store?

Battery acid and copper pipe

I can eat different fruits all at once.

Haha kankerlekker, Frkandelbroodje en energy van appie huismerk. Brugklassen als een baas

Sweet is that why I cry during sad parts in movies? Why I haven't wanted to fuck or masturbate in like 2 months. What exactly does this mean for me?

Im not your bro. Serving degenerates really fucks up your vocabulary, doesnt it? Do yourself a favor and quit your slavewage job, get a GED and go to college. Be an important person, cause right now youre just fueling an absolute shitshow of american lifestyle. Quit before you get nogged by some nigs.

Apple Juice and spacecakes

Hear hear

The thing is, I also smoke weed that's why I use beer, it's still "refreshing" compared to whisky or shit

Guava juice and beetle larvae

Petroleum and hummus

Ginger ale and ginger bread

Yea fairly easy to me here, but that's theb18-20 & 35+ crowd all the in-between are gold digger (oilfield town) so they don't wanna fuck a dude who graveyards in a convenient store

Banana juice and banana pudding

A gas station chili dog and an Arizona Ice Tea, Mucho Mango. Yee boi.

I'm an FSU grad and I make salary here at this "slavewage job"

Salary is roughly 1200 dollars a week. Are you doing better? Truly Bro? :)

Its someone who works at a carnival idk why that faggot says someone who eats meat thats not american its some peta retard

Lime cordial and cucumber sandwiches

are you dumb
its only refreshing cause its cold and easily gulpable. You feel like shit after cause youre dehydrated by the alcohol and your skin shows. also it decreases the effects of the almighty weedlee deeds

drink fucking water ffs

coke and pretzels

Yeet my boi
ever tried mixing dextro with coffee? If that won't give you a rush nothing will. It's also a little healthier than energy drink... by a small margin... that is of course discounting the risk of a cardiac arrest.

Zamchi and walareni crisps

not him but absolute shit troll
>oh he told me not to use bro so ill use it smiley teehee

Lmfao hahahaha summer school out already? Twerp , dork, smashed goddamn you're larping as some fucking 90s throwback bully. Get the fuck outta here man. Go outside please. Not even an insult. I genuinely want you to go make friends so you aren't so goddamn pathetic

Yeah when I smoke at night I obviously only drink water but during the day it's beer and yeah I know, I lost two liters of sweat with my first beer/joint every days but on the other hand I probably drink 1-2 liter of water every night
Does it really decrease the weed effect ? If I drink a lot and then smoke one, Im super fucked up compared to just smoke one with water, different high I guess

Yeah boyyyyy.
I usually get an eighth of coke and snort it along with the salt that falls off the pretzels.

Hooch and grits

I don't like snacks but do like drinking either frozen (and I mean F R O Z E N) Sprite or eating chips with cold water once in a blue moon.

Yes, those are other symptoms.

What did you graduate in?

Moose head beer and polish kilbasa

>Florida college.
>Works at a corner store
Lol

Yeah I am actually. I make 60 an hour teaching harmonic theory and principles of wave theory to folks who like science lessons. This includes engineers, musicians, folks who work with light, and a few aimed at decreasing various forms of pollution via light noise and EMF radiation.

Lean and Xanax

There it is that's why, makes sense now man. Yea whiskey and smoke don't mix well with me either I do prefer a brew with a bowl.
Shut the fuck up nerd. No one gives a shit. Also that's why you wake up and drink Gatorade or Pedialyte prior to drinking and smoking. Some people just wanna chill with a sack of some sticky icky and a case of beer. Goddamn kids are fucking losers now

Attached: 518f100af86876078441c3d6093b76f9--jesus-juice-sweet-tea.jpg (236x352, 14K)

...aaand you spend your free time arguing on Yea Forums

Underrated post, 8/10 would have a hearty chuckle again

You let spics control your neiborhood lol good job man id never live their atleast im in white parts of florida

Get out of here you fucking Scot

This
Have you never in your life use "go-to"?

Its raining. Why would I go outside.

Get cucked friend, youre going to get your ass straight up BEAT by some drug dealers when all your druggie friends leave your pathetic life. I can beat your ass right fucking now and hasten the process. You are so deluded laughing yourself into hilarity from your booze induced lowIQ retardation that you cant even comprehend what a real fighter would do to you. You would get absolutely demolished.

wow close mate

I mean you feel a different kind of way when mixing but generally you have to consume so much of both to get the desired effect. I mean even pinching your arm feels like nothing after a few beers.

get a load of this fag

Music Theory and Composition. Fsu school of music. 4 years did it in 4 lol.

Define "few beers"
I feel dizzy after a liter but if after drinking that liter I smoke one, Im super duper high

Nah it's predominantly spic on this side of town, and they don't "control" shit they just fuck up the dopers who cause trouble at the corner store bc they are smart enough to realize if someone fucks with my shit here I have to close and they don't get walk to get beer they have to drive like 4-5 miles to get it and they just wanna chill. It's not like local gangs and shit just old school dudes. It's the black people you gotta worry about, the white junkies are the worst though

Fuck you telling people to go to college to get in debt with the jew banks n government, unless your looking for somthing specific dont. Stop giving bad advice like a dumbass boomer

>caring about your body is for losers

damn bro whens the next episode of naruto gonna air, think we have some time to go to hot topic and get a AFI branded hair straightener?

air is enough for me.

Learn what the Harmonic Series is. It will change youre life.

Youll get loads of loads in all your holes

Real tough guy, also you don't make junkie friends you fuckin tard. And you can be a functional alcoholic / drug addict you don't have to go off the rails bc you have no self control. You larping as a tough guy is really sad. Tbh I wish this issue would get more attention. Kids now feel the need to be cool kids or tough bc they don't have friends so they lash out in defense. Never knowing it's cool to just be you man. You don't have to act cool. Just be you little buddy. Stop trying so hard

Nigger if you werent so stupid you can pave your own way with Scholarships and Grants.

Jesus christ indoctrinated to the max ima go to college and then teach other people like someone in a religion trying to get to the next rank for the money pushing bullshit foe the organization for shekels

And there it is. Little junkie is admitting hes got a problem and doesnt wanna change. Just be you, maaaaan.

Youre gonna get an elbow to the fucking jaw one day m8

I only watch naruto bc my fuckin kid watches it, hot topic was always gay, scene bitches take it in the ass so that's the only reason I'd fuck with that. Afi was ok at best more into metal etc. Keeping a beautiful body so you can feel superior and have a beautiful corpse is just retarded. I'll skate the line and hope for the best, my body got fucked up at 17 so fuck it at this point

Yeah they just loiter around the area and they dont control the drugs or how people act... You just said they do, im sure the whites are just as bad as the other addics or maby because the spics have taken over they dont have any money making ways because you let 3rd worlders come in and run things

Noise and light pollution are very real dangers. Ever wonder why everyone old loses those two senses first?

Did you know that people who drive at night have one eye degraded worse than the other from the stream of white headlights shining from opposing traffic directly into your eyes?

Same for stoplights, they dont have dimmer switches. None of them. They stay the same brightness in the daytime and in the night. Its pretty stupid.

PIC REL EIGHT

Attached: HHHHNNNNNGGGGGG!!!.jpg (1441x819, 162K)

Well, you are kinda right and i mostly Drink tapwater, but paying for some mineral water every once in a while is Not too Bad i think

Attached: 1559305321745.jpg (818x864, 74K)

Who hurt you? Why with all the violent tendencies? You definitely need a hug...... It's not your fault

Attached: giphy.gif (451x249, 826K)

Thanks for puting america in more debt the fucking tax payers pay for those scholarships asshole

how exactly did you get sooooo cool user? being tough on an anonymous board is badass. have you ever thought about an heroing? you would probably make the people around you a lot happier

I'd go for Chipsfrisch Ungarisch and some Ginger Ale with Gin.

Or I'd go for seaweed chips / smoked cheese, soju with lime and that weird ass chemical taste jello with fruit from 7/11.

Depending on where I am rn.

>believing in the monetary system at all

like just print some more dude lmfao

Youre right its not my fault. The only thing that hurts me is watching a country full of literal retards slow down humanities evolution by being such fucking retards it externalizes and slows down the entirety of the human species. God damned retards dont even understand the definition of "externality"

They need to be beaten to death for their crimes.

Thats insane . what the fuck are you guna do about it dumbass. Oh your not guna do anything just tell people about it and the eye or ear doctors people who deserve to get paid big bucks will have to help.

I'll take the spics, who have jobs and pay for shit, they even leave the change, rather than the blacks who straight up will steal and walk out or the whites who try and act slick while stealing then get mad when you call them out for their bullshit. All the bums are white around here. We ain't in Florida so I can imagine the spics you have down there but up here they aren't like ones you hear about on TV. All citizens too only green card fucks we have are from some fuckin Asian country but they just buy beer and spend $100+ a day on lotto

Yeah i agree with you about the danger if light and noise pollution but their not guna take out street lights sadly. People ja. Known about this for a long time and they keep puting in lights n new shit for yankees from major cities

BBQ chips & Jolt

No, it won't.

What have you done to further the human advancement? What have you done for your country or fellow man? Nothing but bitch behind a keyboard, making excuses and threatening, and I use that term loosely bc we both know if you were in a firefight you'd fucking shit yourself, violence to those who disagreed with your warped regurgitated ideals you hear from some fuckin YouTube video your racist cousin showed you one time. Dude fuck off you aren't gonna change shit, you'll die nameless under one of those "retards" boots with a dick in your ass. Stay pleb bitch

Grants can come from many different locations. It can be Government funded but actually more than half of all scholarship and grant money comes from private donations, often from older (i.e. rich) families and corporations who want to encourage a more well educated selection of workers for the following generation.

One couls argue that the money was basically stolen from the working class anyway, since for capitalism to work there must be poor people getting paid less than what their labor is worth, and there must exist a profitable overcharge on goods by corporations to make a profit, but hey...the point is less than half of it comes from taxes. And it just gets funneled right back into the economy anyway.

nigga please. You want anything soy based, while you're at it?

which part of aus are you in cunt?
based servo run

I actually put in volunteer hours in my city council to lobby for change. They consider it but Idaho just doesnt sell enough potatoes to install dimmerswitches on signs and stoplights. They also dont really understand sound as the entire city council is old and already hard of hearing, thus unsympathetic towards my goals.

I didnt read anything of what you retards are arguing about but if this post isnt whats wrong with todays world completely...its the embodyment of boomer resistance.

mother fucking jolt. they stopped selling that shit around where I live. I miss it dearly

I miss that shit... I hate getting older everything good about life slowly fades, and you don't even realize it till some random person on the internet reminds you of what was lost along the way

>idaho doesnt sell enough potatoes

sunflower seeds (salted) and water

Bitch im spreading awareness to YOUR dumbass that if you dint keep fucking the world, the world is gonna fuck you the fuck up right back.You dont know shit about guns. I would beat you to death with or without a weapon. Youd be licking pavement before you even had the chance to say the word bootlicker.

Bottle of water and a bag of Famous Amos cookies.

IKR. man those were the days. my favorite was the blue one. it's been so long I forget the name of it

I just looked it up. it's called blue bolt

Red bull and jurky

Cheddar jalapeno Cheetos and rainbow unicorn bang

We get it, you're super tough. And you wouldn't do shit bitch. Go to war then we'll see how much "ass you'd smash". Say it with me, you are nothing but a little bitch. Just a little bitch boy who can do nothing. "Spread awareness" what a goddamn fag. What you're saying is, I don't want to actively do anything about it but if I can help someone else start to then it's like I did. Stop living vicariously through people bitchboy. Do something with yourself. I chose to waste away after I did something with myself. At least I did something. And stop acting like you're some super jacked meat head who'd beat anyone's ass.... In the real world some doped up junkie can kill you as easily and you think you can kill anyone on the internet. BITCHBOY

Pringles Ham and Cheese and Corona beer

Lmao fuckin classic idk why that shit made me laugh

Shouldn't it be called blolt then?

I really don't understand your joke. I am trying to configure it any possible way to see what you meant. Are you trying combine the words bloat and jolt? If so you could of just said jolt blue bloat and it would of worked. user you are seriously making my head hurt trying to figure out anything funny about what you posted

Arizona tea and combos.

what kind of combos? I'm partial to honey sriracha myself

Clodhoppers and coffee

Grippo's BBQ potato chips and an RC

Is that a gas station in the north shore of auckland?
I swear I've been in there before.

what the fuck are clodhoppers?

>I live in a very HOT part of florida.
So... the entire state? Or do you actually think your part is hotter than any other?

American vegan faggots trying to be clever

You realize most of those hours are probably from idling.

Cashew nuts and an ice tea green

Black coffee, that’s it

>I love this retarded pvp server they call Texas
My sides

Both of you faggots are fighting on Yea Forums. You're equally retarded beta cucks.

Attached: 1561586559179.jpg (1006x921, 87K)

Can't dispute that.

Yes... THAT'S what has us in debt.

Plain cheddar

it's just a sports drink

meh. I'll still get cheddar from time to time, but when pizza is an option I will pick that over cheddar any day

Pretzels and Hal's Seltzer

Olive oil chips with a nice beer or cider.

Or Arizona tea with chocolate rings.

Eye fucking women with sexy feet

No, they aren't.

It's a sugary drink "advertised" as a sport's drink. Studies have shown that it has nothing to do with a sports drink. You can add a pinch of salt to water and get the same effect.

> Have you never in your life use "go-to"?

Oh, did you mean USED ?

Nope. I have never used it. Why not? Because I have a normal human-sized vocabulary, not an American one.

Americans don't know how extensively their advertising, schools and TV have made them stupid.For your information, almost everything you hear and read is DUMBED DOWN.

Water; orange, apple or banana, whatever fruit they have

He preferred not to use preferred. Deal with it, summerfag

>Texas pvp server

seconded. my sides are in orbit

Fritos and Bang's

Attached: 1558254847091.jpg (720x960, 127K)

I work for Costco so uuuuuuhhhhh give me like, a pallet of Cheese-its and 14 24 packs of vitamin water. Shits tasty.
...And no, I wont 'put your resume in' god dammit. If you show up and apply in person I will throw that shit in the paper shredder.

Attached: pexels-photo-695644.jpeg.jpg (500x333, 4K)

That ass could eat a man alive...

THE GREAT BANANA WAR COMPROMISE

We hold these truths to be self-evident, Yea Forums was not created to be a board for Normal Fags, and that a board culture based on Lulz, being a necessary component to a thriving board, needs to be protected through adequate moderation. When threads become destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to post banana and to abolish the cancerous threads.

This chan used to be a megical place to me by this board hijacked by INCELS and pedos who post loli to not get the fbi on their front DOOR... ALSO BY DOING IT YOU WILL SAVE THE FORUM FROM PEDOS ! REPOST THE WHITE REVOLUTION

Section 1. Ban all "NORMAL FAG" porn as follows:

- FACEBOOK FAP
- RATE MY GF
- RATE MY DICK
- WWYD (what would you do) THREADS
- CELEB THREAD
- PICS YOU SHOULDN'T SHARE
- FUCK/MARRY/KILL THREADS
- CUCK THREADS
- BLACKED THREADS
- TRIBUTE HER THREADS
- X Girls Thread (x = Latina, Asian, White, Big Tits, any other "NORMAL FAG" basic adjective to describe a girl.)

Section 2. L0li, Sh0ta, S/fur, G/fur, and Traps are TOTALLY EXEMPT from bannings. These types of porn have been on Yea Forums extremely close to Yea Forums's founding. As such, they are a part of Yea Forums's board culture and should be exempt.

Section 3. BANANA ARMY vows not to shitpost the board anymore if Mods ban all "NORMAL FAG PORN" laid out in Section 1.

Banana_id:vme0vndc9n

Nigger we are trying to have an original thread here go chug a gallon of dicks you fucking dork.

Same with their food. Look at all these retards buying cigarettes chips and gatorade.

Some poor soul said he'd actually buy water...fucking WATER. You can get that shit anywhere for free except Flint Michigan.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Are you guys married? Because you both sound like a lame fucking old dyke couple.

Red Bull and a Twix.

Found the nigger.

Stay out of this. Its between me and this dumb druggie loser. Unless you wanna get your shit rocked too.

water and some cashews

Literally was about to type this based user, closest thing to real food you can get in most convieniences.

>coca-cola created in 1892
>everyone and their mother drank it in the early 1900s
>average life span still rose up
Yes soda is bad for you and I don't drink it either, but you're fucking retarded

Monster ultra and chicken tikka sandwich

> you got more of a chance getting hit by a bus than living to 80
>chance of living to 80 is around 48% in the US
Guess that means the other 52% of death in the U.S are bus crashes

Attached: 1558050489093.jpg (221x250, 7K)

a pack of ciggs
>drink
water is free

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\dkujHhf

TRANNIE_ID:htx61cneu

1 liter Dr Pepper and a bag of Tom's pork rinds.

7/11: chicken wings and beer
Circle K: chicken wings and beer

Attached: pod110image-rotated-220x293.jpg (220x293, 22K)

>unless you want to get your shit rocked too
HAHAHAHA yeah that would really ruin my day. What a sissy. Do you drive a dodge ram truck as well?

2 slices of greasy pizza and a coca cola cherry.

Attached: caseys-paxton-01.jpg (4288x2013, 1013K)

goddamn. I leave this thread for 2 hours and this faggot is still at it. I doubt your little bitch ass would hurt anyone. plus who the fuck are you going to fight anyway? we are all posting anonymously. if your bitch ass wants to fight someone to let out all this unwarranted behavior I will post my exact gps coordinates

I ride a bicycle. Personal daily automobiles are the badge of lazy fat shithead ameritard wageslaves fueling a capitalistic hamster wheel of poverty. If you cant move your own body then you are an utter human disappointment and a genetic failure contributing to the blight of the gene pool, and further incentivizing pointless oilwars, banker theives, and insurance kikes to take advantage of you, thus gaining power over us all.

Yeah? Look whos back you little bitch. Post your fucking coordinates. I will cycle my ass over to Alaska or wherever the fuck shithole youre from and whip your ass without even removing my feet from the pedals.

Attached: Murifat.jpg (1000x1000, 58K)

if you hear banjos, I wouldn't stop pedaling if I were you.
A lot of abandoned mines around here. I'd hate for you to get lost in one
38.0670° N, 81.8193° W

can't wait to see ya. it gets pretty lonely in these mountains and Johnny Ray needs a new fuckhole

Beef Jerky and Gatorade

Attached: Cool_And_GOOD.jpg (360x360, 9K)

BBQ Walkers and Cream Soda

jesus. that's a lot of sodium

>Chicken poppers

OR

>Sweet chill chips and fizzy haribo

anyone else get pissed off at the price of jerky nowadays

Jokes on you prick. Im actually IN west virginia right fucking now. It wont even take me long to get there. If you hear banjos pull the kazooie out of your ass and make room cause im shoving that shit up past the 5th tuning peg motherfucker.

Jerky is trash. So fucking oily. make your own. Its dead simple. Nowdays they give you 4 oily strips for 8 bucks.

You know generally it gets hotter as you move towards the equator right?

Attached: 63 - dvcAxnA.gif (240x180, 2M)

Chicken Noodle Soup
With a coke on the side

Do you honestly want to live past 70 you fucking spastic?

My god you are so spastic

y o u r e s o e d g y

Subject of the Demokratic Repuklic of Kalifornia here. Its bad but if you’re a smart ass you can still get the guns they try to ban without them being too shitty.

Samefag btw

>sugar kills at 35
I don't know if you have some sort of moderation issue or bad impulse control, but drinking soda like a normal human being isn't a death sentence.

Now you're just being a twit. No soda, but beer?

Drink soda. It's 500ml of liquid sugar. Not 30 kilos of diabetes.

Or pedaling several kilometers every day and losing 6 hours of each said day does not a healthy lifestyle make. You need to sleep, and you need to eat. A vehicle makes that possible, public transport or otherwise. When it's your personal vehicle, you have the means to control more of the variables.

Sue me if I don't pedal to work on my 10-speed. I like being alive.

You are a complete retard.

You're a complete retard.

>normal person
at least beer gets you drunk for 30 mins
actual normal people obtain more than enough natural sugar from milk and fruits not refined cane garbage
your view on cycling and general transportation are ass backwards

e n d y o u r l i f e s w i f t l y

>actual normal people obtain more than enough natural sugar from milk and fruits not refined cane garbage
You just mentioned beer. What are the health benefits of getting drunk, user? Or do you consume beer for other reasons?

>your view on cycling and general transportation are ass backwards
Explain why.

money order and a pack of magnums

I check if they've got baja blast but they usually don't, so I grab a snoberry peace tea and a zebra cake and bounce.

Attached: IMG_20190401_132849.jpg (828x745, 52K)

Meth from the shady dude out front

Water, fruit, and a payday bar

Attached: 1553803629736.jpg (385x576, 81K)

i dont consume beer. i think alcohol is trash, its at least better than soada in the sense if youre going to destroy your body, and feel like trash afterwards, you might as well gain some euphoria while youre at it.

just visit /n/ or go outside and see how cage culture ruined the human lifestyle. more deaths in cages than cigs an alcohol combined yet people allow 16 year olds to drive. industry supports greed and corruption. roadrage and scholiosis. the list goes on.

im not even going to get into it. too much to type. Just understand that stupid people like you are the reason they paint lines on the roads.

all dressed and a sodie pap

Kool Aid is a alcoholic drink

Fatass

Sounds like a lot of drinking

>i dont consume beer
And you don't think before you act. You just mentioned that actual normal people obtain more than enough natural sugar from milk and fruits not refined cane garbage. Right after mentioning that
>at least beer gets you drunk
as if normal people, who obtain more than enough natural sugars from natural sources and are therefore healthy individuals, are made more normal because they drink beer, as if drinking beer and getting drunk was somehow a good thing.

And keep in mind that if you don't actively ignore the
>moderation aspect
and try to argue that a normal human being doesn't pound beer every 30 minutes, it also wouldn't follow that a normal human being would pound soda every 30 minutes. Or 5 minutes. Or any amount of time, because that's not remotely healthy or indicative of self-control. In other words, it's abnormal.

>its at least better than soada in the sense if youre going to destroy your body, and feel like trash afterwards
You must have a very shitty body, then. No healthy human being drinks soda and falls into a depression. You're now drinking an entire gallon of fat or corn syrup. You're not damaging your liver when you drink one can of soda. Holy shit, do you think drinking water makes you drown? It's one glass, but since you can drown in a teaspoon, it must mean...

>just visit /n/ or go outside and see how cage culture ruined the human lifestyle
No one is arguing that. You need to stay on topic, because if that's where you're going, you may as well preach to yourself.
>more deaths in cages than cigs an alcohol combined yet people allow 16 year olds to drive
>industry supports greed and corruption
>roadrage and scholiosis
Okay. Does that mean it takes more time for me to drive than to bike? No. And you haven't told me why my views are ass backwards... so I'm left to figure they aren't.

Because there's nothing incorrect about a car's ability to traverse large distances over shorter periods of time. In fact, considering that you might have to traverse a highway to get to work, being inside a vehicle is magnitudes safer than signaling to turn right into a 120 mph speedway at 20 mph.

>stupid people like you are the reason they paint lines on the road
Was your mother killed by a car?