Reposting with the appropriate requirements. Femanon who cant take dick or even fingers for that matter. Tried lube...

Reposting with the appropriate requirements. Femanon who cant take dick or even fingers for that matter. Tried lube, foreplay, etc.

Attached: Snapchat-842662634.jpg (960x1861, 413K)

You seem kinda small... You're legal, right?

Oh you can take dick

Show more

Show us that you can't finger yourself

post butt

Had the same issue get a little drunk before. After a few good cocks you should be in less pain.

19, no worries.

I don't drink. I usually get told smoke or drink but I refuse to touch either.

MODS

Small no ass or small tight ass?

Drinking is not all that bad in moderation

we must see your pussy to give good advice

agreed.

Maybe you need to establish a certain mental bonding with someone?

are you gonna post more nudes or should we all abandon your thread

Abandon thread

What are your thoughts on male chastity devices
Would you ever lock a guy in one

Show us your pussy

For you to decide.

Attached: Snapchat-1091997873.jpg (1315x1468, 176K)

abandon thread guys, she's not posting any more nudes

kill yourself

that's a dick

Sit on my face/10

that's a penis bro

finally i can fap

fuck thats hot, show us your bald little pussy

dude that's a penis

dude THAT IS A PENIS

Can you masturbate?
If so, show us.

wtf you can't see his dick???

Yeah, I think that might be a penis. Can you show your pussy?

i dont see the problem

even better

Need a better pic to decide

I swear I don't have a dick lmao

Attached: Snapchat-24836914.jpg (2014x1744, 594K)

that's a fucking dick dude

op I think your tightness issue is you have a penis

look at that fucking bulge

that's a fucking dick

Nice

100% confirmed to have a penis

well you found trap central, you'll do okay on b

theres a dick hiding underneath. cool tat also

More ass?

Dunno looks like a dick to me...

Oh wow
Kik please

Sick tat

**Legit response**
Buy yourself a small butt plug, use that to get used to the feel of something new being inside you. When you're used to it go the next level up.

show vag, also who is taking the pics?

holy fuck that's a fucking dick. a small dick, but a dick for certain.

post toes

pull down those panties and spread your slit then, slut

I can see a buldge

Use it in your vagina, not your butt, to be clear.

I bet that's a nice cock hiding under there

Why not both? No harm no foul

But for real start small and work your way up, one finger, then something a bit wider, maybe a carrot, then 2 fingers, then 3 so on up to the size of a dick.

Hmu on kik bufffalooboii maybe i can help u out

that's a dick

Clearly

op hurry and post more pics i need to sleep chopchop

Y'all have really made me reconsider the angle I take my nudes at. I look like a fucking trap.

Attached: Snapchat-379913018~2.jpg (2448x2300, 1015K)

Attached: Snapchat-1936552302~2.jpg (2448x2578, 1.06M)

Get an inflatable stretcher and put in some training. No way around it, that sucks you cant get fucked or w/e but keep at it champ.
Also show it. Damn.

So date a guy with a small dick.

Attached: Snapchat-1339228480~2.jpg (2330x2448, 1.02M)

don't worry my guy I can still fap

Then show your pussy

What's your Kik hun

Beautiful tits

Yeah okay maybe you are a real girl

still looks like a trap the way those panties look

>TSM
yikes

these are even more trap angles lmfao

either show us your "pussy" or fuck off, trap.

>using mircrosoft edge
are you op ok?

its youtube dumbass

More ass

Angles are 90% of the job for good nudes

thats not youtube you fucking inbred

Attached: 1561964813622.jpg (2330x2448, 1.32M)

Thank you for answering

Op has a penis

Bruh why argue over that :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

"It" is watching something on youtube using microsoft edge you sperg lords.

Promised y'all it wasn't boipussy

Attached: Snapchat-49778405~2.jpg (2448x2978, 1.06M)

Take a picture holding a box of tampons and I’ll believe it.

i said it was using microsoft edge you ape learn to read if you want to talk shit

Are you from Louisiana you look like a girl that I fucked recently

spread it then, lets figure it out. people can get babes out of there, you should be able to get fingers in easily.

Nah you could totally take a dick.

Attached: 1556475600704.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

post full feet pic

Damn guurl u hot hmu on kik bufffalooboii

fingers then progress to a dildo.

okay op let's figure out what's up together. spread it and show us so we can get a look at what's going on

Someone asked for more booty

Attached: Snapchat-399577130.jpg (1112x2511, 594K)

You think someone who can't get a finger in themselves uses tampons?

dont cover your hole

nice trips. post more booty.

Hell yea more booty

OMG TAKE OFF YOUR PANTIES! LET'S SEE THAT CLEAN LITTLE BUTT HOLE!!

How do trips to the gynecologist go for you

let's spread your pussy and figure out what's wrong

Can I lick your pussy and then fuck you in the ass?

You haven't answered any of my questions or requests

I've lost like 10lbs since this pic but booty is booty

Attached: Snapchat-928704873~2.jpg (459x501, 34K)

This.

We want to see butthole too dammit.

Hi Femanon, is my girlfriend cheating? I was looking through her phone gallery, found a screenshot of her snapchat message list, and it had a circle round a guys name, and the words "tinder quick dick" beside it.

"Buldge."

oral sex can loosen up those lady parts

They don't. I've only ever gone for verbal consults for bc because appointments take months upon months where I'm at.

Hi femanon, is my girlfriend cheating? I was looking through her gallery, found a screenshot of her snapchat message list, and it had a circle round a guys name, and the words "tinder quick dick" beside it.

how do you know its not super stinky butthole?

you’re gonna have to spread to see what’s wrong and why you’re so tight

Amen to that

I think this is a really elaborate advertisement and shes gonna start trying to sell nudes to us on kik but I respect the hustle.

More ass

That's kinda self explanatory isn't it? You fucking autist

Sharpie in ze poopchute

ask her about it. her reaction will tell it all.

Lady parts?

Are you a 56 year old dude?

Hello OP,

I am a Doctor. I would be willing to give you an assessment over Skype if you're actually interested in resolving your issues. I understand it's an uncomfortable topic, and anonymity would help you get to the root of the problem while minimizing embarrassment.

Respond to this post if you'd like a medical professional to help you.

Wtf u post this and show tits? Show puss and ass I mean r u wanna be tranny

SHOW US YOUR BUTT HOLE!

Guaranteed trap wanker

You're literally a millennial living with your own parents

More pussy! How are we supposed to find the problem looking at ass and tits?

Hello, does it mean she went for quick dick with some guy she's been snapping with?

this

post a pic spreading you autist, that's the whole fucking problem

because saying something like "you need to get that pussy wet first and have someone eat you out" is just weird on the internet, like some desperate creep

BUTT HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either way you word it, we've tried. Didn't work. Basically the issue is I get anxious and tighten even more, what's been lovingly called gorilla grip, and he can't even get close to getting it in.

You're on Yea Forums, you're the most desperate person there is at this point in time,
No matter how hard you try to spin your words

spread it open and take a closeup for us to judge how tight you are

SeeI may be able to give you further guidance, and recommend you to pursue surgical intervention if required.

All panties are the same and then all of a sudden the one pic that shows pussy is a different set. Fuck off penis having trash. You don't have to lie to have boys wanna fuck you, but lying to boys will get you fucked up.

What the fuck do you think, sperglord? Either she has or she's been planning to.

has anyone ever actually fallen for the "I'm a doctor send nudes" scheme before

dammit you're right

OP is tranny trash, abort thread

Timestamp with pussy or you're a boi with AIDS.

I'm actually a doctor, I have a DEA and an NPI and I'm licensed to work in 3 states.

If this were u, would you bang her one laat time before breaking up, or would i be at risk of stds? 4 year relationship btw, so kinda long, but I guess it could be worse.

Since y'all are so hole obsessed

Attached: IMG_20190701_003750.jpg (2158x2123, 693K)

No, but in that anons reality he is a doctor
Perhaps one day, his care givers will let him make toast by himself

same. but you dont have to be on skype to suggest to someone common sense solutions.

kek

then just dont have him fucking penetrate you your man can still eat you out and make you feel loved without having to be inside of you, i hope

timestamp or fake

They're different sets of nudes? The pussy one I just took. The ones in bed/mirror are old. My body is the exact same.

Surprise, a pussy is shown so they're completely different panties. Put on the other panties and show us a vulva you lying sack of shit. It's not a hate crime if you get beaten mercilessly for tricking a guy, but plenty of guys will fuck your boy pussy if you're honest. I'd just beat you for trying to trick me.

you better suck a mean dick or your bf really that much of a cuck to not get anything at all

Well, to be fair you're the one that started this thread about your hole

Absolutely, and it's going great but sometimes it gets a little stale.

go slow and calm yourself while having sex? even if it takes an hour with some licking and fingering you should be ready to go, if not go see a psychiatrist or something

different panties again

How long ago did you see the phone message?
If it was just the other night, you gotta bring it up. "Tinder quick dick?" Just out of the blue. Catch the bitch off guard. Either she's cheating, planning to cheat, or thinking about cheating. You dump her ass and get you a Tinder pocket pussy. She don't deserve what you got.

Hey, your vagina seems closed.

Your asshole looks delicious, by the way.

"Gluck Gluck 4000"

Maybe it’s due for the long haul waiting game? They’re a lot more capable at giving advice on how to get fucked

Timestamp or put on the other panties or stop lying. You're a trash trap, and if you are a broad then you better be able to suck a mean dick to make up for how mediocre your body looks even though you're skinny.

what ethnicity/race are you

I was trying to determine if OP had an abnormality, it seemed the common sense solutions route was extensively covered.

Ayyyy more ass

Same ones as the other pussy pic.

The only thing you'll beat is your dick you fucking idiot

Yup. 2 different sets of nudes

OP is a man

White.

lay on back and spread pussy, try to open it as much as you can so we can see how tight it is

Blah blah and such...I box and grapple, this fucking tranny couldn't beat my ass with a baseball bat.

timestamp pussy pics please

have you considered just letting the guy jam it in as hard as he can and making it fit?

My 19 y/o sub has a similar problem.
Add more foreplay, becoming wet is not the only thing that happens to your body while being aroused. And I know it's hard to be aroused if you expect pain unless you're a masochist.
I find it worrysome that a finger already hurts you, maybe see a doctor?

Saw the screenshot in her gallery earlier tonight. The screenshot was from June 24. We've had our problems the past month but I didnt think she'd cheat so fast (shes a really shy quiet type). Shocked, disgusted, lost for words now.

Thanks user!

we need a sharpie in there now that we know you´re no trap

where from?

is it the first time you post your butthole on the internet?

OP is a trap, they're two different sets of pics

Abort thread, unless you love penis.

OK, how many dicks have you let inside your rear?

can you take another with the thong on?

*most of Yea Forums jumps in here because of this comment*

Im real and a female.

Attached: IMG_20190701_004835.jpg (2448x2810, 1.16M)

lay on back and spread pussy, to see how tight it its if its abnormally tight or not, also for a good fap

Attached: 1558324364609.png (500x514, 269K)

What type of advice are you looking for anyway.

omg das not a real pusy, i have seen some because i've had the sex with the women, and it's a penis, believe me guys. That man is totaly a dude, i'm 900% sure because das a penis every girl on earth is a trap there is no girl only penises omg look at that angle so obvious u tryna hide ur wiener !!11!1!111!1!1

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's the worst photoshop I've ever seen in my life.

Very nice how about those feet

post a snap or discord

Just give a close up of your pussy spread and that will satisfy the masses

Sharpie in pooper. You know you want to do it

So I'll bet you have vaginismus. My wife has it. I'm not massive but small either. It causes her major pain when we try to fuck. Takes a fuckload of lube and foreplay before we can do anything.

Attached: mr-bean-this-image-is-not-related-to-the-text.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Even this time you show just enough of your ballsack to MAYBE look like a pussy. Go put on the panties you had before, lay on your back, and spread your worthless legs. The only thing making me think you're a broad is how fucking stupid you are.

Have you got any Australian in you? If not, would ya like some? ;)

Attached: IMG_20190406_175237.jpg (2448x3264, 1.62M)

Feet pics?

You can literally see where I smeared it on the other cheek bro I ain't got the attention to detail for shit like that.

loser

Beta cuck standing by

Attached: 1561967614678m.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

That angle, that line. Dude. Don't.

No.

which uni is that?

Just date a dude with a micropenis OP, it might be their only chance at love so you'd be doing them a solid as well

Lmao go home cuck

This. It's a physiological thing. Getting drunk can help a lot, which can help acclimate your body to it. Sign like, a consent waiver or some stupid bullshit if you're afraid you'll regret it or get scared partway through and go in with the knowledge that unless you say some safe word your partner is going to finish. "Red" usually works.

Also go in with the knowledge that it is going to work this time for sure. Use a lot of lube and foreplay even if you're drunk. Your muscles won't be able to act as much or as frequently. Takes time to rewire those muscles.

Thanks femanon. I would smash .don't listen to all theses neckbeard virgins

Made me lol.

You look soft. I'd fuck your boyhole and throw you to my dogs, you doughy son of a bitch. Look at that curvy gyno. Bet your tits bounce when a real lad has a throw at you.

I don't drink. It's never going to be an option.

Wow, that's a good line, you can go ahead and go straight to the front of the pussy line, you earned it

Nice ass

More ass

this.

Boyfriend or u fuck random Chads?

'She' fucks closeted Chad's with 'her' totally not a male asshole.

Then I hate to say that this is going to be a real life medical issue you're going to have to see a doctor about. Your nerves are kind of fucked and overzealous and there's no real way to practice that away. An inflatable bladder or honest to god tranny dilators might be the only thing available to help you out if you won't seek chemical relaxants, but maybe your gyno will have another medicinal option. Best of luck.

>ITT : Incels being so mad they can't get females attention they start rationalizing it by thinking every women willing to give attention to men are actually gaybois in disguise
Man, what a time to be alive.

Attached: weirdface.png (482x355, 271K)

Since drinking is not an option, go to a doctor. You need to get some muscle relaxers. It's basically the muscles being too tight for penetration.

Ex that I still love and I messing around until we both leave the country in September. I can't bring myself to sleep with someone I don't love or feel passion for.

Nah, actual grownup man here that has touched far too many vaginas for his mediocre looks. I know fake picture angle types, and this ugly 'woman' is doing everything possible to not show 'her' balls.

Suck my dick op

Attached: IMG_20190701_010011898.jpg (1944x2592, 912K)

Attached: Snapchat-1509852231.jpg (1080x1920, 384K)

Who dumped who?

Dude if I'm ugly leave the thread. Regardless of what your opinion on my pussy is and whether it exists or not, you're not going to get to fuck it.

There are too many faggots who do this repeatedly on Yea Forums for it to be just their imaginations. You can't blame them for not believing it's a woman.

He ended it. Fairly mutual though. It only happened a week ago but were still close and obviously intimate. May try again later.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 568K)

Hey, OP. Sex and appealing to cocks isn't going to give your life validation. Vaginismus is something that's gonna stick with you probably for life unless you start on it early. That's just one thing to fix. I don't know your life, but you're starting to get emotional and losing the thrill of showing off already. I know the type you are. Go see a doctor, get a hobby, and do something you're passionate about, then start a family when those passions line up with somebody else. Sorry your life isn't working out.

No shit, only delusional people think they'll fuck because of Yea Forums, just like only mentally ill and ugly 'women' like you want to pretend you have a cunt that anyone but a bi or gay dude would want to fuck. You're mentally ill.

lmao fuck you nothing gives you the right to call out somebody's insecurities. Fuck off. I didn't need to read that shit tonight.

The person using a video game gif doubts the adult that just yells mean things on the internet? You prolly believe that's really 'her' pussy too.

op can you show us your legs spread on your back

I feel you but at some point, you get good at spotting the fags. I was doubtful too at first, but come the fuck on, at some point, it's clear that's not a penis.

More ass

damn son

Hey, he seemed pretty honest and caring y'know, better hear it from someone when they don't want to fuck with you

The pussy is only in different panties than the tuck job in the lighter panties. This is an ugly femme MAN that wants to feel passable.

I don´t understand what leads a nice femanon to post her holes on an internet forum for strangers to fap

Is it daddy issues? do you dream of blowing your dad and look to his face saying "are you proud of me daddy?"

Nah, it's 'I'm pretending to not be a man' issues, and they won't do any of the pics requested at all even though they've shown 'pussy'. Someone else's pussy because this is a man that has a ballsack.

Hey OP can you do a triple backflip

Can't smell through photos.

I mean sure, it might not be an awesome butthole, but it's part of a woman's undercarriage, and I want to see the whole thing.

post a closeup of scrunched up soles?

Just got dumped by someone I really loved and I guess there's a sense of validation I needed. Slutty and stupid, I know.

Best request so far

Even some dudes in here that say they're straight would fuck your boi pussy. Stop being such a dumb gay faggot.

I came

Roflmao

I'm tired of the "op you're a man even though that's a crystal clear image of a pussy" replies so if youd like to actually contribute to what I originally asked, my Kik is gankelf.

Someone already contributed to what you asked, why are you giving out your Kik?

you have a mix of feelings. it´s normal. Show us full frontal same bathroom and it will go away.

You will be in all fours for another guy you like in no time. Trust me

don't worry bro it's always darkest before the dawn

worse things can happen than a bunch posting user photos on an anime board, this isnt bad tbh

LET YOUR HOLE BE THE ZERO IN 2019

Not slutty, just what you've been taught will be an easy fix. You see all these camgirls and the sex positive culture and think "yeah! this will make me feel good!" and then it doesn't really do the trick. It doesn't make you valid, it makes people in this thread lonely and slaves to a chemical fix that you aren't even going to get because I doubt you're going to cum over this thread.

Breakups are shit. Sexual dysfunction is shit - You need a doctor for the latter. You need to get your life together to fix the first one. For right now, you're convenient for your ex. You're holding onto hope that you'll try again later - take it from me, you won't. He will never be back together with you again.

And that'll be okay. The answers you're seeking aren't in intimacy or sex or attention from strangers. Everyone's seen pussy, yours isn't special - it's convenient. Just like it is for him. You're looking for security, and these will be the last places you find it. Go the fuck to bed.

post teeth

Practical advice from someone who's dealt with it without seeking medical attention. Pretty hard for me to get where I'm at.

For once OP is right. Stop with te boypussy bullshit when she´s clearly a girl

You just made me ashamed to be Australian

Okay alright. Your ass is nice, your pussy looks a bit tight (obviously) but the outer looks are good, asshole looks pretty average so nothing to worry about here, and I really like your small tits. Don't feel bad about yourself because of your body.
Unless you've got a problem that you yourself have caused, you gotta accept it the way it is. Go see a doctor about whatever it is that makes you SuperTight™. You're a beautiful woman most likely worthy of the love that's been taken away from you. You'll get loved back, don't worry about it.

don't spread your ass too much we need to see your hole closed

>thinking youre going to change someone on B
will you kys yourself already

there´s nothing wrong about being slutty and stupid. Well, the second maybe. But the first certainly not

Cute smol tiddies. Wanna bite your nipples

Sorry kid. You NEED medical attention. You're like asking for help curing your cancer on an image board, that's the level of how little people can help. There's no magic little worm you can shove in your gooch to cure vaginismus.

this is solid b8, saving this for future use

do some pussy tributes for us

Attached: 1542080260334.jpg (1080x1080, 525K)

Hey, I was helped by a guy on Yea Forums when I was seconds from killing myself about a decade ago.

>deal with IT
explain what you refer

:(

I´m a Buttman, not Batman but similar. And that ass in an ass worthy of worship

It's complicated. He still loves me too but he's the type where once that puppy love phase is over, it's hard for him to stay. He isn't looking for anyone else, it's just something he emotionally can't do anymore. I used to be the same way but I really loved him and I got through it. He didn't.

and yet youre still here lmao take that shit to reddit

You poor little faggot, I'm sorry for your trauma...you have a very identifiable tattoo, so just post your adam's apple having face and prove it you faggot.

You're getting that right now. Look.
I really don't think that's why you're continuing to tell us about your relationship and leave your Kik for the thread.

do this again but with the jacket off, please, also with the pussy spread

My wife is like that, no penetration at all. So now she’s the one who penetrates me. It’s the only way we can have sex. Don’t lose hope anonette, find someone who loves you

Attached: CC0121EA-2648-41F2-B0AA-C843246909AA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

So basically OP doesn't have a guy that won't fit in her, and she just wanted to pretend she was super tight so we thought she was cool because we want to fuck her to tears?

Or she is actually super tight and that's possibly why the dude left her because he couldn't make fuck on her?

Really simple, actually. Not complicated at all. He just doesn't love you that way anymore and wants something new. That's not gonna come back. Right now he's sparing your feelings and using you for physical convenience, maybe even without realizing it. It sounds like you're trying to convince both of us that there's a chance it'll rekindle. It won't. I'm sorry.

(and yes you need a doctor for the vagina thing)

>can't take dick
>still manages to be a whore
impressive

Attached: 1559678254589.gif (267x200, 1.56M)

Yea Forums history being made

who gives a fuck nudes are nudes

lmao

can you dump everything you have I have two photos in my collection

could have been me tbh

if so, I'm glad you made it user.

are you a lesbian or just a sub boy

FindSex dot club

Attached: e348c2ee282f4d95ba3a123801d0b8bf.png (432x768, 437K)

OK; you need to start inserting something. Don´t worry, do it slow. First a pen and then you try something bigger. I had an ex like you and she ended taking some BBC after me haha

Anyway. If you are worried guys may not want to be with you try letting them in your ass for the moment. Many guys will buy. Me first. I would love to have a girl that lets me buttfuck her on demand even if I don´t use her pussy

post them

thought it was just spam

Attached: 1762f1e9c4fd441188b5a6609bb59e65.png (432x768, 385K)

many kinky people out thereplay diffent ways without penetration

> Slashes her zeros.
Batshit crazy, no doubt, but I like her.

started out as the latter, slowly becoming former :P

Talk to a doctor instead of taking advice on here.

Attached: 1560314220634.jpg (3024x4032, 702K)

wat

Again, gyno appts here take upwards of 5-6 months to schedule. I leave in September to live somewhere it's even more difficult.

post closeup of scrunched soles please

Welcome to /U/ (On The Discord App)

Discord Link
https:\\discord.io\dkujHhf

A server with...
>Actual *E-Girls*
>Boipussy, Nudes, Yea Forums Memes, NSFW, VC, Megalinks, Voila, Dropbox, Kik swap, Nude swap, Porn swap, Snapchat, pornchat etc

Post what you want Mods don't give a shit. gqcw

Attached: 1561969900.686.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

its faggot speak. you know its time to ignore them when they start using emotes

Talk to a doctor instead of taking advice on here.

gotta love that free healthcare amirite

Yeah it’s more fun and creative and intimate

burning the bump limit

Federal employee healthcare. Even better.

burning through the bump limit

finally over

OP MAKE ANOTHER THREAD

he’s a tranny

Op is post op, i know because I am too

Attached: 20190616_115611.jpg (1616x1212, 588K)

Op forgot to dialate

ok? hes a faggot

Exactly

just dont start posting your man face again

Don’t listen - post ffs results

lol I guess this user’s wife is dialating him right now

YESSSSSS!!

because she’s a lesbian?