I want to travel to the Republic of Liberia

I want to travel to the Republic of Liberia.
Anyone been?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Liberia.svg.png (1920x1011, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 43344.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Yes!

Tell me papa!

As far as African countries go its bot the best.
Have you been to Africa?
Try South Africa first, it is a like a first world country compared to the rest of Africa.

No I rather just jump into the extreme right away.

If you really want to jump into the extreme, go to Niger. Lowest Human Development Index in the world, it's like 7 places below Liberia.

Also to be tortured by nigger in south africa is not fun. But in Liberia, by some cannibals in weding dresses is fucking funny

Attached: cannibal late for a wedding.jpg (982x1000, 205K)

the name makes sence

to that purpose?

theres nothing to see but poverty

"blood diamond" was just a movie

and "beast of no nation" kinda glossed over all the gore and rape and kidnapped parts

so really, unless you wanna try for fastest tourist to be robbed, raped and kidnapped I don't know what you doing

why the fuck do you want to go to that hellhole?

but that is the magic of liberia. it is 100 % crazy evil. not religious , politics but just fucked up. maybe i am wrong but that is the picture i got of that infection they call a country

Probably to fuck an underage prostitute. If he's lucky, he might even find one who doesn't have AIDS.

to get out of the safe space

it is the most religious country on earth.

every other building is a church or prayer hall and every other jabbo out there is a pastor or a minister trying to shake all your dollars so they can put a new roof on the orphanage/ go to the jungle on a mission/ send this kid to seminary school

plus you'd be lucky to make it out of the airport without the local police asking for a bribe cuz you came in with the wrong visa

and if you want to see wild shit, just go to Haiti or Jamaica...

same shit, cheaper flight.

>why

Because I wanted to see how all the former, American slaves were doing after given a free ride back to Africa.

It's a little piece of history that libs don't want you to know. Yes. We did ship any nigger out of America that wanted to leave.

The country of Liberia is an absolute shithole that's corrupt to the core.
The smarter niggers chose to stay in America and suck off whitey's teet for the next 150 years.

>The country of Liberia is an absolute shithole that's corrupt to the core.

Why does that matter to you?

but the dressing up as drag queens and drinking childrens blood before fighting is not religious

One of the current lies floating around America is that niggers are victims of slavery and that they would have better lives if they weren't brought to America.

Liberia is proof that is a laughable lie.

Good surfing

I'm not afraid of what faggot newscasters claim, everyone who's been there has told me that that ain't how it be

those fuckers are gonne man, they juju magic didn't work so they blended in back with the local mob

now they drive taxis and have AirB&B with a 3-star rating

you wanna see drag queens drinking children's blood?

go to Rio, theres a fabella for you

I bet they'll let you pick the tire size to throw on your neck before they pour the gasoline and set you on fire

I think they would have had better lives if they hadn't been enslaved.

didn't the slaves that became free just enslave the locals in liberia lol . and of to a rocky start

Right. And that makes you a stupid person.

Of course I could be wrong. Can you name any nigger population with a better standard of living than American niggers?

gonna sound crazy but rio is too safe. the gov would help me if i came crying to them show my passport outside the embassy

Western Africa was doing fine with the slave trade.

THERE. I SAID IT.

It brought in trade, guns and capital for dinky tribe chiefs to grow into hegemon kings that ruled deep into the continent.

once the trade stopped they had nothing to pay their armies and all the culture that the trade brought in collapse.

No, because I have no reliable means of comparatively measuring the standard of living of both groups.

What exactly was it about slavery that improved the lives of the people who were enslaved?

so you wanna see wild chimp out?

put a sign that says "I hate niggers" and go to Baltimore.

now not even the cops would help you

they got their own slaves

>What exactly was it about slavery that improved the lives

A free ride to America with free services since day 1
African niggers worked harder than American niggers but had much shorter life spans. American niggers were fed relatively well and had shelter provided for them since day 1.
The list goes on but you get the point.

>The meaning of happiness is iPhones and used Ford mustangs

yes they dont want a white tourist getting killed in the streets. that wont look good. why do you think pedos get protected in jail?

So was it slavery that improved their lives, or being brought to America?

jeez I dunno, they didn't die when they lost the war?

they weren't forced to have their hands chopped off for not paying back their loans?

they were fed while the rest of the nig-nogs starved during the drought???

you forget slavery existed long before the American colonies needed field hands to harvest tobacoo and plant cotton.

>Being enslaved in America was better than being enslaved in Africa
Your point?

i think he dont need one. it makes sence

Free healthcare, emergency services, SNAP, section 8, public school, etc...................................

chomos get protected cuz they sued and won in fed court... nothing to do with appearances

now they have their own jail cells and extra security

in the fed pen they even have their own resort jail... full of other chomos, the elderly and those with less than 90 days on their sentences

some chimps taking out a tourist hasn't brought a big crackdown in years (see Detroit/Chicago/Washington DC)

They were brought to America to work for a living. Every generation after the slaves never had to work a day in their lives to get free shit.

not the usa in other words

BULLSHIT.

they were fed cuz they cost money.

they were sheltered cuz they didn't want them running away.

they lived longer cuz they were fed on the regular cuz it was expensive to replace them

nothing more... nothing less

there is no benevolence in the system, only cost and profit

You didn't answer my question. Does enslaving people make their lives better?

my point is i could/should be locked up in the states but in liberia the cops would prob slap a fake crime on me and kidnap me

American niggers have a better standard of living because of slavery.

Yeah, they have. The narrative of the "welfare mooch" is largely a myth, especially after the strict work requirements implemented in the mid-90's.

>not the usa
Welfare was and is available to niggers.
It has been since they got here.

wat? ok so you work for putin. got it.

If they had been brought to America as free men and women, would their lives of their descendants be better or worse today?

the few african slaves in sweden got voting rights before the public could vote. they ate good with the owners/friends while the white man ate a shoe

Yes. They were taken care of because they were valuable property. That's why they had better lives than African niggers.

After slavery, they lived off of handouts until this very day.

YES YOU MORON!

Source? I'd like to read more about this.

yes I agree with you, now I see your point.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

>strict work requirements
lol k

If you didn't make enough to eat in the 90's, you got welfare. The 90's didn't create a productive nigger class.

no. americans aren't free. rank 58 if i remember right

agreed.

and they have the nerve to ask for reparations

fucking shit, what was the welfare for then?

>would their lives of their descendants be better or worse today?

see

>Can you name any nigger population with a better standard of living than American niggers?

google swedish slavery. there was an example in a video by "angry foreigner" where he linked a story about this family and their slaves.

Can you link to it?

It's a yes or no question. If Africans had come to the American continent as free men and women, would the lives of their descendants be better or worse today?

we are cucks so the info is pretty hard to find becasue we will remove facts if it makes us cry

youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI

You tell me.
Many did come as free people.
Many of them live in the same prisons as the former slaves

that is called keeping family tradition