Why do people hate arbies so much?they honestly have pretty good food, maybe it's just a Canada thing

Why do people hate arbies so much?they honestly have pretty good food, maybe it's just a Canada thing.

Attached: 1200px-Arby's_logo.svg.png (1200x1024, 70K)

Ostensibly, it's white people food. Not a great quality example thereof, but an example nonetheless. People are just conditioned to hate white people stuff.

I have no opinion. I havent eaten there since the 90s but i would check it out if it was in my neighborhood. Which it isnt.

Maybe the idea is its sliced meat which you might as well stay at home? I honestly dont know either.

I did eat there when I went to the U.S, and despite being okay, I didn't love the fact that their breads were bigger than other chains. I felt like they used bigger and puffier breads, which is a big turn-down for me.

I use to love it until I got a bad sandwich one day. The closest one to me now is almost an hour away and for that kind of drive I’d rather just dine in at an actual restaurant.

There's just something really depressing about the place.

My aunt was killed by an Arby's

Arby's gave my little brother cancer

I'm vegan, so..... yeah........

I don't like it because the last time I ate a roast beef sandwich it had a screw from the ham slicer, but niggers run the store near me and when teenage niggers make food it's not nearly the same quality

That's not funny, my brother died that way.

they're good I like their big Montana or whatever they call it now

both my dads died in separate arbys incidents

I worked & ate at a Rax restaurant before ever hearing of Arby's, which spoiled me for life.

It's more depressing to eat KFC. Maybe it's something from when I was younger, but I used to love the chicken or KFC in general. Now if I try to eat it, I just can't push myself to finish.

if you purse your lips and blow into their sandwiches just right you can get the layers to vibrate and make a sound kinda like playing a kazoo but deeper

Your mom taught me that trick last night, weird.

You didn't blow out all the flies did you? Takes away all the feeling.

their seasoned curly fries are delicious. im not a fan of deli meats in general though. i gotta be really stoned if im going to get fries from one fast food place and a burger from another.

Them buffalo chicken sliders and loaded curly fries are the shit my nigga all day

their reuben sandwiches are toit like a toiger yesh yesh

Attached: toit.jpg (1200x630, 137K)

I used to work at an Arbys for about two years. Maybe people don't like the sweaty, dry, and smashed beef. Maybe its that every meat other than that is microwaved lunch meat you can get at walmart for cheaper. Maybe its the fried food, that tastes like the oil hasnt been changed once since the store opened and has had fish fried alongside every other food, causing the flavor and smell to blend over. It could be the overeliance of sauces on the saharan food to mask the low low quality. Maybe its the stale bread, the wilting foot lettuce, the tomato rings, or tasteless cheese sauce. Or it could not be the food at all, but rather the massively upcharged prices for food equating to dog chow.
Nah, its just white people don't know what good food is and theres a fucking tree in the store.

Also AMA, ill spill secrets if asked.

The tree is what keeps me coming back.

I'm Canadian and love arbies, fwiw arbies aka your mom pretty good to me tho

their food has always been overpriced garbage.

rather than add vegan options and adapt like every other fast food place they're doubling down on meatcuck culture

nastiest shit you ever saw happen in the kitchen?

"meatcuck culture"
?????????????

Attached: dafuq.png (1024x776, 625K)

Because Arby's gave me AIDS. I did stick a roast beef sandwich in my ass. Still, the AIDS was a surprise.

I worked there for a few months a long ass time ago. Once I was taking a huge blob of greasy reconstituted “meat” out of the oven to be sliced and it slipped out of the plastic wrap and hit the floor. The manager picked it up, lightly rinsed it and took it to the slicer. A few days later, a blob was left in the oven too long and had a green hue. Again, the manager just sliced it up and served it. I have never eaten there since.

animal agriculture turned bacon into a meme and convinced amerifats they'll be weak if they don't eat meat, and it worked so well they get triggered at the mere existence of anyone who lives without it... even while it kills them with heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, etc... cucked to death by greasy ass shit tier food

their peach green tea is da bomb

gross, but not as bad as it could have been. I always imagine every kitchen has a couple nasty fucks like Waiting

Yeah dude but you cant put horsey sauce on vegetables. Only on roast beef.

wait are arbys deaths a common thing or some kind of meme joke?

because my moms friend died in an arbys and they didn't closed the store

My cousins neighbor overdosed and died in an arby's bathroom just before the lunch rush. They didn't close the store but instead just locked the B-room and put an out of order sign on the door. Dozens of happy customers were eating their delicious meals just feet away from a dead guy.

some mad lads actually veganize horsey sauce and eat it on vegetables too

That's disgusting. Vegetables are disgusting. I'd rather throw my first born son onto that Arby's meat slicer and serve him to a nigger before I put horsey sauce on any vegetables! Round here we say Merry Christmas!

Walked in the walk in and saw a coworker, notorious for wiping their nose on their arm, wrist deep in the pickle bucket. We don't have a pickle bucket anymore because of this I think

Attached: arbys.jpg (738x893, 124K)

Its not the meat thats giving them diabetes and strokes and shit, its the way a lot of unhealthy food is prepared and soaked in that unhealthy stuff.
So long as your meat is prepared fine, you'll be alright. The same can be said about people who can't eat broccoli without hot butter or melty cheese. I get your point though.

I mean that's a really great sign.

Attached: hat.jpg (685x489, 68K)

Attached: amerifat.jpg (900x740, 74K)

Attached: meat.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Attached: gkgkgkugu.jpg (770x400, 220K)

This burger costs 12 dollars btw. it comes with tenders, turkey, ham, bacon, roast beef, and one slice of cheddar. The fact theres swiss on it too means whoever took this pic payed exta,
Its a shitty secret menu item that everyone dreads making

fucking hell this guy ordered extra meat on the left one. He absolutely died of cardiac arrest.
I saw a guy with 6 toes come in and eat two in one sitting, the absolutely behemoth.

I want one. $12 sounds like a reasonable price to pay for that.

Attached: so sexy.jpg (950x535, 93K)

ever look at the nutritional information? How many calories you that is?

Hey shit if you like meat, go for it. or just buy some at walmart. its mostly microwaved anyway, but its there if you wanna hold updrive through for 10 minutes.
I did, but didn't retain any of the info. I looked it up, this is just over 1000 calories. youll absolutely be in a lunch coma after.

found the meatcuck

But why?

Yall motherfuckers should have seen their attempt at being cool and making a "definition arbys" sandwich. It was called the arbynator. Shit had roast beef, horsey sauce, arbys sauce, and curly fries on it. Absolutely atrocious.

Oh yeah I had one last summer and it was great! Then I ran over some lady's dog in the parking lot. lol woops :p

Attached: arbyn.jpg (678x381, 43K)

Okay dude so on the first day this was out, I actually saw a dog get hit by a car, so i just about flipped at your comment

My parents hated arbys. I think because of the subliminal penis on the hat. also its like mid west white trash food. But i still eat there sometimes

It was at the Arbys in Cheyenne WY.

Attached: smohehouse.jpg (800x600, 376K)