The tower it nice on the upper floors

the tower it nice on the upper floors

Attached: 1561756668575.jpg (800x600, 102K)

oh no

Cool Cliff Hanger sly

Just avoid 16001 damn heretics

Leonardo #3530

This is floor 140.
Tell floor 139 to keep the fucking music down

ECHO00000!

They are some snobby bitches, aren't they? Think they're so high and mighty because they are on a high floor. They wouldn't last a second down here
Dan

This is floor 139
We will turn down our music, sorry for the inconvenience.

Anything under 1000 is basically lawless. You're lucky that loud music is your only problem

I can mostly due to the training of the clergy and after a few time killing heretics you get efficient at it

Leonardo#3530

Maintenance, cleanup on floor 51512 vestibule. What we got here appears to be anyway a set of ordinary humanoid remains. Liver, kidneys. The heart is missing. Hands and feet not fully formed, like it's not finished.

Arak779 floor manager

Also if anyone has any pans or pots they dont need i will take them

Leonardo #3530

i need to buy a quadcopter drone for pics like this

You can get them on floor 12000 they have a really nice electronics shop

Leonardo #3530

Hey guise 543211 room 101 update
>kicked the horse in the hallway
Its up for grabs if anyone wants it (pls be swift i think its horny and angry)

I wouldn't recommend getting one. I was messing around with mine, and some asshole threw a cast net and stole it. By the time I got all the way up there, they were gone.

I bet it was those damn kids that keep shitting over the railing

Anyone knows where the drug dealer lives?

Nice, where you at?

Attached: 220px-Mohamed_Atta.jpg (220x271, 17K)

I dream of shooting one of those kids right up main street with a pellet gun just as their chocolate starfish opens

Notice: auditions will be held for a stage production on floor 1251. The play will be about a man and woman separated by over 200 floors falling in love and trying to make their long-distance romance work in the face of Managerial disapproval. Casting for "Staircrossed Lovers" begins Wednesday at mid-light cycle.

Attached: anti-sun propaganda.png (682x852, 44K)

So if someone steals it, are they able to replace the controller with a new one?

ECHO00000!