Hi guys, I want to fuck my gf but I can't take the risk of having kids. What should I do? Yeah...

Hi guys, I want to fuck my gf but I can't take the risk of having kids. What should I do? Yeah, I know this place is full of virgins but whatever.

>use x birth control

I can't risk any percent of failure. Should I stick to faps forever?

Dubs are gay

Attached: IMG-20190628-WA0005.jpg (750x810, 72K)

Get your nuts removed problem done

You sound like a beta faggot. You're right, you shouldn't take the chance, we don't need your weaksuck ass procreating, any chance is too high. Break up with your gf so she can be with a real man.

just dont finish inside her. she cant get pregnant if you dont cum in her you idiot.

Attached: watch out vilekeks.jpg (783x602, 57K)

don't have sex then

That could work. Let the girl put a dozen rubberbands tightly around them, leave the bands on for twenty four hours, and drive to the hospital complaining of groin pain. They'll discover them dead and remove them for you.

She'll be so amazed at your sacrifice.

have kids...

Have the kids.

make kids

pop a baby in her

be a father so you can finally be seen as a real man in her eyes and the people around you

Anal

Bruh have her take birth control pills and rubber up are you joking it's not hard

>having sex for recreation
>not having sex for procreation
dumb low testosterone nigger

Attached: disgusting.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Pills
Rubber
Anal

If you're that risk averse I don't know how you're going to get anything in life.
If used correctly your girlfriend stands a 2% chance of getting pregnant over the course of a year using condoms.
That's extremely low.
You can stack other forms of contraceptive to further reduce the risk. Add pulling out before you come with condoms and the odds are even lower. Add birth control, add ovulation tracking and you're even safer.
Don't be an idiot and you have nothing to worry about.

been a gyno for long

yes you can get her preggers without squirting your man muck in her , its called pre cum , takes one real fuckin keen swimmer to ruin a decade or 2 ... rubber up dude regardless

this
fucking do the work if it matters so much

Do you want a mini retard version of me doing the same kind of shitty threads?

yes. I think it would be great.

Unexpectedly wholesome

A vasectomys a medical procedure, one that leaves you half a man.
First you make a small incision in the scrotal skin, isolate the vas and then! You hold it in position with a towel clamp, then you snip the fibrosis tissue.
You'll never have to wear a condom, when you do it with your wife....

>dubs are gay
>gets dubs

I see an obvious solution.

Freeze your sperm in case you change your mind later then get a vasectomy.