There are people who think this is a person

There are people who think this is a person.

Attached: red_jelly.webm (202x360, 370K)

Thanks for the daily reminder that we are heartless animals without faith in God, OP. I've almost forgot it.

well shit

make a fist

If no one was looking I would fucking smash the thing and cum on it

Religious fags are only against it because it's a numbers game. They want as many followers as they can get.

"God", lol

You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Good riddance

If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

got anything besides pasta?

see you tomorrow

> 'I make moral and ethical decisions not because I am a moral or ethical person but because I fear the retribution of a higher authority'

bye lol

and dont come back

Attached: cabbage-noodles-low-carb-keto-3.jpg (680x680, 70K)

it's fun to be sick in the head right

I also fear living among persons who have no problems with killing babies. I don't trust them at all.

Attached: 1F068DB9-CDA9-466A-B8EB-3BDEE17D0C0A.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Oh, this bait again

Attached: pixelbait.gif (625x626, 758K)

Ayyy lmao

You have to be 18 to post here.
But we all know you'll keep posting during summer and when school begins, you will keep impressing your 15yo classmates with your awesome Yea Forums adventures.

Attached: 12325465756.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Given that the vast majority of the human race don't worship the same 'god' (if one at all) I highly recommend you take those anti-psychotic meds anyway, keep the anti-trust feelings away and allow you to function like a sane, secular member of society

It was you.
If you got scooped out you couldn't make this thread.
Life is life, why can't we just agree on that?
Why does god have to be the deciding factor?
It's clearly us and it always will be, and that's why we're doomed.

Attached: Big Fucking Lez..png (1242x701, 810K)

too old

Well it WAS a person

religion is not required to have morals/values. I know it's "cool" now to be hedonists who only care about cumming and how much money they have, but that is not the right way to live.

Abortion is no different from stabbing your baby to death after it is born. If you support one but not the other, you're a hypocrite.

Yum!

Attached: BJ.jpg (880x1000, 491K)

Attached: 1543884740447.webm (206x368, 1.81M)

Attached: 1559016568119.webm (720x480, 1.46M)

lmao what a retard lol kek
It was completely his own fault for being a litle retard kek

>(if one at all)
You can count on it. God has no equals. Street shitting animals like you need not to apply when discussing about civilised society and what should it strive for.

Get a load of this mutt

Attached: 1557724815903.gif (267x200, 1.65M)

Right to bodily autonomy > right to life.

ahahha WHAT IS THAT

no worries bro. what's your address?

Right to life > right to end innocent life

Later faggot

Like that will ever be concern for a emcel hog like you.

Wrong.

>God has no equals
There are lots of fictional characters user.

That's true.
Now I'm not an expert on how abortions are done, but if one were to cut off the umbilical cord and let the fetus die, that would not be a violation of that right.
It has a right to life, but it has no right to the resources of the mother's body.
In the same way I cannot be held accountable for the deaths that could have been prevented had I donated blood, tissue or organs.

I am a man.
I cannot get pregnant even if I wanted to.
Obviously I won't have to deal with that.

Asians are objectively bad with babies. Why the fuck haven't asians and Indians evolved to civilized people yet?

Attached: 1561830834093.webm (360x360, 1.46M)

Exactly, people without life and without experiences think that a being without life and without experiences is life.

Attached: 1541819754508.gif (320x213, 671K)

wow good one, bro
you so smart and experienced
you know everything about God, going through life with your head up your ass you became knowledgeable and wise about everything
let me suck your dick

>I am a man
you're not
you're a cuck faggot

Sorry bro, I don't let guys suck my dick.

Are you a christian by chance?

Attached: 1555291059218.gif (299x224, 2M)

>I'm a good person because I do things that sky daddy tells me to do

Attached: 1559030155800.jpg (576x960, 77K)

that would still be manslaughter.

Attached: 1559030887198.jpg (540x960, 66K)

good riddance.

Christian Heretic al Islami
what fucking difference does it make?

i'd be so pissed

new sushi products.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 1.06.45 PM.png (762x570, 359K)

What's the point though

Then wouldn't not donating blood in order to save a life be manslaughter as well?

>thanks for not aborting me!
>even though i'm basically the most useless thing in the world that serves nothing more than a financial burden to my surroundings

Attached: dorwn_it.webm (202x360, 1.19M)

Attached: wtf.webm (480x360, 969K)

The fact that you are not jewish is the difference it makes.
You call others cucks yet you devote your life to a god that is not yours.
You abandoned, no, you betrayed the culture, faith and traditions of your forefathers and choose to kneel for the god of your conquerors instead.
Does that not make you the greatest cuck of all?

Attached: moisturize_me.gif (100x200, 651K)

Attached: 1545903136967_1.webm (1080x1080, 446K)

Well in some cases, we should have been able to choose are we going to abort a fetus while it can be arrange without any kind if complications for females or not. Medicine is all evolve so that we can know now is a child gonna be healthy or not, that was my point to show you thru those files if you didn't notice

Attached: wtf.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Attached: 12205.jpg (412x293, 15K)

Oh yeah. The horrors of that stinky kike God saving us from Human sacrifice and incest. I agree with you. It would be so fun watching your virgin ass be sacrificed to the "god" of the week.

Fucking retard. You should sing praises to Jews for saving your ass.

There are people who think this is a person

Attached: 1549005267346.jpg (669x960, 52K)

This.

Attached: image.jpg (125x70, 2K)

We don't want you here anyways.

this is what i thought when I was a normie and then i crossed over. Dont worry you will be back tomorrow.

Attached: 1s9j3asda.jpg (640x791, 68K)

>introduces the vilest death cult known to man, birthing the horrors of Islam, fascism, and communism
>sets world on fire over blackies not kneeling in front of cross
>WE WUZ CIVILIZED N SHIT
Nero had the right idea by feeding you lions.

There's lots of incest and commanded killing in the Bible user.

Nero was a faggot who probably couldn't go a day without geting fucked in the ass and eating out his sister just like our beloved Octavian.

Yet despite that he a more civilised and respectable individual than even the most pious christian.
Of course, it's unfair to compare man to animal.

There are people who this this is a person.

Attached: Moment of Climax.jpg (414x232, 23K)

Nice, I like it

Poor you. Having to endure those pesky Christians trying to take care of their community and do good for it.

Abortion is for those who do not wish to own up to their irresponsibility. Sex is an action to create another human being. You fools bastardize and ruin the human life and it's sanctity. Oh well, what more can you expect from fatherless degenerates.

You realize that sometimes responsible women get pregnant by accident? Or is your IQ too low for you to comprehend such a simple concept?

There are people who think this is anything more than the usual trigger bait thread

Suck mah nuts bitch boy

Normie faggot

This
Do you know that good christian girls and decent women can also formbrainless and deformed children? Are you going to take care of them? Or are you another abortion hypocrite?

Poor me, having to oppose christians who want to turn my beautiful prosperous country into a poor theocratic hellhole like Iran.

well, it is a person technically, just not a person developed enough to be considered apart of the human society. that is a fetus of a person but this fetus is not a legit person

kibda get what I mean? hopefully I explained it well enough

but I hate kids. they are like spiders. you know they exist and have to live with them but that doesn't mean that you have to be associated with them or have kids of your own.

>getting pregnant by accident

If you dont want to get pregnant just use a condom, and tell them to still pull out.

News flash Yea Forums you can't accidentally get pregnant. Getting raped is as close to accidentally getting pregnant as you're gonna get. Pulling out and still getting pregnant isn't an accident. And yeah theres still chance of pregnancy if you use a condom or on the pill.

Y'all don't seriously believe you can cum inside someone once and bam y'all pregnant. Yall ever heard of a ovulation cycle?

In order to "accidentally" get pregnant you need to.

1. Be on your ovulation cycle.
2. Have sex without condom.
3. Not pull out.

And guess what even then there's chance you can't get pregnant.

Somebody tell me this one is a troll and not actually retarded.
You realize that condoms can break or have tiny holes in them? It's rare but it happens. My aunt didn't plan on my cousin being born.

There are people like you who think that's not a living being.

To be fair in most cases that only happens when the condom is past expiration date and the material has deteriorated.
Then again I don't blame people for not knowing condoms have expiration dates or being too excited to remember checking.

Condoms break, and hormonal birth control can fail for lots of reasons like drug interaction and ineffective in some women's body.

Yeah. As I have stated, responsible women can get pregnant that are not on purpose.

>Calls us animals
>props superstitious belief system

Your definition of "animal" is relative, so is mine.

Thought the meme was for the fetus. Laughed my ass off for a second.

Ok bye , I'm surprised you didn't ask to speak to a manager.

Even so it is a very low statistic and unlikely. Abortion more commonly used for the sake of convenience so you guys can follow your slave like mindset to your carnal desires. You should also look at the second sentence again.
Sex is an action to CREATE another human being. An ignorant fool such as yourself doesn't want to swallow a hard pill and understand a simple truth such as that.

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 24K)

whoever made this humanity is shitting all over it , and somebody needs to take away his crayon from him.

Attached: 1553546883550.png (1022x731, 681K)

"Where's is the precious!!"

just because you can't get pussy doesn't mean everyone else should stop. Go cry yourself to sleep. Or better yet just kys

Even so that shouldn't be enough to end the life of someone. I would if I could, BUT there are governmental assistance programs that exist to ensure these orphan children get a chance at life. Unfortunately the billions spent on ILLEGAL immigration are used on those leeches instead of our OWN who actually need help.

Attached: 1561662522099.png (1190x906, 178K)

Attached: GruntCutOut1.png (271x338, 109K)

Lol. Is your life so simple and dull to the point where Sex is your biggest achievement?

Attached: 53745101_10218133227344206_5466132065038630912_n.jpg (720x640, 21K)

I'd quite happy kick your fag virgin ass you fucking cunt

Attached: there-nothing-more-deceptne-than-an-obvious-bait-20002244.png (500x523, 66K)

Sweet Dubs and god damn that is a 99% burn

Why do you glorify the vagina?

Thats not a person, its an alien, i can see thats an alien, even if it trys to hide itself, im not THAT foolish

Later bitch