I just don’t understand how any man would willingly give up pussy to be gay...

I just don’t understand how any man would willingly give up pussy to be gay. Gay men of Yea Forums did you even try it? What’s the turn off?

Attached: E5256883-D879-4948-9C22-CE49084F20CF.jpg (1242x2208, 369K)

Attached: C7BEDC7B-A8C1-436D-BA45-9FB50EFADE50.gif (360x150, 1.58M)

Attached: 1B91ECE6-EAFC-4442-8D4E-9A6F4E08616F.jpg (960x647, 93K)

Attached: C262CF3A-E378-455F-A56C-DF01BE1F1D2C.jpg (1242x1942, 427K)

cuz they're fags...basically the same as being retarded. they both are missing a chromosome

Well yeah but like what’s the thought behind it

It is not the pussy/ass part, it is the rest of the woman we can't stand.

Attached: morning.jpg (661x555, 32K)

Speaking from a bi point of view and from having dated both, guys are ten times the drama queens that girls are.

Do you live on the moon/have you never met people in the real world?

What the pussy iz conected to. Intitled boring unoriginal product consumers bent on being as bitchy as they want ca use they "can"

No gay faggots are just women with a dick

So most gay men as well?

I guess they didnt had to give up to this

they dont even have a fully formed and functioning brain, they are not completely human ... but its not their fault, just their parents either drank to much alcohol while pregnant, or they got knocked in the head to hard while still in the womb....science doesnt completely understand it yet

I have sex with female dogs and it's way better than any woman on Earth. Period

I can't understand or relate to women at all, they might as well be aliens.
Also cocks are awesome.

your parents must have get pissed when they conceived you because the retardedness that you wrote could not come from a complete human.

fuck off faggot....this thread is for humans only you disgusting freak

Because it's not a choice you fucking retard, you don't get to decide yourself

Why in the fuck would anyone CHOOSE to be gay, given the social stigma? Or trans for that matter?

>gay people are gay beaus they're missing a chromosome

you, sir, are an idiot

Attached: 8539395.jpg (259x383, 81K)

this is so true....literally we need to start putting gay people in special needs programs because they are really just so fucking handicapped that its really sad. We would almost be better off putting them out of their misery. that would probably be the humane thing to do for their own good.

They want attention or have given up trying to get the opposite sex so they resort to other losers

don't feed the troll kids

Simple. Some animal pussies also feel great but you wouldn't fuck them because you aren't sexually aroused by these animals. When you are a homosexual man, women don't attract you (if they do, you are bisexual). Fucking something you aren't sexually attracted to is like fucking a really neat toaster with all the good shit to make your cock feel great. You're still fucking a toaster.

I think you're a repressed homo, OP, and you're struggling to find reasons not to go gay.

You should, because you're a faggot.

EAT YOUR OWN ADVICE. BOTH ARE GOOD DUMBASS. ITS ABOUT PERSONAL PREFERENCE. EYE OF THE BEHOLDER SHIT. YOU DAFT LITTLE BOY. MENTALLY GROW INTO THAT MAN BOD YOU ARE SO PROUD OF. BE A MAN AND TAKE IT LIKE A TROOPER.

>turning gay for attention
>making a """choice""" that leads to the death penalty in some countries

yea, no, you're dumb

ironically actually good advice

Its really not their fault, statistically every gay person ate lead paint chips between the ages of 1-2 and it effected their brain development. We cant blame them for the choices of the previous generation to use lead paint.

We need to fund a campaign to replace the paint in every house that is over 30 years old. Also Insurance companies need to begin providing gay people with a free helmet for them to wear 24/7 because they really cant afford to get any more brain damage.

Attached: helmet for gays.jpg (640x404, 32K)

Alright newfags this is the truth
Gays like men over women because they never saw a pussy in their life, they only saw dicks. So because of that, dicks is all they know and by the time they are older, it's too late.
They suck dick, they want fuck, they NEED dick. Cheers Yea Forumsoys

Attached: 1558926471145.jpg (334x506, 28K)

I am a straight man living the live of a forced homosexual. My girlfriend forcefully introduced me into sucking cocks. She locked my dick away and I only see her when she inspects the cage and when she wants money. Sometimes she or the dude fucking her call me while she gets fucked or gags on his cock.
Sometimes she surprises me and sends random guys to my apartment who I have to serve. Usually they just use my holes until they cum, but sometimes they stay longer bring friends and I have to serve them while they are watching sports or a movie.
I had no pussy in 5 years now.

I don't like doing it, it disgusts me and I feel used and abused, but I don't want to lose her. The biggest mistake of my life was marrying her. If get divorced she'll get everything, that's the contract I stupidly signed. She owns me.

fuck off

studies show that if american women would give it up more and the television did not give a false position on what body was acceptable, there would be far fewer gays.

it's a choice not born that way. it used to be a psychological disorder before government saw how they could manipulate it.

They are mentally ill it's that easy

I am getting fucked in 5 minutes. The father of one of her last dates got curious after she told him about me. He wants to visit me today.

Kys incel cuck

im not gay, but the fact that i cum so fast makes pussy not seem amazing to me :(

>I just don't understand
this already sounds like a "you" problem
>willingly give up
if you don't like puss, you don't like puss. Already sounds like people are out here being like "FUCK, I'm such a counter-culture fuckboy that I choose to live in a way that many people disapprove of, simply to spite them." No. Not at all. It's not a choice. Until the last few years, it was an incredible burden. There were times when you could literally get arrested for it. You think people did it for no reason?
>What's the turn off?
Why does anyone like anything? Why do YOU like puss in the first place? Is it because people told you to like it or because (as it sounds) you naturally just like it. Maybe not everyone is born just "liking it". Why do girls like dick if most men don't? Clearly humans have the capacity to like a lot of different things, maybe there isn't always a 1-1 correlation between your gender and what you are attracted to.

ITT: whiny soyboys that can’t get pussy so they gave up and boarded the dude train

It's just a trade for a different pussy.

Attached: 1550200832293.jpg (1054x1597, 212K)

Attached: 1533773208902.jpg (1280x1707, 342K)

whats the story with this chicks tits tho

Attached: 1561329343918.jpg (3264x1840, 1.86M)

What about them?

Oh they have assholes just like real girls only they pretend it’s pussy. It’s fun to pretend.

you should be fucking girls in the ass anyway.

Attached: shiri-feb2017-shiri1-rd-034-by-am.jpg (1707x2184, 894K)

Anal has nothing on normal intercourse. It’s more fun to get a girl to do it than the act itself. It’s a hole, it’s nice, but once you’re in there it’s like “eh coulda done without”
Pussy just contours and grips and hits every spot just the right way.

No I haven't, and I don't feel that I'm missing out, there's more to life and having a partner than sex retard

> I just don’t understand how any man would willingly give up getting dicked hard and stretched out to be straight. Straight men of Yea Forums did you even try it? What’s the turn off?
no i never "tried it" op, sexuality is more complicated than that