What's wrong with pedophilia again?

what's wrong with pedophilia again?

Attached: 1560711232946.png (241x400, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/329157-pakistan-child-marriage-law-islam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's unnatural and children cannot consent to sexual activities.

so it's basically allright

Because even if kids were sexually attractive.

They are annoying stupid little goblins that crawled from a womans second asshole, and that should be reason enough not to fuck them OP.

Attached: 1FBC0537-476D-4EAC-9742-DA138C735115.jpg (1280x960, 55K)

Kids are sexually attractive

They are supreme angels that are so hot and pure they are every reason to fuck

Kids aren't that interested in sex before puberty.

You can make it happen, but it will be a function of the power difference between adults and children.

Plenty of things are wrong with pedophilia. First off, you're attracted to someone who could potentially be your child. Children, being less developed mentally, can't understand sex and what it means to consent to sexual activity. Even those that are somewhat aware about sex don't truly understand the weight that sexual activity carries. It's pretty taboo in general to take advantage of something innocent.

Too "normie" or "moralfag" of an explanation for you? Let's go at this from another angle. We can look at pedophilia as particularly degenerate because clearly pedophiles need to take advantage of someone much less mature than them. They clearly can't attract a mate that is on equal footing with them and so they resort to predatory sexual desires. Let's even take the mental maturity factor out of the equation. For example, why would any healthy, genetically fit human male be attracted to an underdeveloped human body rather than some 10/10 human female with a banging body? This is only a surface level analysis of why pedos are degenerate, and the only good pedo is a dead pedo.

Attached: 1555124410580.jpg (600x501, 97K)

maybe retarded kids arent interested in anything but intelligent ones are interested in SEX

moralfag

Degenerates like you are predictable in your responses. How's it feel knowing your type will always be ostracized by society?

If you have to ask, there's something wrong with you.

you cant be fucking kids, its not only wrong but even if the kid says okay they are not at the age of consent, so dont do it,

be gay, be straight, be whatever you want to be, just dont be a pedophile, otherwise you will be caught and put in prison and the other prisoners will gangrape the hell out of you and then you wont have a functioning asshole left to poop with

How so?

>Has no comeback
>Goes to insult
Figured

Attached: kys.gif (320x180, 1.15M)

ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Pretty much this.
I've jacked it to loli and 2d shit, but I hate kids so fucking much that I'd never even get within 10 feet of one in real life.

Fuck they're annoying little shits.

you'll think you are invalid when you just been caught and sent to prison and got gangraped and you have to wear a diaper the rest of your life because your butthole got ripped to shreds

What is this obvious shit. You wish so bad I was into that. I'll fucking kill you bro

Kids are supposed to be educated, not used as sex slaves for retarded adults who do not know that the purpose of sex is to reproduce.

Attached: 1550210734945.jpg (1640x1230, 814K)

>but even if the kid says okay they are not at the age of consent,

But they did not consent to your age of consent.
Who put YOU in charge?

Attached: 27E8F34C-CFB3-475E-A142-DC82298664EA.jpg (1323x2560, 360K)

Not in the same way an adult is - the hormones aren't there yet. Sorry.

>intelligent ones
alrighty then, intelligence relative to stunted manchildren doesn't count user

As usual big people forcing their will on little people. How are you any different from a pedophile.

Do what I tell you to do for free!
You have no choice I am in charge.

Seems you think your abuse is ok while their abuse is wrong.

It all seems pretty much the same to me.

Allow folks to choose for themselves.
Do not force your ideals upon them.

I'm not OP, but it's true that some kids are interested in sex. It's not in the same way that an adult is, though, before puberty.

Look at it this way - if you put a coed group of 100 6 year olds on an island, lord of the flies style, how much sex will there be? A tiny bit (playing doctor, etc).
But if you put a coed group of 100 16 year olds on an island it will be all fucking all the time.

See the difference, OP?

>How are you any different from a pedophile
you tell me user, are you an adult or a child?
i'll let the conflation between verbal and sexual abuse slide, weird comparison though.

Serious question...
What age do they become sexually aware and want to have sex?
Asking for a friend

if there's grass on the field play ball

Depends on the kid.
I was fairly well aware by the time I turned 8 years old but I've always been pretty quick to understand things.

>the council of islamic ideology agrees, nice company
rt.com/news/329157-pakistan-child-marriage-law-islam/

Six year sister wanted to touch my cock all the time, but I didn't let her and just jerked off to her little hairless pussy. If I'd have known better there would have been so many letting her touch me sessions, and I definitely would've eaten her little pussy. God I wish I'd have let her do what she wanted to me.

I prefer the term ''beta testing''

Is that john cotton?

It can get you arrested, with some serious jail time.

So pubes not periods then?How come you was aware at 8?

You are driven to have sex in order to procreate. You, by definition, cannot achieve this with someone who has not gone through puberty yet.

>So pubes not periods
haha jesus - whatever comes second I guess, bro.

Attached: BDCD74BD-4298-4DC9-899C-C925B6BAA042.jpg (267x323, 7K)

oh yeah?

Parents being okay with talking about anything, being naturally curious and good at understanding things from a young age I suppose.
It was likely a combination of a lot of factors, but a lot of it came from curiosity.

nothing if the child wants they can consent. But they would not consent pregnancy

>"but legalizing gay marriage is a slippery slope and promotes other agendas like transsexuality!"
>"shutup neo-con faggot, nobody cares about transsexuals!"

>"but accepting transsexuals is a slippery slope and promotes other agendas like pedophilia!"
>"shutup neo-con incel, everybody else accepts and cares about transsexuals but you! and nobody's going to accept pedophilia!"

>"my six year old child is being forced to embrace changing their sex in school, and now pedophilia is becoming accepted!"
>"shutup neo-con cuckold, there's nothing wrong with pedophilia!"

later:

>"beastiality is legal now. how disgusting!"
>"there's nothing wrong with beastiality! i just messaged your ISP and copied your post on facebook and twitter. enjoy your ban from the internet while you get fired from your job you alt-right-nazi!"

the quintessential non-argument

this definitely would have destroyed the family because six year olds do have working memories. but this user doesn't care because he is/was horny. paedos in a nutshell.

Attached: 1560483188310.jpg (610x1024, 65K)

Your not a special snowflake - plenty of people start masturbating when they're 7 or whatever, male and female. Almost nobody starts fucking when they're 7.

There's a difference between masturbating and understanding what sex and getting into sexual positions actually entail, far fewer are at the latter stage at the age I was.