You have to take a shit somewhere in the world, the shit never goes away...

you have to take a shit somewhere in the world, the shit never goes away. you get paid 300 dollars a day for the rest of your life but if someone finds your shit then you instantly die. where do you shit?

Attached: Think.png (1024x1024, 50K)

on your mom

Attached: 0685812014.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

india

Can I move the shit?

sure

marianas trench

Attached: Final_Fantasy_Tactics_(PSX)_07.png (256x240, 56K)

In the sea , and bury it 2-3 meters under the sand

The toilet

In someone’s grave, the chases of that being found are extremely low

>hey this grave looks like it recently got dug up, better not investigate or anything

id just bury the shit like 6 feet down in the middle of nowhere/woods and bury it/plant grass or put leaves and brush over the covered hole.

or just walk deep into sewers and do it there

1. Find abandoned well
2. shit in well
3. pour concrete over well

This is how they're usually sealed anyway, once it dries dump some dirt, leaves branches and shit in it. No one will ever find it.

Another solution drive into the middle of some fucking desert (nevada maybe) 20+ miles from a road. Dig a deep hole, bury shit.

Third but not as good, go out on a boat and sink it. This is less ideal because currents and such can move it around.

I'm pretty sure you're asking for advice on how to bury bodies though OP.

Antarctica huge ass continent with hardly any people there apart from scientists, no one would even be able to find it as it would be covered by snow

>Hey there are graves where not everyone visits everyday better not google it

India

Are people actively looking for the shit? Dig hole, shit in hole, plant tree in hole.

if people were actively looking for the shit then all the answers would become something like "seal it in an iron cube" so no, nobody is actively looking for it

not for him
he asking for a friend
its his friends body

Like looking for a hay in the worlds largest and most disorganized hay stack

Ill shit into someone elses ass so that my shit becomes their shit, and I can't die.

Take a fat dook Into a volcano

In any nigger's work boots. They would never touch them and the smell is masked by the niggers own stink.

in a bucket and then throw the lot in an active volcano

op said the shit never disappears so if volcano erupted then there is chance of someone finding it

in my pocket
if someone comments, or asks, about the smell, I'll just smile at them, secretively

Swallow it every day

This would only be a problem if you live forever most volcanos won't explode for millions of years

In a busy area just so someone can find it

then a cop will pull you over and empty your pockets