'sup fellas, I go werewolf hunting

'sup fellas, I go werewolf hunting.

Anybody's going with me?

I need a team of brave men

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (867x572, 1.05M)

Attached: anzu.jpg (917x917, 603K)

Sure, but first things first, what do you propose we do first?

That shotgun won't do any good. You need something like a 7mm magnum with a long range scope and silver jacketed rounds. That's a steel round with a silver jacket that will burst in the wound to make sure the silver gets into he werewolf's bloodstream to kill it. They are allergic to silver, it puts them into anaphylaxis and causes them to revert to human form and die. Don't you know anything?

I am team werewolf

Welcome aboard mate.

Attached: hunter-with-rifle-628408440-589791a73df78caebc058906.jpg (400x267, 32K)

Hmmm if we need silver bullets for hunting werewolves, we gotta make each shot count. I mean, silver's gotta be hard to come by, right?

I'm not hunting anything with you. Obviously you know Jack shit about werewolves or the weapons needed to kill one. You probably also think they require a full moon to transform. Werewolves can shift any time they want just the moon triggers it involuntarily. Also you need to try to kill em while in human form if possible. A simple stab with a silver blade in the heart will do it then.

Nope. You can buy pure silver from any jeweler usually in the form of a ring setting or if it's from precious metals dealers. It's super easy to get but expensive. Why you want a silver jacketed round, as it's cheaper than a pure silver round and does more damage. Also silver is too soft for bullets generally so you have to hand cast and hand load them.

Stupid phone autocorrect. You can buy ingots from precious metals dealers.

I'm in.

Mangy ass fleabags needs a lesson in knowing their role.

Attached: vampire-power-1.jpg (400x397, 13K)

Sign me up

Attached: 1545516094686.png (500x593, 152K)

alright bros let's go hunt some mangy mongrels

guys can i be a werewolf hunter too?

Ii have a holy water grenade launcher and im not the kind of priest that molests little kids or anything

also if you say no im going to tell the mods k

Attached: зузурщднпкутфвудфгтсрук.png (875x918, 562K)

Oi why not huh

Attached: 1556671018698.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

Sure why not.
Join us but watch yourself here, boy
We don't want to put you out of your misery if you start turning into a fleabag

Have any of you even ever seen a werewolf? You don't know what you are asking for. Imagine if you will a 12 foot tall 800lbs tower of muscle, fur, claws and teeth. Pissed off and hungry for manflesh. The pain of their transformation drives them mad and outs them in predator mode. That's why they are all bloodthirsty beasts when shifted. They can rend apart cars and test through most materials used to construct houses. They are stronger than ten men and that just the weak juveniles. They can soak up damage from normal weapons almost instantly and are known to take out an entire squad of trained soldiers single handedly. You lot have zero chance of bagging one.

my ass is ready and brave

Attached: 1c674bb95bc8042c4d4b3cdf3fca21ff.jpg (1590x1253, 569K)

>12 foot tall
>800lbs tower of muscle, fur, claws and teeth
>Pissed off and hungry
>The pain of their transformation drives them >mad and outs them in predator mode.
so we're fighting trannie werewolves

Attached: 1558720233445.png (436x361, 67K)

I eat werewolves for breakfast. They scream like babies in the moonlight, and cry when you shoot them with silver bullets.

Werewolf women don't even shave their armpits.

And you make the mistake of thinking I'm a man, and not a vampire, old as creation, with a penchant for wolf bacon in the morning.

Attached: I am complete.jpg (1279x791, 72K)

i guess i'll just have to bend over, submit and hope for the best

Attached: c7c1bdacd3b1bac282479d8afbe85410.jpg (1280x981, 162K)

You think this is a game? These things do exist. I've seen them and killed them. I've tracked them across the northwest us and Canada for years. They tend to stick to rural areas, easier access to woods and wilderness. They want some small town like area to hunt in though. They feed on human flesh when in their krynos form. They can also go full on four legged wolf but they rarely return to human form once deciding to let the animal take over. These things are nightmares, walking demons.

cool story bro, but we all know what you vampires really do in the dark

Attached: 7298ea04315f4de2431d3fcc50fc8f71.jpg (1190x737, 330K)

Werewolves are easy. They're stupid as fuck. They can't jump terribly high and can't climb for shit. The easiest way to take them out is to lure them into a pit trap with silver tipped spears. That's vital, the silver prevents them from healing the damage AND prevents them from shifting back to human form when they die. Granted, it's not as renewable a fur operation as sling trapping their limbs and skinning them alive is but fuck it. They reproduce their condition fast enough not to worry about conservation like a fucking hippy

Ha! This is a game. They are sport. Like fox hunting. They hide in the woods like cowards, stealing chickens and mating with trees. A drunk lumberjack could take on a pack of them with ease. They aren't nightmares. They are cuddly toys.

Attached: grandpa-munster.jpg (767x908, 101K)

>we all know what you vampires really do in the dark

Your mother?

Attached: 2.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I got a .450 400 nitro express. I got around 4ish pounds of silver in the safe. I'll have to make the casts to melt that into bullets. That'll only take a day. I also come with 2 gallons of 5 year whiskey made with holy water. Did a tour in the stan. I'm trained in explosives and survival. I drive pretty good. I'm a fair hand at operating small water craft. Can read a map and navigate over land. Trained in urban combat. As for the rest of the team I have 4 ar15 and a 410. Plus enough pistols for everyone. Drug free. However, I do have enough caffeine and nicotine in me at any given time to kill a small horse. Can provide references.

Grey Eagle reporting. I'll watch your backs from the Sky.

Attached: 1559623672682.gif (450x320, 163K)

I will accompany you.

Attached: 1559190136549m.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

So how do you become one

I got this. Let's roll.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x400, 997K)

bring this dollar store wrench from watch dogs 2.

Attached: 20190629_184824.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

Most Werewolves were created when they let their dog fuck them up the arse.

90% of any werewolf you see is a dog fucker.

10% were bitten by another werewolf while shooing them away from their chickens.

if it really is that easy why haven't i transformed yet :(

Attached: f0f4ebabacf0cb555b5ba3de5f110192.jpg (2700x2074, 735K)

Its a mystical plague started by fenris before he was locked down.

To the hunters out there. Make sure you destroy the body properly. Revenants are a pain in the dick to deal with and they rise when the body of a varúlfur isn't dealt with properly. Remember to dismember and burn people!

Lurking while taking a shit guy reporting in

>Its a mystical plague started by fenris before he was locked down.

Ooooh, sorry hombre. It's just an STD cause by dog cum up the anus.

Attached: 1558379434285.gif (500x400, 498K)

If that were the case places like alabama would be overrun. There'd literally be nobody left in the rural areas but werewolves, werechickens and werebulls.

How the fuck do you have holy whiskey?
And why haven't we recruited this fag?

Buddy, places like Alabama are like 86% werewolf legit. But no-one gives a fuck because they're harmless and usually stoned off their fucking mind on moonshine and shit. They get so hammered they forget the full moon and end up incesting each other.

You do know you can have any alcoholic spirit blessed, right? It's not overly useful for werewolves, but it is useful for several types of undead and of course creatures of demonic origin

Best not to question it man. Life's a whirlwind sometime crazy things get made.

That doesn't really affect the quality of their pelts, if it's true. How do they handle the more esoteric requirements of growing activated rowan?

C'mon bois anybody here been looking out for tracks or some shit?

You obviously know shit about them. They are super agile and can jump dozens of feet at a time and are excellent climbers. They have human type hands after all. They would see through your traps easily as they still run at an animal+ level of instinct and higher intelligence than a regular animal. They are cunning and skilled hunters. Trying what you suggest would be a quick way to get eaten.

You can shit post all you want but you are just showing your ignorance. Enjoy being dinner for one.

You got thermal imaging in your whirley?

It's genetic.

Yes, Human. I possess back scatter LIDAR capable of giving the locations of any creature of humanoid creatures in your area.

Oh for fucks sake stop larping as an alien. I'm not hunting with anybody you. You are all going to die.

Really nigger?