Those that have ACTUALLY had sex- how long does the whole thing last, on average?

Those that have ACTUALLY had sex- how long does the whole thing last, on average?

Attached: 1DCE5154-239E-4EC1-8374-4E43B252F249.png (330x290, 8K)

30 seconds

Depends on how many guys are in the gangbang

Couple of minutes. More if i take my time to eat out my girlfriend. (But then i also cum quicker.)

20 minutes is pretty normal. I’ve gone anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 hours though. But usually 20 minutes.

it depends
15 seconds to 6 hours I guess is a pretty good range

eighteen months

Remember young sith lord. Sex is over rated. Building, creating, making art over rides sex everytime. Always has, always will. Dont be a slave to your bio programming. Be gods prodigy and create.

xD spoken like a true dingleberry

This

We are literally built for sex. Our bodies are nothing more than a means to move our gonads around locations and our brains the means to get others to accept our gonads to mix.

virgin detected

No man. I used to be all edgy like the poster talking about building and creating. But then I had the revelation that it’s all pointless and instead I should get back to my basic functions as a human - creative good sex, good food and drink, and basic pleasures.

We are literally built to fuck, eat, and breath. Anything else is just extra effort. Even having children is just a side-effect of sex.

This guy cries himself to sleep

On average ...
(assuming the male is not so nervous as to be able to get an adequate erection),
the first time is likely to last one or two minutes.

Subsequently it is likely to last ( on average ) around twenty minutes.

It is actually very variable, dependent of many factors, including:
physical health, experience, desirability & compatibility of the partner(s) & how long it is since the previous coitus.

I have lasted anything between about 30 seconds (first time) six hours, when I was trying to do an unappealing "land-whale" a bit of a favour.

> "... as to be able ..." ;
= as to be UNable ... .

15-20 mins average but theres definitely good days and bad days lol

It depends on the girl and how horny you both are. For me it can be an hour or less. I also cannot feel sex, so I go until she's too sensitive to touch.

I will say for me alot of it has to do with how comfortable you are with your partner ive had 1 night stands where i couldnt get off after over and hour and we just called it. When i got with my current girlfriend the first 2 or 3 times were just like that as well. But the more and more comfortable we got with each other that number went down to a reasonable time like 15 to 20

5-10 mins, depends on whether you stop to change position. I nut like 10x faster jerking off

6-7 min on average