I need help Yea Forums

i need help Yea Forums
>be me
>first time in a relationship
>gf had an ex for 3 years
>we talked about sex and she told me (i asked her) that 2-3 times she was tied up and some other times blind folded
>obviously it was more times than that
>i asked if she liked it and said it wasn't bad BUT she has never suggested we do anything like that until yesterday that i asked her (I've asked many times)
the thing is we really love each other and it's not like the sex is not good, but my ego hurts (insecure as fuck as you can see...)
what does this mean Yea Forums ?
has she changed her mind and don't like these stuff ?
am i not worthy or something ? and if yes how to change it
getting paranoid here...just the thought that she is not turned on enough or doesn't want to do these stuff with me drives me insane

Attached: fml.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be a dominate to a submissive woman you have to be alpha. You can't fake this, she knows you aren't alpha. An alpha would slap her slut face throw her down, and cuff her.

Cuff her, beat her with your belt until she cries, bruise her tits real good so that she'll have a few marks to remember next week. When she starts sobbing throat fuck her.

Attached: 0001.jpg (800x1072, 155K)

Had a similar situation. My ex told me she played out all sorts of fantasies with her last bf. Took a while but I got her to do everything I wanted. Women just want to be fucked, it's up to the man to keep it interesting.

i get violent about 50% of the times we have sex. I even bruise her eye some times. it just bothers me she won't do what she did with him

is it about getting her to do it. I mean for fuck's sake, she has tried stuff...If she liked them why not propose to do it again ? (incredibly insecure gf btw)

Stop overthinking, and stop listening to degenerates here.
Yes im aware of the irony.

She was insecure, maybe did not love him etc etc so she caved in when he asked.

With you, she now have more confidence as its not her first sex/relationship, so she is not pressured into saying yes.

If you want to do it, get a pair of nice cuffs (not actual cuffs, but the thick ones you strap around the wrists/ankles), and bring them out during the next sexy time.
Why not tell her to close her eyes, turn around and wait, put them on.

Remember, it's playful, which is why you go easy, and use the cuffs i said sk they don't hurt her.

Not every woman is into being dominated, however most people (men too) are into games/roleplay.

In the future, she might agree to harder stuff.

Enjoy! Don't think negatively about this my man! Sure she's a keeper.

No wonder she doesn't want to be tied up, she's worried you might kill her.

No sane woman likes being beaten, note that some slapping on the ass doesn't count as beating.

Be a man and stop beating on her.

we've talked about it and she is quite in to it, just not really hard

Honestly, it could just be that she didn't feel comfortable asking you because you might feel uncomfortable about it; especially if you've never given any indication that you'd like to do something like that to her. Can't say for sure, since I don't know her. If it's what I said, then do her a favor and tie her up next time you fuck her. Don't ask, just do it.

never thought about that perspective...

>Baby would you mind if I pretend to be a dominate male? Do I have your permission?

Attached: IMAG1393.jpg (800x1069, 62K)

so it's about being more dominant in general i guess...

After the first time, after you just tie her up, basically rape her hard, then she'll fall in love with you. The threat will remain, you'll get respect, you'll get kneeling BJ's, etc. Women are insane.

Attached: 1561513060852.png (720x960, 466K)

some general tips would be MUCH appreciated

Getting help on sex in virgin central seems like a great idea.

She gets turns on by doing what she does not want to (or at least gives the impression of not wanting to do it)
She's a sub...all women are
Slap her around, make her choke on your dick and cum down her throat, she'll dal in love with you
Women are crazy OP, better play the game

>posting on Yea Forums
>>insecure
Fuck bros, this checks out!

Attached: 1559563283769.png (606x758, 579K)

she is too sub even...it's just that i don't think i am that dominant, also she is my first so i am still learning and haven't done anything more than vanilla sex.I want to tie her in a pole and just fuck her brains out but i am not that comfortable...just have to grow some balls i guess

I feel you, I hate it too OP, I prefer vanilla sex, but women are crazy bitches so sometimes a little bit of dominance keeps them in check.
There will come a day when she will piss you off, seize the occasion and rape her then.
Godspeed little angel

Have her make a written list of everything she has never done sexually. Then work that list line by line until she belongs to you completely.

Also, give her specific tasks to do and spank her if they're not done on time or properly.

is2.Yea Forums.org/gif/1561753851454.webm
They are all mentally still children that never knew their dad. They need a strong hand and to be told what to do.

>I prefer vanilla sex, but women are crazy bitches
This.
>There will come a day when she will piss you off, seize the occasion and rape her then.
Also this. I have literally raped the majority of the girlfriends I've had at one point or another during the relationships.

Same boat here
My gf of years hates bj's and has done it about 3-4 times with me each lasting less than a minute. She said she will never let me cum in her mouth even though she let her ex do it once.

I feel angry over this but I do not want her to feel pressured..sex is boring

it's one of the worst feelings user
fuck

>He has a significant other that wasn't a virgin
>He asked her about her past dick like only a cuck would

I'm a cuck for asking about my gf previous relationships?
Are you kidding

Partially correct. My wife and I never discussed our sexual history with each other, and that allowed us both to have a clean slate. Plus I really don’t want to know that shit about her anyway, it won’t do me any good.

it's a part of healthy communication not a cuck fetish per say
learning about your so's past is important
you could leave the details out but it's not that big of a deal. You just need to know what you can handle

It just makes you a cuck. Either ask to confirm she's a virgin or not at all. Knowing that 30 dudes emptied their ball sacks in that cum dump you married has no benefit.

Attached: 1557359414443.png (294x1128, 300K)

i suppose you are right. it just serves no purpose
but being open about past relationships and experiances includes sex

Eh, it’s worked out fine for me. I don’t really care what she did prior to me and have no control over it anyway so why bother? I know she wasn’t very promiscuous, I’ve met plenty of people who have known her since she was young.

So how’s your virgin wife?

deep down don't really give a fuck either
i am insecure and keep comparing myself to her ex like a fucking retard, it bothers me way more than it should. But dammit it bothers me...

op sounds like a beta cuck

op you just want what you cant have.

ask her about anal. when she denies you you'll be begging her do anal. she fucking has you right where she wants you getting mad and angry over shit youre asking for.

just throw her down, start with some amazing sex and then take / do what you want. she will let you do it in the moment.

U GOTTA HARD FUCK THAT BITCH DUDE