Weekend Asian Gorl thread

Time for a new Asian Gorl thread!

>She accepted the offering, tipping the shell to her lips and letting the oyster slip into her mouth. It was cold and fresh-tasting. He pulled another from the bucket, shucked it, and sucked it back. –Ruth Ozeki, A Tale for the Time Being

Asian Gorl's new thread! A new thread for new lesbianism! Wave the flag of pink peace! The flag of gay pride! Share those feelings, let them all out.. Asian Gorl is very mature and very nice! Well, mostly nice. If only she didn't spite seuss with her lesbianism. It seems she loves making seuss into her envoy of humiliation! If there is a way for her to feel shame, it shall be evinced and illustrated through seuss! Tough luck for seuss, huh?

kayo.moe/1C5djp0S.mp3

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: thinkgenboutdemclams.jpg (179x345, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kayo.moe/4dqKPgLh.mp3
kayo.moe/ET4D5Cnp.mp3
kayo.moe/qAmxYh4A.mp3
kayo.moe/nwXNP25n.mp3
kayo.moe/7QxZPYB8.mp3
kayo.moe/6HWWm0S3.mp3
kayo.moe/H2oSeORO.mp3
kayo.moe/29tCK3Jt.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

creepy faggot

Yes!

Let it all out! Asian Gorl has many feelings... feelings which must be ventilated thoroughly!

>As Shimamura thought absently how human intimacies have not even so long a life, the image of Komako as the mother of another man’s children suddenly floated into his mind. He looked around, startled. Possibly he was tired. –Yasunari Kawabata, Snow Country

seuss is a creepy faggot! Sordid and vicious of the thick log! The reminder of the thick log! Shameful, baleful, comeuppance of the thick log! The log of bigotry! Log of imbecility! The thick log—seuss the inordinate faggot! To speak softly, and carry a thick log! The humiliation probes like a connectome! In all things seuss is a disease! A plague on the senses of community! A hideous and fatigued practitioner of misuse! Sexual misuse! A fragility deliberated on the thick log! The thick log!

kayo.moe/4dqKPgLh.mp3

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: Untitled-5.jpg (352x304, 39K)

you're an blessing of a human being seuss
keep going strong

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: ReactionInProgress70.gif (352x232, 1.13M)

seuss do u use an upper

stfu bitcch

I don'd have enough money for drugs..

Thamk you, fren! I will continue the Asian Gorl threads in spirit!

kayo.moe/ET4D5Cnp.mp3

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: beingasian.jpg (757x445, 54K)

>Although Keiko had read Oki’s novel, and had heard all about him during their long talks in bed together, she still seemed unaware that the sketches of the tea plantation harbored the sadness of Otoko’s old love. She herself delighted in the pattern of softly rounded overlapping rows of tea bushes, but the more sketches she turned out the further they were from reality. Otoko found these rough sketches amusing. –Yasunari Kawabata, Beauty and Sadness

Rough sketches... these rough sketches of lesbianism! A picture settles in the mind, like a cabin on a ridge, or an office building filled with women! A quick and opaque guide into the world of imagineering! Asian Gorl is a wizard at foreplay, and even more successful in the art of courtship. As we well know, Asian Gorl is capable of seducing any cougar, tiger or lion for her needs! These rough sketches she throws into play... like dice cast into the fray, she employs technique like a savant! Watching her from afar can be a phenomenon, as a casual conversation turns into a coffee date!

Is there anything she can't do...?

kayo.moe/qAmxYh4A.mp3

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: lesboasiangorl.jpg (648x269, 36K)

>But never mind, I told myself. Here is not there, and now is not then. This was the only today we had. –Banana Yoshimoto, Moshi-Moshi

Asian Gorl puts on the moves! Lays down the smoothness! Schmoozing over the unimportant, while greasing over the hard facts! She's got lubricant everywhere! No one is safe from Asian Gorl! Why did seuss have to fall in love with such a petty sexual deviant? It could be possible... yes, maybe! Asian Gorl emulates everything seuss wishes he were! Successful, beautiful and sexually operational! If only the planets could align... then seuss could be everything he dreamed of!

kayo.moe/nwXNP25n.mp3

Attached: puttindamoves.jpg (512x404, 57K)

le creepy nigger has arrived

Yes!

The creepy nigger... le creepy schizo nigger!

>“Why, is it such a bad thing to die?” –Han Kang, The Vegetarian

Is it such a bad thing to die? Is it terrible... it must be terrible! People everywhere fear it! Though seuss has very little reason to continue this concert of consciousness! A Dodge Caravan zooms past the imagination, like a thrift of spirit! Vroom! seuss is ready to abandon this mortal coil at any moment, all for Asian Gorl! If she wills it so, seuss' life for forfeit!

kayo.moe/7QxZPYB8.mp3

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: leaf.jpg (610x525, 94K)

>“It’s just that I’m wondering if maybe there’s a quantum element to what’s happening.” –Ruth Ozeki, A Tale for the Time Being

Ironic.. Asian Gorl's beauty traces an even deeper intimacy! Her fortune and sexual bliss has inspired popularity. Where word follows, so does Asian Gorl's name; no longer the predator, but the prey to the ambitions and hungers of community! Is this the power of quantum mechanics? Is all of man's scientific effort a drought... for the timely Asian Gorl? What rivers might she bring to the flow of life, and how we may drink of them! seuss is ready to take a sip... even if it's a teensy-tiny one!

kayo.moe/6HWWm0S3.mp3

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: expecting.jpg (572x243, 43K)

stfu bitch

old thred is ded. long live new thread

what da hecky

Solecisgendered returned!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Page nine Asian Gorl thread!

Attached: seuss.jpg (609x1016, 144K)

Have sex

Attached: D43261F7-EA12-4A70-8756-29E7139B2E8E.jpg (600x847, 130K)

Mad cause bad!

Attached: 2a1ab2c9f4462af951d2f1b135a24ade.jpg (1920x1430, 334K)

KYS

Attached: 3463464576.jpg (473x591, 61K)

dubble 8s on page 8

I will make some more Asian Gol posts soon!

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

you fuken idiot

>A drop of red blood already blossoming out of the cut. Rounder than round. Sticking the finger in my mouth calmed me. The scarlet color, and now the taste, sweetness masking something else, left me strangely pacified.—Han Kang, The Vegetarian

Blood has curative, restorative properties; even its hue and density invites magic. Not a method of alchemy, but an interpretation of the mind, as the world's last jouissance perverts the body: fleshy muscle and bone matter rendered holy by a consecrated liquid. Blood is the last temptation, the limpid cornea of the mind's eye. And Asian Gorl's secretive, intimate privacy with blood had come to its fruition! Children have no need for the elixir, pompous and sure it readies courage, masculinity and temperateness; only an adult can truly appreciate blood and its pulpy charm. The world's most capable woman bleeds, yes. From her arms, her legs, even her vagina; it is so only in the humility of the intellect.

Please care for Asian Gorl, seuss begs it!

kayo.moe/H2oSeORO.mp3

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: patching.jpg (311x518, 250K)

Gonna try and eat some food!

Wish me luck, also bump!

And checking these dubbos

Attached: scratchy.jpg (296x310, 28K)

Feel like I'm dying... anyway, more Asian Gorl posties!

>She turned off the light again. It was too late to fix things. She spoke into the dark. “If he loves her, then he should stop trying to kill himself. Or he should do a better job of it.” –Ruth Ozeki, A Tale for the Time Being

To die would be better... than to live as a burden. Dependent on another, soaking up another's time and energy, always an impediment in their happiness! To die, that is one of the great triumphs of narrative... The true diffrànce of of storytelling is... suicide! A virtueless incidence, which is summed by neither of its native languages, in effect healing the audience in new and spectacular interpretations.. the secular healing bestowed... I don't wish to burden Asian Gorl! I don't wish to be a nuisance to her, only to keep her happy and content with seuss' discovery... discovery of love.

kayo.moe/29tCK3Jt.mp3

Attached: suicide.jpg (717x444, 61K)

page 7...
how come secks always manage s to excitre people?

seuss' writing is just very good, I bet. 8)

Attached: new-outfit.jpg (668x254, 38K)