I need a prostate massager and I'm on a budget. Any fags have any recommendations...

I need a prostate massager and I'm on a budget. Any fags have any recommendations? I need something I won't lose up there and I'd prefer a USB charge to batteries if possible. I'm a complete newfag to this so any advice is welcome.

Attached: 61xNW3KqcLL._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aneros.com/prostate-massagers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't get one that's bendy or you'll never really feel it

So I have that black one, and honestly? For what it costs, it sucks. If you are new to it, it can be fun, but it's just too bendy

I'd appreciate links if anyone has any specific recommendations.

I need one of these two. I ain’t gay, but the best nuts I’ve busted is when I’ve had a finger or three in my ass.

That's kind of where I'm at. I have to get a prostate orgasm every 2 weeks or I start to feel pent up and I'd like to give my wife a break when our schedules are conflicting.

I can’t get a prostate orgasm no matter how hard I try. I have to be applying direct stimulation to my penis or no dice. The nuts are still much more enjoyable, but I still want to experience a prostate orgasm. Is there a certain technique?

Aneros, but not one that pushes on the taint. I've cum handsfree using it more than once, but dont use it too often because I dont want to need it to cum

Lay on your side, tuck dick and sack behind legs, use toy to stimulate the prostate. Works like a charm for me

I'm not looking for hands free. I'm just looking for something that will go deep enough and not get stuck.

Got a link? It all looks alien to me. I'm trying to compile a list.

Lovehoney booty shaker butt plug. Made me cum buckets and by far best thing for anal play out of all my prostate massagers

My ex had a high-end German vibrator, cost like $200. Variable speeds and patterns. She let me use it on myself once in awhile, and OMFG it was so good. Especially if I got high first.

I'm divorced now and I miss that vibe. Might have to get one for myself.

what are you a lesbian? Or Tranny?

aneros.com/prostate-massagers.html

since we're asking question. whatsthe best wayto clean outback there ive tried pushing everything out and using wet wipes then showering and cleaning real good back there but everytime i try to toy around with my ass i get shit onmy toys do i have to buy some enema shit if so is it worth it cause it seems like a lot of work for a good nut

If you have a handheld shower head, you can just unscrew the shower bit and have a hose,
If you don't you can use a plastic water bottle.
Fill it up, put it right up against your hole and push it together.
Do that a few times till it looks clean and give yourself about 20 minutes after the last one.
Nothing worse than finding some water has worked its way into your small intestine and has suddenly worked its way out.

appreciate it user. i shall try tonight

Attached: 1439620164426.gif (640x640, 13K)

search ebay for enema shower head

Plumber fag here. For godsakes please install a vacuum breaker on the shower head to prevent backflow into the domestic water system.

Attached: fb_img_1499481585585.jpg (720x471, 34K)

if i knew what that was or if it was my place im living in id give a fuck but i dont and its not not so i wont

>backflow
That only matters if you shut the water flow off while the hose is inside you.

Anyone have experience with Amazon's selection of prostate massagers?