I just got my wisdom teeth and was given oxycodone acetaminophen 5-325 for the pain...

I just got my wisdom teeth and was given oxycodone acetaminophen 5-325 for the pain. What’s the best way to get high off this?

Attached: AFDE5680-0C90-443D-BFBE-190F46B5393E.jpg (555x344, 79K)

take the proper dose and only one, I broke my arm when I was a kid and an alergic reaction was how I found out I was allergic, one dose will get you pretty loopy but if you start feeling like your body is on fire call your doctor and check your temp.

I took 5 mg yesterday and it really didn’t do anything more than Advil. So this way I know I’m not allergic

just take the dosage your doctor recommends then don't try to get hih off it cause it's easy to od.

5mg oxycodone (Percocet) are the weakest they make. But if you aren't used to it, won't take much. I usually just make sure I keep track of the acetaminophen portion, to make sure you don't too much of that

Oxycontin will f you up buuuut overdoing it on the acetaminophen will really fuck up your liver.

up the ass

Exactly...that's why people prefer Oxycontin

I think you can do this with oxy but for sure with hydrocodone you can do a cold water extract to get the acetaminophen out and then you can take it without the worry of fucking your liver.
also boof it

That doesn't work, you would need a solvent

You don’t need a solvent, the cold water extracts any codeine based product out of the ground up pills and leaves the acetaminophen in a solid, albeit soggy form

I too have had my wisdom teeth done a few weeks ago.

Still have a box, anyone know how much they're worth?

Never heard of that

just searched it and it looks like you can

Lol you can't. It's low dose with acetomenophan. If you try you'll just feel like shit and fuck up your liver. Jesus christ, buy some 80s off the street of you wanna get high.

without a tolerance low doses of oxy feels pretty nice

go back and say you're still in pain, get vicodin or oxy

>lube ear will olive oil
>soak drug in alcohol, your choice
>insert drugs in ear
>use lighter to light oil and drug. Don't worry, oil will burn not ear.
>Winning!

You cant fuck around with that shit because it has acetaminophen in it. If you take too much you will fuck up your liver. Just take as prescibed and keep your tolerance as low as possible. Thats the best way to enjoy it.

Nice. Yes, that's what they're intended to do because they're meant to ease the pain from getting your teeth pulled.

take two and have a few beers

This is the best answer that requires the least amount of work and don't fuck your shit up if you don't have too much to drink.

How much do you weigh? Have you ever done opiates before?

You can either sell it on the market, just use snap chat and post to your local, open story. Or you can crush it and snort it, dont crush it and put it in water and drink it, the high is garbage.

Tbh snorting it hurts and if you're not careful, you can fuck up your body, but if you want to have fun and you feel like the high isn't enough from just ingesting it, go for it. TBH as the other user mentioned, they gave you a low dosage which honestly sucks since I remember getting my wisdom teeth out and even a strong dosage barely did anything to manage the pain.

Do not listed to this moron.
Snorting anything with acetaminophen in it is retarded.

Google cold water extractions. You can find a paper on tampering with the tablets to get high

Cold water extraction is your only option. That ratio doesn't really leave any wiggle room. You'd be taking way too much Tylenol to get high. I've got experience with that and it made my liver hurt like a mother fucker, I'm probably lucky I wasn't hospitalized. So if you aren't gonna do an extraction just don't bother.