TOWER!

TOWER!
There is up, there is down, there is indwards, ever indwards.

Attached: CVlh3D9.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\dkujHhf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THERES THE GROUND

Activate your TimeMate, check your Psi-levels.
If necessary, take one Psi-B-Gone.

.Maintenance

Silly citizen, that's just the roof of Hydroponics, floors 1500-1550.

What the fuck are you about, dude? That's just floor 10000000000000

As I was saying Sarah. You've seen how powerful The Church is, they wiped out all life from 500 - 7583 on suspicion of heretical activity. I sent squads to sweep every floor, there wasn't even bacteria left.

Heinrich Konig, Bio Officer #0027

WHAT
WHO ARE YOU
ISN'T THAT FLOOR 10000000000000??????

I told you there was a ground floor !

No really. What's the shape of the universe?

Attached: (banter stops).jpg (602x709, 94K)

The tower is recursive, this iteration of floors also repeat, once every 5000 floors.

Where can I get cloned? I want to make a sister.

They managed to wipe out half their crusaders in that very campain. They're reckless and has since become toothless parodies of themselves.
In these enlightened times we don't need any boogeymen. We know how the tower works.
Superstition is just noise now.

Sarah M. Müller, Hydroponics, floors 250-300

If you had the wealth for cloning you'd know where to go citizen

White zone for loading and unloading...

Attached: WhiteZone.png (600x438, 62K)

Its an extended cylindrical paraboloid approximately [REDACTED] miles in height and approximately [REDACTED] miles in radius.

Walter Schultz, Chief Maintenance Officer, Blue sector.

Some of us from archives are going to camp out in the arboretum of floor 666. Anyone's invited, especially security personnel.. In case the rumors are true.

the eternal shaft of light and air, as you well know citizen.

Doing away with superstition is all well and good but what they used on those floors wasn't human so they certainly have power even without their crusaders.

Dear Citizen, we take your concerns serious but we can ensure you there is no paranormal activity in this building. We also want to remind you that spreading propaganda is against the law and will be severely punished.
Please place your hands against the wall and spread your legs until TowerSec arrives, noncompliance will be punished.

Have a nice day
- Tower Administration

Hey I fertilized my tellaroid cadavers but they're not growing, just smoking and humming. Can I get hydroponics up here? Lil help?

Marcus Ram, floor 81887, Mobius subnet

I've recently acquired some assets that I'm in the process of liquidating, while I wait for the right people I wanted to figure out financing and plan out my clones genetics.

I was sleeping at night when I had to take shit. Took a wrong turn and now I'm lost. Guys, for the love of god, I sautee'd and ate a thing that looks like a cunt with two massive ballsacks last night and my chest feels like it's about to burst. I live at 426. Now, for fuck's sake, WHICH way I take to the fucking toilet?

Forgot pic related.

Attached: 59ba901115e9f92e98799eb5.jpg (1630x1080, 238K)

Every day, every sodding day!
Bloody TowerSec, their men always bloody fondle my boobs - "just an inspection" they say.
Bastards.

Kaya, citizen HH-459/B, floor 4053.

You Worry too much Heinrich, it's not healthy.
Hydroponics isn't exactly mobile, it's 50 floors of open space - if you have something you need, to come to us.
Did you try sprinkling a bit of grit-crust on them though? Try that and call me in a few hours if that didn't work.

Yes. Depending on your situation you can get some great deals on finance for cloning at the many private enterprises.
Hmm...looking at my files and your credit "score", the only deal I can find for you is with "dial a date" brothels. They offer a plan where by the own the right to your DNA and it's full cloning privileges to staff their "services". In exchange they will give you a clone of your choice.

How does that sound?

Herschel Goldstein, Finance Officer.

Relax, you're just having a traumatic chestburst birth. What are you going to name it?

You'll need to go to the "Upper Levels"

What the fuck you're talking ab

Worrying is what's kept me alive, along side enough bio weapons to take out 300000000 levels that is.

Yeah it happens quick when it happens lol

Don't flake on me, Heinrich! Seriously, you sound like that General Smythe... what was it? ten years ago he formed a militia and wanted to take over the harbours down below? He nearly killed the entire loop. Don't flake.
Ping your TimeMate for your adrenal levels.
Have a RelaxxMax or two.

I suppose I can make it work. Will these clone staffers be identical clone? Is there any sort of protection against fraudulent activity they may partake in? I don't want to be arrested for their potentially indecent acts.

Dear Citizen, please remember: TowerSec serves YOU and interferring with any TowerSec operation is a crime. Please note you can always submit a formal complaint (Form 4544/TSEC-C) at your local TowerSec precinct.

Have a nice day
- Tower Administration

I said it, didn't I say it? They're cute when they're little, but they're right bastards when they grow up.

(callback to two threads ago - I have no life)

That's the secondary access shaft to the sub-basement harbor, and the service shaft next to it. Make sure to take the correct path or face The Creature.
-sub-basement Harbormaster

I DON'T NEED MEDS, I NEED MORE BIO WEAPONS.

Herman Konigstag, Bio Extermination #0027

We survived that assault, though the fleet was nearly a total loss. Only intervention by The Creature drove them back.
-Sub-Basement Harbormaster

BE FREE FROM THE CEO AND FIND THE ESCAPE PODS ON FLOOR 0 TO FREEDOM ISLAND!

This nutter again

Dear Citizen, the information you just made publicly available violates the rules of secrecy [§34554-2 Data Security]. Your privileges as [Harbor Master] have been revoked. Additional a TowerSec inquiry about you is in progress.
Please place your hands against the wall and spread your legs until TowerSec arrives, noncompliance will be punished.

Have a nice day
- Tower Administration

DOWN Herman, DOWN! Heinrich, control your people!
It's rare we hear from your end of the tower these days. I hear Blue Zone Travels have made a holiday out of the harbours - are you getting any tourists?

Ah, hi, we got complete gravity failure on floor 7709 in the Klein torus. You know, the new dining area. Can't keep a thing down. I removed the control rods from the reactor but it doesn't seem to be working and it's getting hot.

Salim Houshmanadeh, alpha sect

Don Gizmo is here to offer you a deal

Attached: EA537B7C-E030-463D-B432-213A4702A8D8.png (300x250, 20K)

Complaints take about two years to get through, and then they get recycled as firelighters.
It never works - I suspect you lot are all just robots.

See the infinite majesty of The Tower!
Affordable, delightful, correct.

Attached: Bluezone.png (600x232, 52K)

I'm terribly sorry Sarah, working with nerve agents causes havoc to your mind, Herman is the 'paranoid' part of me let's say.

What's everyone up to on this fine day in the Tower? I'm just on the groundfloor painting a beautiful picture of everything I see outside, while there's still good sunlight.

THERES GIANT FUCKING SPIDERS ON MY FLOOR HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY GET THE FUCKING EXTERMINATOR PLEASE HELP

>Indwards

Dear Citizen, please note that spreading false information is a crime and will be severely punished.
Additional a TowerSec inquiry about you is in progress.

Have a nice day
- Tower Administration

The secondary access channel has been publically available for use in the event the main shaft becomes blocked since my father was Harbormaster, the real Admins know this.
I've forwarded your position to security, impersonation of tower staff is a gross breach of code.
No more than usual, mostly fishermen after the corridor-eels and archeologists seeking access to the flooded sub-levels. It is nice that they've become more organized though, in years passed you'd have to find your own way down here through one of any number of various access points.

CEO HIVEMIND HAS YOU,SEEK LIGHT
The ground floor has the escape pods,escape to freedom island

Tons of free nudes inside:

Ooso

Starting a cult on floor 66
Who wants in?

Attached: AE66AA43-1F7A-4798-B79E-755B2FAC32C6.jpg (410x410, 19K)

Seek my dick nutbag

Floor 2988! Relax, the spiders ARE the exterminators we sent to remove the biological infestation. You were supposed to evacuate last week. Do you not read your mandatory maintenance M-774B notifications? I'm putting you on report for maintenance avoidance.

How can your TimeMate allow such deterioration?
Eat your meds Heinrich.
I suspect the Admin G.A.I. just take the occassional potshot to mess with us humans.
Well, I've never been down there, but really, I can't leave my plants, I have 50 floors to tend to... not alone of course, but you know, busy busy.

FUCKING HELP ME DAMN IT THEYRE CHEWING THROUGH MY WALLS HOLY FUCK

He has been... Let's say vegetative since the 'bio spill' incident.

Should have evacuated man, it's incineration for you... can I have your shoes?

To: [email protected]
Subject: false accusitions

Hi, citizen this is Hendrik and i'm an AI technician at TowerIT. I'm sorry this happened to you and we want to improve the experience of the AutoMessage AI.
Normally this doesn't happen but I'm afraid the bot recognized your post as a crime and filed a case at TowerSec.
As i said false positives are pretty rare, i promise but unfortunately once the case is in the system there's nothing we can do about it because we're not allowed to modify any TowerSec Data.
I think it's the best to comply with TowerSec and submit a complaint later, like I just wanted to inform you.

I want to apologize for your imperfect experience.

Regards
Hendrik

Well... your general A.I. is a perv.
Just sayin'...

I suspect the same. One time I heard floor 15275 got gassed, quote, "as a prank". That rascally computer. Dozens perished.
Anyway you're welcome in the sub-basement any time, the beach area along the Fetid Pool is particularly nice when not under siege by The Creature. Speaking of which, if you can divert more of your plant biowaste down the disposal shaft instead of incinerating/recycling, we could really use the extra nutrients for the wildlife here. A healthy food chain keeps The Creature from causing trouble.
-Sub-Basement Harbormaster
I'll start worrying once security actually works their way down here, which is usually a transit time of over two weeks. If the case isn't solved then, The Creature can have them.
My harbor, my rules.

Don't forget, Citizens.

Attached: 3607.jpg (750x500, 39K)

Blessed by the shaft, for it brings the air we breathe and many lamps of day and night.
Look inwards brothers and sisters.
Look inwards.

.Tower Clergy

Attached: Tower.png (600x352, 83K)

Obligatory propaganda time is now over. You can resume activities, citizens,

Dear Citizen, you've been found guilty of violating [§79433667-CRM-O spreading of false information], yout privileges as [AI Technician] have been revoked. Please preapare to get arrested.

We also want to remind any other citizens that the AutoAdmin AI never produces any false positve errors and can be trusted with your lifes.

Have a nice day
- Tower Administration

It'll all end in tears, I just know it.

Hey can someone send secuirty to floor 9935 there is an issue with cannibals and they are really agressive one already tried to attack me

Dear citizens, we want to remind yOu tha
violation of code [§66 tion]

Heed your TimeMate!
You know it's connected to the general A.I.
Oh I may take a vacation then - I have good people up here, they'll tend to the fruit and veg.

(I'm off for IRL)

Coming over.

To get YOU.

You are under arrest for discriminating against your fellow citizens are NOT tolerated in the confines of Tower. Put your hands against the wall and spread those buttocks. I got you, you bigot.

Fuck

Hendrik Citizen15564321, floor 5866

Attached: OrangeZone.png (600x438, 58K)

You better bring guns because they are not leaving my door and are trying to destroy it

You know what never breaks down from bad coding?
Harbors.

Dear Cititititititititizen, your complaint has been notedddd. W͍͖͙̠͠E̛̬̺̻ care about any citizenen.

TowerSec PigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigsPigs are on their way to your postion and will arrive in approximatly [5͇̪͙̘6̭̳͔̭̬̺ͅ6͙͎̰̰͜ͅ2̺̗̹̜͕2̛̣͇̝2͟6̥̺͚̻̩ͅ2͈̟͚͙5͉̱]͇̖͟ͅ minutes.

Have a nice day
- Tower AdmiM̞̘̹̯͍E͇̮͕

Hello there, fellow floor 600 neighbors! Today's my birthday and everybody's invited! The party will begin at 21pm!

P.S: BYOB

Attached: DTuA4P2W4AAXSi7.jpg (675x1200, 81K)

Security never came and im now on floor 10..its way too quite down here

Someone wanna reboot the automessager? It's kicking back all kinds of junk data. I don't really know how it all works, I know boats and the places they sleep.

Who else is free on the isle of the free

Floor ten is empty completely empty no ones here

Uhm this is Hendrik, i'm afraid i was the last AI technician at TowerIT, the other ones got systematically fired or imprisoned by the AutoAdminAI. And without my technician privileges i can't get through the blast doors to the IT department, I'm afraid there's not much we can do

Hendrik Citizen15564321, floor 5866

I have a bio weapon that needs field testing, you wouldn't happen to be able to pump something down to the lower levels with the mutants would you?

I

AM

Pick up some thermite-analog #4 from the blastsmiths on floor 8005 and cut your way in.

A FAGGOT

Update i took the elevator and tried to get to floor one im now at floor 99999

Oh fuck this is bad it looks like the AI got somehow sentient and gay.
Ok someone has to help me to shutdown the whole system, wait why does it smell like gas in here?
Nevermind as i said we have to shutdown the AI. We simply can shutdown the power. The servers are located on flo
Exception: unexpected EOF

Breaking News:
+++A huge explosion on floor 5866 killed 13 citizens+++TowerSec suspects sun cultists+++
>

Hey, is anyone still planning on coming to the revolutionary meetings? I sent out leaflets but no one seems to be turning up.

Vladimir citizen #711, floor 1917

I am many floors below you, yet you are beneath me.

Hey does anyone know if they are still having the medieval fair thing on floor 16000?

Leonardo citizen 3530,floor 16001

I'm down for a revolution.

What revolution?

Leonardo citizen#3530, floor 16001

Yes! Great news! Alright, well we should probably start planning for our glorious takeover. Also, don’t worry about any dangers in the revolution’s aftermath. I assure you that we only mean to restore freedom to the masses. On an unrelated note, do you have any experience in mass executions?

Vlad, floor 1917

"I visited the glorious people's republic of floor 1917 and all I got was this lousy bullet"

Ahaha, very funny

(Dimitri, put him on the list)

Um guys i feel threatened so guy just sent me this

Leonardo citizen #3530, floor 16001

Attached: 1539133796768.jpg (964x872, 329K)

Kill him before his heresy infects your floor.

Won't i get executed for it?

No, sun worshippers don't count as real people anymore.

Can i use the sword i stole from him a few years back?

I'd advise projectile weapons or poison gas but sure, whatever gets that heretic dead the fastest.

Mfw I try to escape and end up falling down an infinite flight of stairs

Is it true that Jimmy Saville resides on the ground floor?

Ok then be back once i am done

The lowest accessible level is the flooded sub-basement, nobody knows how many flooded floors lay below that.

I am back i tried to behead him but the sword broke but he is dead and i took his kerosene stove and his cook ware the fucker was loaded

Good work, sun-cultists are not to be tolerated.

Attached: anti-sun propaganda.png (682x852, 44K)

Update its not a stove but it does make heat so its still good also should i tell security about executing the heretic guy?

Um, guys. Not to alarm anyone, but I think I opened up a hole into the warp

Attached: 46A5FBC8-8BAF-4566-A72B-16B13F7D120D.jpg (1900x1200, 250K)

You don't have to, but they may reward you if you can present them with his religious paraphernalia as proof of his heretical guilt.

His computer is full of those pictures and he had a suit of armor with the symbol on it . do i have to take them the armor or just tell them about it?

Guys, floor 9999 is really eerie....

Attached: A0FEC7D7-884D-4233-878F-EDF71C45CC1D.png (446x316, 224K)

GUYS MY EYES ARE BEGINNING TO MELT

Bruh, take off the VR headset, that's just The Stanly Parable. You probably shouldn't play that while in this place btw, it could really fuck with you.

A sun-patch from his uniform is plenty, or one of those gaudy little necklaces those retards like to wear. It's all banned so don't get caught just hanging onto it in your dorm.

Get outta there man. It’s coming for you now.

The "out of order" sign on that maintenance closet was there for your protection.

FOR FUCKS SAKE ONE OF YOUS HELP ME, MY SKIN IS DISSOLVING!

Ok will do i hope i get a new burner from this so i can cook again

Could someone tell the wise guys up in floor 250-783 to stop shitting off their balconies? It’s really starting to stink up the lower levels.

S̷̯̰̝͙̖̮͍̟͔̺̠̫̼͓̳̪̣̎͂̋̇̍̇̃̏̒̉̌̂́͌̆̓̕͝ͅH̴͎̪͙͇͇͍͙̥̖͋͊̇͑͝ͅI̵͔̝̟̙̬͙̺̦͉͎͔̫̹̹̹̯̽̉̇͌̃̾̒̀͂͜͝T̷̯̭̤͉̘̝̙̙̝̟̭̥͊̈̃̓̋̀̿̏̇̐̋̍̑̎͛̓̈ͅ

Well security told me after i showed them the stuff they'd look at his room to see how high up in the sun cult he was

CAN SOMEONE POST MORE TOWER INSIDE
I'M ABOUT TO ORGASM

Update security wont tell me how high up in the cukt they guy was but they gave me a kerosene burner and a shit ton of kerosene im quite happy about this out come

Also i forgot to mention i got a bottle of beer so im kinda buzzed

Leonardo citizen #3530 , floor 16001

THIS IS MAINTENANCE -

WILL FLOORS 400-410 PLEASE STOP THROWING GARBAGE AND USED RUBBERS INTO THE LOBBY. IT'S STARTING TO STINK.

RAPE WHISTLES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FRONT DESK IF NECESSARY.

To any security personnel i am giving free freshly cooked food to you guys as thanks for the kerosene and kerosene burner and the beer

Leonardo citizen#3530, floor 16001

Oh! Did you get the broom closet ending? The broom closet ending was mai favorite!

ATTENTION CITIZENS:
There are rumors going around suggesting that there is such thing a "floor" or a "roof". These ridiculous notions are lies, spread to cause discontent. Remember, there is only the tower. The tower is eternal and protects you. If you hear anyone saying anything different, remember to do your part, report them to the authorities. If there are none currently in your sector, MANAGEMENT has authorized you, the citizens, to use lethal force.
We're here for you,
MANAGEMENT
MANAGEMENT

ATTENTION CITIZEN
Please report to you're local security pod for immediate correction.
Thank you
MANAGEMENT

Managemnt send security i made to much fucking pasta and im too drunk to eat it all

Leonardo citizen #3530,floor 16001

Bleep blop bleep. *wipes sweat from head* "this roleplay sure is hot"

Attached: 1558680365722.png (1000x1000, 106K)

ATTENTION CITIZEN
MANAGEMENT does not look kindly on persons pretending to be MANAGEMENT. Refrain from doing it again or security will be notified.
MANAGEMENT

Why the FUCK have you not joined this server yet?

zULz

ATTENTION CITIZEN
We here at MANAGEMENT are concerned about your break from reality. For your safety we have sealed your section and are purging the air to remove any possible contaminants. Please remain still for the next 30 minutes until the air returns.
MANAGEMENT

ATTENTION CITIZEN
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. SECURITY IS AN ROUTE TO YOUR LOCATION . PLEASE REMAIN WHERE YOU ARE FOR SUMMARY VIVISECTION
MANAGEMENT

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. YOU ARE NOT MANAGEMENT. SECURITY IS ON ITS WAY
MANAGEMENT

Management i think you should send security and maybe a doc my spaghetti just started moving send help

ATTENTION CITIZEN
This channel is for official use only. Please report to the security pod immediately for correction. You have 13 second to comply.
MANAGEMENT

That is ok its better then being with this living spaghetti thank you management

Leonardo citizen #3530 ,floor 16001

ATTENTION CITIZENS
Leonardo citizen #3530, floor 16001 has been found guilty of violating multiple tower safety rules. It is MANAGEMENT 's ruling that he is to be executed on sight by any CITIZEN that finds him. Remember intoxicant vouchers will be rewarded to any CITIZEN that assists with keeping the peace of the tower.

MANAGEMENT

Of course a /pol/ poster wants to stifle any fun that's not at the expense of someone they hate.

Im not in the tower im at freedom island

Attached: B1156C8C-BE7C-40BD-821B-5BAC447F9F14.png (4906x2976, 519K)

Oh so executing a heretic isnt enough? Because i think i know a few others because they all had those weird sun thing on their wall

Leo

ATTENTION CITIZEN
There is nothing except the tower. It is known.
MANAGEMENT

War drones have been dispatched to your location. Your lawlessness will no longer be tolerated. Remain where you are.
MANAGEMENT

Your attitude has been noticed, you know.
Oh yes, it has

Lies,let me speak to the ceo.

Tons of free nudes inside:

GyXx

After i kill more heretics im getting sick of the fuckers mass sharing the propaganda of the fucking sun thing its annoying and i doubt your the real management because they dont give warnings they just nerve gas people or send the drones or security point is im not dead yet but i know a few heretics that are gonna be soon

Leo