If dubs, I will join Scientology

If dubs, I will join Scientology

Attached: Church_of_Scientology_building_in_Los_Angeles,_Fountain_Avenue.jpg (1000x714, 119K)

Roll

If this is dubs, OP will join the Amish

rollerino

>join Scientology
You don't have enough money.

Dubs = 1 in 10 posts.
I never fail to get them.

Roll for OP becoming Jewish, you'll have more money

I have, and my friend is scientologist too.

Dosn't cost much to join. They'll actually take anyone. Most scientologists are former junkies and shit.

It get expensive if you want to rank up. But just being a theta 1 pleb isn't much.

Please don't become Amish. Incest and child rape is more or less openly tolerated in Amish communities because of an endless and unquestioning adherence to the tenet of forgiveness. Basically the only permissible recourse for a victim is to forgive her abuser until he stops. So there are Amish men who, without exaggeration, rape their daughters from age 9 until they get married off, and then later rape their granddaughters, and finally die of old age without ever facing any consequences. Yeah, the Amish aren't as wholesome as everyone thinks they are.

Are thetans real? Do E-Meters even work?

Attached: 14940338-7150868883196.jpg (634x459, 12K)

They're as real as souls, ghosts, and angels. So, no.
As a tool of quackery to legitimize a bunch of nonsense, which is their intended purpose, E-Meters work just fine.

>man, this sounds like such bs...
>google
>welp, my day just got darker

Trips you join ISIS.

Attached: 1401019273198.jpg (400x474, 46K)

So basically people join knowing it all bullshit?

Dubs and I will join Trump Cult.

Holy crap, that's bad!

No, I don't think they know it's bullshit at the time.

Once they learn it's bullshit why do they keep going? Money?

I guess people overlooked you, my friend. OP, let me know if ol' Hubbard's shitty scifi anthology changes your life for the better.

would you some quaker oats friend?

Attached: 0003000001020_1200.png (1200x1200, 345K)

Attached: Battlefield Earth.jpg (960x1440, 267K)

You playing with fire son.

Lets see here.

Ok lets go!