Yea Forumsros how do you get through life without some kind of buzz?

Yea Forumsros how do you get through life without some kind of buzz?

Attached: shutterstock_284143052-1-768x512.jpg (768x512, 47K)

Girls, work, alcohol

Attached: 140036495681.gif (300x198, 260K)

Been dealing with this as well Steve

mate alcohol is part of the buzz

It's getting more and more difficult. Drank a 6'er of tall boys last night. And now I've learned that the speed of light might be actually slowing down. So, now there's all the fuckededness in my own life, plus global warming, Trump-based Late Stage Capitalism, and so on but now actual Causality is getting fucked? It's just too much!

>plus global warming, Trump-based Late Stage Capitalism

LMAO... Shut up retard. Do the world a favor and drink your self stupid.

Seems like I've touched a nerve there, mang. Sorry I had to remind everyone about the state of things. It gets to me too.

i made this thread because today i said i wasnt going to drink i wasnt going to do anything and it's just the weight of thoughts of everything i feel like i need a break, i do feel our mental resolve has diminished generationally

>i do feel our mental resolve has diminished generationally
Honestly, I don't think so. But the amount of information, intentional disinformation, marketing, and other crap has just been an assault on our thought processes. I've just turned off most media at this point and do feel better because of it.

But we are facing just as heavy of a situation as most any generation has, perhaps more so just because it's now larger-scale global problems

Shit, is beer part of the buzz too?

That's a question I've never been able to answer. I can't do life stone-cold sober

hard work gives you a buzz

You worry yourself over stupid things
The earth was warming for thousands of years, we just accelerated it. And we're looking into decelerating it too

I do it by tuning the garbage out. I accept that shit could be better, but I can't fix all that. I can however focus on improving myself, and in doing so improve my lot in life.

> "... how do you get through life without some kind of buzz? " ;

You don't:
Just find the kind of
> "... buzz .." ;
that makes your own life worth living.

the way i like to look at drug use to numb your emotions and calm your thoughts is to go back to nature rather than big pharma, start growing your own medicinal herbs and eat them instead of buying and spending and you will become connected to the earth in a beautiful way, also people are realizing mushrooms heal depression

I am very much hoping you are right. I would love to be proven wrong about every-fucking-thing I worry about!

And hey, the argument could be made that if I'm worrying about baby seals/the ice caps/the universe and not about starving to death in some ditch somewhere, I'm pretty well off.

sounds like you need to turn your tv off forever if the nightly news is making you drink yourself into a depression over nonsense that isnt real

That's pretty much what I've done. And what's worse is that I see NO evidence of economic catastrophe in my own life. Things are good from a personal perspective. Just got a new house, a raise + a bonus, what the hell else do I expect, amirite?

I have a problem with negative thinking. But hey, at least I'm not squirreling away beans and bullets in my basement.

I usually will just go ride around to new places or beat my dick.

Attached: af30659e164e085c745814bf1174cafb.gif (320x180, 1.07M)

Canadians club seals let's nuke em.