Help Yea Forums I dream and fantasize a lot. It was ok at first but now I can’t tell if I dreamed it or fantasized it...

Help Yea Forums I dream and fantasize a lot. It was ok at first but now I can’t tell if I dreamed it or fantasized it. What should I do it’s making my life confusing
P.s I do have some family members with schizophrenia could this be affecting me

Attached: 2EC728F6-2BDB-450D-946F-5075BBA3BC86.png (271x267, 63K)

Bump for intrest. Do you sleep alot during the day?

Well yeah bc I sleep till 5 sometimes

Talk to a therapist, they can help sort it out with you.

what are you trying to figure out is real or not? I've had this happen to me multiple times
also you should see a therapist if its making you life difficult

Depersonalization disorder

Like let’s say I dream or fantasize about going bowling but I wake up still at my house idk did I go bowling

Thanks for the advice I’ll think about it

Idk

I went through something similar for ab a week i stoped sleeping all day and it went away. I was legit scared to have a conversation with family bc i couldnt rember what was a dream and what actually happned so i pretty much stoped talking to ppl until i sorted my self out

That’s exactly what i feel. I don’t want to talk to ppl bc I don’t wanna go “yesterday I talked to ____” and they go but that person been dead for years and then they think I’m not right up there

Yes, sorry pal

what do you fantasize about user

So you're just going to ignore this retard? I literally had the same symptoms as you explained. It goes away eventually, but it's common for people with personality disorder and drug addicts to experience this. One time I had it so bad that I thought that everything was a dream I started to believe it while I was driving. At some point I thought to myself "if I crash this car it wouldn't matter im dreaming everything is fake and just a funny dream"

don't do this, therapists don't give 2 shits about you or problems, talk to family and friends.

If you are between 15 and 25 yo, I have bad news...

Yea they do? Wtf

Yep quit sleeping all day. It worked for me. I would drift in and out of dreaming all day long really fucked with me. Thought i was losing my shit

S E W E R
E
W
E
R

B I T C H
I
T
C
H

its calling for you little cuck

they're like hookers, they are paid to fake it

About anything really
Sometimes it more normal I’m in France with a wife
Sometimes it’s weird like I’ll have god like dr Manhattan powers

Oh no

Attached: 1531491365.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

But hookers don't fake it? If they don't like it they can just quit

depends on what you pay for

I never paid for a hooker but I do pay for my therapist and she seems very caring. She always looks after things that are bothering me even though she doesn't have to. She is also very good at what she does.

it might just my experience with them, I was suicidal at one point and went to a therapist and her recommendation was that God doesn't care if I kill myself (Christian therapist) so if I wanted to then I should, only reason i didn't anhero is because of what would happen with my family.

Who molested you? U spend alot of time thinking about shit thats unimportant so u don't have to deal with your childhood

They don't. They only want ppl to be normal by standards of the Bible so everybody fits into society

No one ig my life is boring and this is how i try to make up for it